Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Please , Which Reciter Is The Best To Memorize Quran Myself Via My Phone - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Please , Which Reciter Is The Best To Memorize Quran Myself Via My Phone (12016 Views)

How Can She Teach Her Five-year-old Sister To Memorize Qur’aan? / Sheikh Abdullahi Abba Zaria!!! The Best Quaran Reciter!!!! / Who Is Your Most Favourite Reciter Of The Quran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please , Which Reciter Is The Best To Memorize Quran Myself Via My Phone by Talkingboy: 12:54pm On Jun 05, 2016
As salamu alaykum brethrens .

I am willing to memorize the Quran and I'm looking for d best reciter that can aid me in d memorization . Your suggestions are highly welcomed .

Jazakumullahu Khayran

1 Like

Re: Please , Which Reciter Is The Best To Memorize Quran Myself Via My Phone by Idrhas(m): 6:16pm On Jun 05, 2016
mishawi would help if you memorize by repetition. Hussary is best for clear and slow recitation. or mishary for good and beautiful qirah

N.B. I don't know if u listen to music, but if you do then u have to stop it totally. the Qur'an and crap CNT stay in the same brain

4 Likes

Re: Please , Which Reciter Is The Best To Memorize Quran Myself Via My Phone by Talkingboy: 7:44pm On Jun 05, 2016
Idrhas:
mishawi would help if you memorize by repetition. Hussary is best for clear and slow recitation. or mishary for good and beautiful qirah

N.B. I don't know if u listen to music, but if you do then u have to stop it totally. the Qur'an and crap CNT stay in the same brain

Tanx bro. I don't listen to Music

3 Likes

Re: Please , Which Reciter Is The Best To Memorize Quran Myself Via My Phone by AllstarZ(m): 9:50pm On Jun 05, 2016
Ahmad Suleiman and Nabil Al-Rifa'i might also be options. They worked for me.
Re: Please , Which Reciter Is The Best To Memorize Quran Myself Via My Phone by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 08, 2016
Talkingboy:
As salamu alaykum brethrens .

I am willing to memorize the Quran and I'm looking for d best reciter that can aid me in d memorization . Your suggestions are highly welcomed .

Jazakumullahu Khayran

Wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

Try sheikh Saud alShuraim. He is fast, so you can listen to more verses in a shorter space of time. His voice is also very lucid and vibrant. Many people dont appreciate his recitation because of his speed, but he is my main 'memorising' qari'. Also, I can 'manage' sheikh asSudais for memorisation, but I think he is much better when you just want to listen to the Quran during thinking time, his recitation helps to clarify the meaning and bring tears to your eyes, not so much for memorization.

May Allah aid you in your quest, whoever you choose.
Re: Please , Which Reciter Is The Best To Memorize Quran Myself Via My Phone by Aadeoti31(m): 5:27am On Jun 09, 2016
Asaalam Aleikum, Infact Am Really Impressed By D Comments Made By My Brodas Nd Sisters In Islam I Am A Student Of Quran, Plz I Want U To Knw Dat U Can't Memorise D Quran Urself Properly Via Ur Phone D Best Tin Is To Contact An Expact To Teach U. But U Can Still Use It Bt Dont Make It Ur Teacher, As Scholers Usually Say U Cant Take Ur Book To Be U Teacher If U Dont Want To Be Mislead, Bt D Best Recited Is Abdulrahaman Mashawi Who Is D Head Of D Facult Of Quran In D University Of Medinah And Also D Iman In D Masjid Nabawi (prophet Mosque).,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please , Which Reciter Is The Best To Memorize Quran Myself Via My Phone by Juniorbuba(m): 5:39am On Mar 27, 2017
alhamdulillah, i personally listen to sheikh saud al shuraim, but minshawi is also advisable
Re: Please , Which Reciter Is The Best To Memorize Quran Myself Via My Phone by adeniyi65(m): 8:56am On Mar 27, 2017
I will advise you use mishary alafasy.the tejweed is the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please , Which Reciter Is The Best To Memorize Quran Myself Via My Phone by zarinaAin: 2:54pm On Mar 27, 2017
Aadeoti31:
Asaalam Aleikum, Infact Am Really Impressed By D Comments Made By My Brodas Nd Sisters In Islam I Am A Student Of Quran, Plz I Want U To Knw Dat U Can't Memorise D Quran Urself Properly Via Ur Phone D Best Tin Is To Contact An Expact To Teach U. But U Can Still Use It Bt Dont Make It Ur Teacher, As Scholers Usually Say U Cant Take Ur Book To Be U Teacher If U Dont Want To Be Mislead, Bt D Best Recited Is Abdulrahaman Mashawi Who Is D Head Of D Facult Of Quran In D University Of Medinah And Also D Iman In D Masjid Nabawi (prophet Mosque).,

Walaykum Salam. I totally disagree with what you said. I memorized 28 suras of the Quran (juz 30) and I shouldn't read the Quran then. I used HUSARI as my reciter and guide. Till I started attending tajweed classes and learnt husari does not apply all the tajweed rules

I use qaari qwani sadiqu, he is a nigerian and a slow reciter and apply all the tajweed rules in his recitation. He recites melodiously and you will easily grab his pronunciation.

