Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving (70650 Views)

These Banky W, Ebuka And Tunde Demuren Friendship Photos Are Everything / Kate Henshaw At Toolz And Tunde's Wedding (Photos) / Toolz And Tunde Demuren's Traditional Wedding Photos Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving by Announcer007(m): 7:45pm On Jun 05, 2016
naijaboy756:
That's the Eternal Sacred Order of Cherubim and Seraphim

National headquarters Mount Zion, Surulere, Lagos.

May God bless their marriage

HALLELUJAH! IYEE!! HOSANNA!!!

2 Likes

Re: Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving by bomasek(m): 7:45pm On Jun 05, 2016
crazymommy:
Movement..Ayo ni..
Ok,born and raised in Eternal
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 05, 2016
Power couple kiss
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving by bomasek(m): 7:46pm On Jun 05, 2016
Announcer007:

Army of Christ,how body?

1 Like

Re: Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving by Handsomecole(m): 8:01pm On Jun 05, 2016
crazymommy:
what kids say when making sense is very difficult for their tiny gutter which they call brain..grow up and stop using this stale lines to give your dead brain a very little sense of belonging...oponu...

Lagos Lagoon is also an option too. undecided
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 05, 2016
Toolz go sweet for bed ehn.
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving by JOYOSITA(f): 8:35pm On Jun 05, 2016
kettle84:
that guy is greedy to have all thosehuge water melon to himself alone.
lol! Na that one dey pain u pass?

1 Like

Re: Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving by Larrey(f): 8:40pm On Jun 05, 2016
Lyoncrescent:
Excellent. I like the fact she is tolerant enough. Some ladies would never ever attend a white garment church regardless of whether their husband attends one. For her to also wear the white shows some level of tolerance on her part.

Ayo Ni O.
AYO
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving by YOLO1(m): 9:02pm On Jun 05, 2016
If there is anything I love about all this white garment churches is how good their ladies are in bed. Anytime a lady tells me she is a c&s, or cele, the next thing that comes to my mind is how to get her to bed. Their ladies are so sure and they don't long things
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:09pm On Jun 05, 2016
YOLO1:
If there is anything I love about all this white garment churches is how good their ladies are in bed. Anytime a lady tells me she is a c&s, or cele, the next thing that comes to my mind is how to get her to bed. Their ladies are so sure and they don't long things
Haha... Badoo, I can't date them. though, they are good looking.
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving by cupidhero(m): 9:13pm On Jun 05, 2016
Holy! I dread this church.

1 Like

Re: Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving by Ejytex(m): 9:20pm On Jun 05, 2016
Oh boi dis woman get am for boobs o...
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving by annnikky(f): 10:04pm On Jun 05, 2016
bomasek:
Bae na Eternal u be,which branch?
Yeah!!! Mount of charity owerri n u

1 Like

Re: Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving by annnikky(f): 10:06pm On Jun 05, 2016
Announcer007:

Yes ooo Cherubim pikin

1 Like

Re: Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving by annnikky(f): 10:52pm On Jun 05, 2016
Truman155:

sorry pls they are the same if you are a member of any u can help me differenciate them
They're not same, so r u telling me that winners n deeper life r d same
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving by Dirkcoyt: 10:58pm On Jun 05, 2016
annnikky:
Yeah!!! Mount of charity owerri n u
Is there c n s church in imo? I've never seen an igbo white garment
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving by nwakaibeya1: 11:01pm On Jun 05, 2016
Jesus Christ is way,,the TRUTH and life and how many people truly find him spiritually and are able to know if JESUS CHRIST is speaking in this time and season?people are spiritually blind indeed and are not willing to be teachable spiritually forgetting that spiritual is the ultimate
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 05, 2016
prettythicksme:
STFU.areyouGOd cheesy come see dis ooo

iyeeeeeee
lol. No comment
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 05, 2016
God knows I can't marry a cherubim guy no matter the money or desperateness.
tools I hail you o.

