Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,591 members, 7,958,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:52 AM

Need Creativity And Professionalism? Lets Us Design And Build your House - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Need Creativity And Professionalism? Lets Us Design And Build your House (1637 Views)

Need Creativity And Professionalism? Lets Us Design And Building House / Need Creativity And Professionalism? Let Us Design And Build Your House. / Need Creativity And Professionalism? Let Us Design And Build Your House. Call: 0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Creativity And Professionalism? Lets Us Design And Build your House by oscarnoble(m): 2:44pm On Jun 05, 2016
Need creativity and professionalism?
Search no more,
We make your dream house come through.
Call now for your architectural design, building supervision, structural designs.

Call engr Noble on 08035425917 or uchennaoscar2@gmail.com

Re: Need Creativity And Professionalism? Lets Us Design And Build your House by nextpath: 3:34pm On Jun 05, 2016
I also do mechanical designs ( Specifically HVAC and plumbing) with an added advantage of design delivery in record time. Contact me through buymebuleja@yahoo.com or/& 08159606247
Re: Need Creativity And Professionalism? Lets Us Design And Build your House by oscarnoble(m): 5:36pm On Jul 24, 2016
A 5 bedroom bungalow going on in owerri,,i will upload the pictures soon

Re: Need Creativity And Professionalism? Lets Us Design And Build your House by oscarnoble(m): 6:06am On Jul 25, 2016
Noted
nextpath:
I also do mechanical designs ( Specifically HVAC and plumbing) with an added advantage of design delivery in record time. Contact me through buymebuleja@yahoo.com or/& 08159606247
Re: Need Creativity And Professionalism? Lets Us Design And Build your House by oscarnoble(m): 6:24am On Jul 25, 2016
Work in progress

Re: Need Creativity And Professionalism? Lets Us Design And Build your House by oscarnoble(m): 6:26am On Jul 25, 2016
Work is moving very fast
Re: Need Creativity And Professionalism? Lets Us Design And Build your House by oscarnoble(m): 6:28am On Jul 25, 2016
Call engr noble for your drawing and building supervisions 08035425917 or email uchennaoscar2@gmail.com

Re: Need Creativity And Professionalism? Lets Us Design And Build your House by oscarnoble(m): 6:36am On Jul 25, 2016
Moving very fast I achieve this level within four days of intensive work..levelling in progress

Re: Need Creativity And Professionalism? Lets Us Design And Build your House by oscarnoble(m): 6:39am On Jul 25, 2016
They client is very happy, he couldn't believe it, buying material for the parapet, , work is a little bit slow because of the rain.
Re: Need Creativity And Professionalism? Lets Us Design And Build your House by oscarnoble(m): 7:07am On Jul 28, 2016
Materials for the parapet and roof is down

Re: Need Creativity And Professionalism? Lets Us Design And Build your House by oscarnoble(m): 7:19am On Jul 30, 2016
Pardon me for not been active, I have been very busy lately. Carpenter to start parapet nudging today. Hold on for more pictures

1 Like

Re: Need Creativity And Professionalism? Lets Us Design And Build your House by oscarnoble(m): 4:41pm On Aug 03, 2016
Still on the parapet nuggings,,rain is really disturbing us in owerri,but it's still moving grin

Re: Need Creativity And Professionalism? Lets Us Design And Build your House by oscarnoble(m): 8:39am On Aug 04, 2016
More pictures to come as work progresses
Re: Need Creativity And Professionalism? Lets Us Design And Build your House by oscarnoble(m): 10:19pm On Aug 06, 2016
Iron work on the parapet is still on

Re: Need Creativity And Professionalism? Lets Us Design And Build your House by oscarnoble(m): 11:50am On Aug 07, 2016
Keep it coming pple
Re: Need Creativity And Professionalism? Lets Us Design And Build your House by oscarnoble(m): 12:07pm On Aug 07, 2016
Oscar builders
Architects,,builders,engineers
Building happiness. Brick by brick.
Call 08035425917

A six bedroom duplex all ensuit with 2 big family lounge, waiting rooom,vistors toilet etc
Client: nairaland..

Re: Need Creativity And Professionalism? Lets Us Design And Build your House by oscarnoble(m): 12:14pm On Aug 07, 2016
Front elevation

Re: Need Creativity And Professionalism? Lets Us Design And Build your House by oscarnoble(m): 1:06pm On Aug 07, 2016
That's how we roll grin cool
Re: Need Creativity And Professionalism? Lets Us Design And Build your House by ola4d: 7:37pm On Aug 07, 2016
Please sir, how many bedroom is the first pix and how much u can make a design of such plan?
Re: Need Creativity And Professionalism? Lets Us Design And Build your House by oscarnoble(m): 11:40pm On Aug 07, 2016
ola4d:
Please sir, how many bedroom is the first pix and how much u can make a design of such plan?
that's a six bedroom duplex all en-suit with 2 lounge,ante room,kitchen,store,laundry room,dining,bar etc...this is my email let's discuss uchennaoscar2@gmail.com
Re: Need Creativity And Professionalism? Lets Us Design And Build your House by oscarnoble(m): 7:17pm On Aug 09, 2016
ola4d:
check your mail I have replied you, thanks
Re: Need Creativity And Professionalism? Lets Us Design And Build your House by oscarnoble(m): 7:51pm On Aug 09, 2016
My contract has ended at the parapet stage, I'm done and dusted glory be to God.. reason the client elder brother has almost finish the money sent to him for the building. So his trying to cut cost lol
Re: Need Creativity And Professionalism? Lets Us Design And Build your House by oscarnoble(m): 7:52pm On Aug 09, 2016
I will be starting another building soon by his grace
Re: Need Creativity And Professionalism? Lets Us Design And Build your House by oscarnoble(m): 10:13pm On Aug 09, 2016
Nice

Re: Need Creativity And Professionalism? Lets Us Design And Build your House by oscarnoble(m): 11:59am On Aug 10, 2016
I was contacted this morning to finish the job, mean while conduit pipe is going on and excavation of the fence trench is going on too

Re: Need Creativity And Professionalism? Lets Us Design And Build your House by oscarnoble(m): 8:17am On Aug 11, 2016
Good morning pple
Re: Need Creativity And Professionalism? Lets Us Design And Build your House by oscarnoble(m): 8:18am On Aug 11, 2016
Keep the calls coming
Re: Need Creativity And Professionalism? Lets Us Design And Build your House by oscarnoble(m): 8:55am On Aug 11, 2016
Oscar builders
Call 08035425917
Re: Need Creativity And Professionalism? Lets Us Design And Build your House by oscarnoble(m): 3:44pm On Aug 11, 2016
Hello guys, how is your day been?
Re: Need Creativity And Professionalism? Lets Us Design And Build your House by oscarnoble(m): 4:59pm On Aug 11, 2016
Oscar builders
Call 08035425917
Re: Need Creativity And Professionalism? Lets Us Design And Build your House by sabolee130(m): 8:10pm On Aug 11, 2016
wats the minimum amount that can build a 3bedroom bungalow with foundation and basic finish location ibeju lekki?
Re: Need Creativity And Professionalism? Lets Us Design And Build your House by oscarnoble(m): 7:08am On Aug 12, 2016
sabolee130:
wats the minimum amount that can build a 3bedroom bungalow with foundation and basic finish location ibeju lekki?
I don't know the cost of materials dia but with rough estimate 6m will due note depending on the standard u want it,it might be lesser or higher thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

5bedrm Fully Detached With 1 Rm Bq At Ikate / Looking For A Roommate With Or Without A Room In Surulere / Affordable Furniture Items At Winnyz Interiors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.