Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

I Will Teach You How To Produce These Products For Commercial / Business Purpos - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Will Teach You How To Produce These Products For Commercial / Business Purpos (455 Views)

Lady Commercial Bus Driver In Enugu Spotted In Action (Photos, Video) / Female Commercial Okada Rider In Surulere, Lagos (Pictured) / Felicia Chidi, Commercial Vehicle Driver And How She Lost Her Estate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Teach You How To Produce These Products For Commercial / Business Purpos by SbS2(f): 6:58pm On Jun 05, 2016
Germicide ( Izal )
Long lasting liquid air freshener ( with bonus )
Effective Insecticiandes ( with bonus)
Liquid soap
Hair Shampoo
Original anointing oil
Hair conditioner
Liquid medicated after shave for men
Medicated toothpaste / tooth whitening
Bleach for washing white cloths and surfaces
Effective scouring powder
Body spray
Vaseline
Dettol
Setting lotion for hair
Hair oil ( ordinary and medicated)

Lots of people want to start a business that will yield sustainance till it gets larger and more whereas, the everyday market is open for all to go sell and buy.
Why don't you become a seller to those who sell; in other words, be a CEO of your little company producing products like these and sell. Who knows, you might end up being an employer of labour on the long run.

If you are interested in learning the production process of these products, contact me via my email: otilsworld@gmail.com
Phone: 08025637537
The seminar will commence on the 24th of June, 2016.
Empowerment fee : 5000 naira only.
You are to pick 8 out of all and if you wish to know all, just let me know.

(1) (Reply)

Nebosh Training And Exams / Take The Next Step In Advancing Your Career! / M.A LTD @ Aptitude Test.... Please Hw Real Is This Test ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.