1 Like

Re: Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving by ideylaff: 11:31pm On Jun 05, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:
The husband na omo Ogun, Iyawo na iya ijo. Nice pics

They are not regular regimented C & S church goers , they did this to satisfy her father in-law Prof Demuren
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving by ideylaff: 11:34pm On Jun 05, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:
The husband na omo Ogun, Iyawo na iya ijo. Nice pics

They are not regular regimented C & S church goers , they did this to satisfy her father in-law Prof Demuren

Tunde"s mum is a Muslim by faith just like Toolz as well so they have to balance both sides I guessed

I wish them all the best in life. Tolu is a very lovely girl she deserves a lot of happiness.

Over to Gbemi now oooo
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving by tammie24: 11:38pm On Jun 05, 2016
Peacetemi:
hehehe

A clean one

Is like heaven grin grin grin
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:46pm On Jun 05, 2016
ideylaff:

Tunde"s mum is a Muslim by faith just like Toolz as well so they have to balance both sides I guessed

I wish them all the best in life. Tolu is a very lovely girl she deserves a lot of happiness.

Over to Gbemi now oooo
I knew that Toolz is from a Muslim family but I never knew about Tunde's family. Thanks for the enlightenment.
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving by Cannonleo(m): 12:09am On Jun 06, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
Toolz and her husband, Tunde Demerun are back in Nigeria after their glam white wedding in Dubai.
The couple were today at their Cherubim & Seraphim church in Lagos for their wedding thanksgiving service.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/06/toolz-husband-hold-thanksgiving-service.html
ahhhh dem dey go my area ni
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving by Cannonleo(m): 12:26am On Jun 06, 2016
Vickyydera:
God knows I can't marry a cherubim guy no matter the money or desperateness.
tools I hail you o.
imagine

Re: Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving by timilehin007(m): 12:38am On Jun 06, 2016
annnikky:

It seems u're a member cos I can c hw u figure out that he's an army of salvation... Lol
. Actually I'm a celestial
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving by tommy9: 2:45am On Jun 06, 2016
Chai!! See black oranges
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving by bomasek(m): 3:50am On Jun 06, 2016
annnikky:

Yeah!!!
Mount of charity owerri n u
Mount of Miracle,Abuja
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving by bomasek(m): 4:02am On Jun 06, 2016
ideylaff:

Over to Gbemi now oooo
U just sit down and write rubbish on things u don't know.

Firstly,Tunde's mom comes from a muslim background no doubt but as far as I know she's has always been involved in the activities of Eternal Sacred order of Cherubim and Seraphim for years. She was the administrative head of the sunday school for years,running it with late Elder Ojo's wife.

Secondly,Tunde and some of his brothers are neck deep into the activities of C n S as I have on countless occasions seen him in church @Mount Zion,Tejuosho. We attended sunday school together as kids where even one of his brothers was a sunday school teacher.

Thirdly,when did his dad bag professorial tag as the only Professor known widely in Eternal is Professor Otubu who no longer worships with Eternal.

Fourthly,the Demurens' are staunch members of Eternal,go their on any given sunday,u gonna see either the his parents or his elder bro who's an Army of Salvation.

If u no sabi,make u ask.
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving by sparkleRed(f): 5:58am On Jun 06, 2016
Upon say pple c C/S there oo, dem still call am cele, smh reading but nt understanding, Dats ow someone said C/S dnt wear footwear, forgetting dat it's cele dat doesn't wear footwear
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving by lonelydora: 6:15am On Jun 06, 2016
pweeryambre:
She doesn't act like cherubim girl.
meanwhile, The wedding scenario was not all that fantastic... don't know why they chose Dubai.. some places in Nigeria here would have killed it.

My dear, I have been thinking about that. I can't see any reason for wedding in Dubai.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) / My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me 27 Times A Day: Monalisa Stephen. Ngozi Ezeh Reacts / Davido And Chioma Go Furniture Shopping For Their Home (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.