Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,591 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

BLASPHEMY! “My Wife Was Beaten To Death Right In Front Of My Eyes” – Husband - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / BLASPHEMY! “My Wife Was Beaten To Death Right In Front Of My Eyes” – Husband (458 Views)

Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) / Zimbabwean Pastor Beaten After Impregnating His Follower (photos) / T.B Joshua Donates N5 Million To Man Whose Wife Was Killed By Police In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BLASPHEMY! “My Wife Was Beaten To Death Right In Front Of My Eyes” – Husband by Juliana50(f): 1:05pm On Jun 05, 2016
There is no justification for taking a human's life. This horrific act meted out on an innocent woman in the name of"blasphemy" is totally unacceptable..
something needs to be done urgently by the authorities to stop this shameless trend.
The deceased was a Mrs. Bridget Patience Agbahime from Orodo town, Mbaitoli LGA in Imo State and married to Mr Mike Agbahime -a senior pastor of Deeper Life Bible Church, Brigade Quarters in Kano state. And for the records, she was beaten and stabbed to death with dangerous weapons. She Allegedly Insulted Prophet Muhammad
Speaking exclusively with National Helm in a phone chat, Mr Mike through his associate (pastor Kem also in Kano) gave point-to-point details of what transpired on that fateful day.
In his words;
Mrs Bridget who sold plastic materials at the popular Kofar Wambai market had wanted to close her shop on Thursday June 2, 2016 by 4.30pm to go for a church programme. Her neighbour simply identified as Dauda who is a Muslim came in front of her shop to wash his hands and feet in preparation for his own prayers.
Mummy as fondly called by her church members told him to leave the front of her shop that she wants to lock the door. The man refused and told her to wait till he finishes with what he's doing. (N.B; Mrs Bridget had been having serious problems with Dauda to the extent that their matter has been reported to the market's association numerously).
So she persisted that he should leave her shop, instead of complying the man started raining abuses on her saying that he would deal with her in the market.

http://betterpikins..com/2016/06/my-wife-was-beaten-to-death-by-muslims.html[b][/b]
Re: BLASPHEMY! “My Wife Was Beaten To Death Right In Front Of My Eyes” – Husband by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 05, 2016
so painful. rip
Re: BLASPHEMY! “My Wife Was Beaten To Death Right In Front Of My Eyes” – Husband by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 1:14pm On Jun 05, 2016
angry sad sad
Thats the best almajiri system can offer us. Hunger and blood, thats all cool
Re: BLASPHEMY! “My Wife Was Beaten To Death Right In Front Of My Eyes” – Husband by talktonase(m): 1:21pm On Jun 05, 2016
God will do the needful to the murderers as well as the law catching up with them...May God console the family.I pray Nigeria remains together because the problems of this country is too much abeg.Discusing it gives me headache and can be very exhausting.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Witnessed A Certified Dead Person Resurrect? / FORGIVEN By Fr. Gerald M. Musa / Open Heavens Daily Devotional(fri. 24/06/2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.