Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Lady In Red! Annie Idibia’s Beautiful Look To An Event Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady In Red! Annie Idibia’s Beautiful Look To An Event Today (1491 Views)

Biodun Okeowo Stuns In Red Jumpsuit (Photos) / Annie Idibia's Look To Her 4th Wedding Anniversary Dinner / Are You Feeling Tiwa Savage’s Outfit To An Event Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady In Red! Annie Idibia’s Beautiful Look To An Event Today by lordkit2: 9:23pm On Jun 05, 2016
Annie Idibia stepped out looking lovely in this all red outfit for a brand event today…

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/06/05/lady-in-red-annie-idibias-beautiful-look-to-an-event-today/

1 Like

Re: Lady In Red! Annie Idibia’s Beautiful Look To An Event Today by Flexherbal(m): 9:26pm On Jun 05, 2016
Mrs 2Baba.
Re: Lady In Red! Annie Idibia’s Beautiful Look To An Event Today by nikkypearl(f): 9:31pm On Jun 05, 2016
The dress is lovely! But the smile is fake embarassed

Pero idibia is responsible for the fake smile I guess undecided

5 Likes

Re: Lady In Red! Annie Idibia’s Beautiful Look To An Event Today by crazymommy(f): 9:39pm On Jun 05, 2016
nikkypearl:
The dress is lovely! But the smile is fake embarassed

Pero idibia is responsible for the fake smile I guess undecided
Typical Nigerians...you frown they have something to say that why is she frowning,you decide to smile they still say your smile is fake,u decide not to smile they will call u a sadist...even till the point of someone's death they will still have something silly to say when analyzing the death of the person..and u wonder why this country is still lacking...mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Lady In Red! Annie Idibia’s Beautiful Look To An Event Today by laviecontinue: 9:49pm On Jun 05, 2016
Annie trying so hard.... Chai! I can't imagine myself in your shoesssssssss....don't worry sha your HUSBAND ll soon come back with lots and lots of goodies for you maybe that purple ferari you v been dreaming of, and we NAIRALANDERS ll be the one to talk about it. wink wink Baba God I thank you o....okele gbigbe pelu ifokan bale....
Re: Lady In Red! Annie Idibia’s Beautiful Look To An Event Today by laviecontinue: 9:58pm On Jun 05, 2016
She's actually flauting her "Aidibia" tatoo lol this madam sha grin grin ok ok we get you relax ok... Aduke, Ashake, the one and only, ok maybe that came out wrong, cheesy you are sha mrs idibia abi?
Re: Lady In Red! Annie Idibia’s Beautiful Look To An Event Today by nikkypearl(f): 9:58pm On Jun 05, 2016
crazymommy:
Typical Nigerians...you frown they have something to say that why is she frowning,you decide to smile they still say your smile is fake,u decide not to smile they will call u a sadist...even till the point of someone's death they will still have something silly to say when analyzing the death of the person..and u wonder why this country is still lacking...mtcheww
who be diz one

1 Like

Re: Lady In Red! Annie Idibia’s Beautiful Look To An Event Today by crazymommy(f): 10:05pm On Jun 05, 2016
nikkypearl:
who be diz one
Ask google...take heart I know the truth is bitter..
Re: Lady In Red! Annie Idibia’s Beautiful Look To An Event Today by nikkypearl(f): 10:17pm On Jun 05, 2016
crazymommy:
Ask google...take heart I know the truth is bitter..
stay off my mention (s)miss/mrs

Re: Lady In Red! Annie Idibia’s Beautiful Look To An Event Today by crazymommy(f): 10:22pm On Jun 05, 2016
nikkypearl:
stay off my mention (s)miss/mrs
When kids have access to the internet..
Re: Lady In Red! Annie Idibia’s Beautiful Look To An Event Today by CaroLyner(f): 10:44pm On Jun 05, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Red! Annie Idibia’s Beautiful Look To An Event Today by BaeBella(f): 10:53pm On Jun 05, 2016
. wink lovely dress
Re: Lady In Red! Annie Idibia’s Beautiful Look To An Event Today by mogboyelade(f): 10:53pm On Jun 05, 2016
Annie, Annie,Annie. How many times did I call you? Don't think about unnecessary things,you are getting lean, your hubby will soon be back.

1 Like

Re: Lady In Red! Annie Idibia’s Beautiful Look To An Event Today by opeyemiieblog(m): 12:12am On Jun 06, 2016
wow
Re: Lady In Red! Annie Idibia’s Beautiful Look To An Event Today by LegalBaby(f): 9:20am On Jun 06, 2016

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Jide Kosoko’s Wife, Henrietta Is Dead / A Poor Indian Man Was Left With No Choice Other Than To Carry His Dead Wife On H / Which Do You Prefer?, Mercy Aigbe In Red Or Black See-through Gown [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.