Please download at least surah Nas from all the reciters recommended by people and choose the one you think would be better for you and I'm sure you will definitely choose mine
Re: Please , Which Reciter Is The Best To Memorize Quran Myself Via My Phone by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
zarinaAin:

Walaykum Salam. I totally disagree with what you said. I memorized 28 suras of the Quran (juz 30) and I shouldn't read the Quran then. I used HUSARI as my reciter and guide. Till I started attending tajweed classes and learnt husari does not apply all the tajweed rules

I use qaari qwani sadiqu, he is a nigerian and a slow reciter and apply all the tajweed rules in his recitation. He recites melodiously and you will easily grab his pronunciation.

Please download at least surah Nas from all the reciters recommended by people and choose the one you think would be better for you and I'm sure you will definitely choose mine

he said:

Plz I Want U To Knw Dat U Can't Memorise D Quran Urself Properly Via Ur Phone D Best Tin Is To Contact An Expact To Teach U.

do you still think he is wrong??

what he is saying is like, can you compare the one who learnt engineering in an institution with the one who read pamphlets on engineering ONLY?

1 Like

Re: Please , Which Reciter Is The Best To Memorize Quran Myself Via My Phone by zarinaAin: 3:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
AbdelKabir:

he said:

do you still think he is wrong??

what he is saying is like, can you compare the one who learnt engineering in an institution with the one who read pamphlets on engineering ONLY?

I still disagree
Re: Please , Which Reciter Is The Best To Memorize Quran Myself Via My Phone by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
zarinaAin:

I still disagree

sitting with a teacher one on one or reciting alone with a reciter(with no prior knowledge of tajweed), which is better??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please , Which Reciter Is The Best To Memorize Quran Myself Via My Phone by zarinaAin: 3:49pm On Mar 27, 2017
AbdelKabir:

sitting with a teacher one on one or reciting alone with a reciter(with no prior knowledge of tajweed), which is better??

The person I quoted was talking in terms of memorization.
Memorization takes time than learning tarweed

A teacher can't sit with you till you memorize baqarah for instance. Even after the tajweed expert, your ustadh will advice you to always listen to Quran audio
Your ustadh won't be with you all the time whenever you want to start the memorization
Re: Please , Which Reciter Is The Best To Memorize Quran Myself Via My Phone by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 27, 2017
zarinaAin:

The person I quoted was talking in terms of memorization.
Memorization takes time than learning tarweed

A teacher can't sit with you till you memorize baqarah for instance. Even after the tajweed expert, your ustadh will advice you to always listen to Quran audio
Your ustadh won't be with you all the time whenever you want to start the memorization

I don't think you understand what I'm saying tho, anyway its ok......

cheers!!
Re: Please , Which Reciter Is The Best To Memorize Quran Myself Via My Phone by zarinaAin: 10:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
AbdelKabir:

I don't think you understand what I'm saying tho, anyway its ok......

cheers!!

Lol, you give up abi
Re: Please , Which Reciter Is The Best To Memorize Quran Myself Via My Phone by Nobody: 1:46am On Mar 28, 2017
zarinaAin:

Lol, you give up abi

lol, yea....Yoruba people will say "anything harder than a banana, i can't eat"

1 Like

Re: Please , Which Reciter Is The Best To Memorize Quran Myself Via My Phone by Yeenkerh: 1:02am On Jun 22, 2022
Ma sha Allah.
Reading this in 2022.
Jazakumullahu Khair for the referrals
Re: Please , Which Reciter Is The Best To Memorize Quran Myself Via My Phone by Yeenkerh: 1:04am On Jun 22, 2022
Abdullah Al-Matrud is a very beautiful reciter, He reads slowly and calm

(1) (Reply)

Evil Of Soothsaying, Foretelling And Horoscope / Lawyers On The Day Of Judgement. / It Is Sunnah To Laugh Play And Joke With Your Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.