Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,499 members, 7,843,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Dani Alves | Says Barca Getting To Easy | Celebcritics.blog.com - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dani Alves | Says Barca Getting To Easy | Celebcritics.blog.com (282 Views)

Dani Alves Opens Up On Fight Between Neymar, Cavani / I Don't Like The Values Real Madrid Transmit, Says Barca's Pique (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dani Alves | Says Barca Getting To Easy | Celebcritics.blog.com by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 05, 2016
[url][/url]The ESPN FC crew discuss Dani Alves' future after it was announced he will not return to Barcelona. Barcelona full-back Dani Alves has said he wants to seek new challenges, after life at the Nou Camp was becoming "too easy." Alves, 33, played an instrumental part in another trophy-filled season for Barca, with the team winning the Copa del Rey, the Club World Cup and the La Liga title. However, recent reports have linked the Brazilian with a move away from Barcelona, with Alves confirming he'd be moving to Juventus, despite the lack of official confirmation from the club. Alves, who is in the United States playing for Brazil in the Copa America Centenario, walked those statements back somewhat following his team's 0-0 draw with Ecuador on Saturday night.  "What is certain is that I will not stay at Barcelona," Alves told Gazzetta dello Sport. "In life, we should explore options outside our comfort zone. Barcelona is an amazing club, but things were becoming too easy. "I always have the desire for a new challenge. I hope that I can bring success like I did at Barcelona to another European club."he ESPN FC crew discuss Dani Alves' future after it was announced he will not return to Barcelona. Barcelona full-back Dani Alves has said he wants to seek new challenges, after life at the Nou Camp was becoming "too easy." Alves, 33, played an instrumental part in another trophy-filled season for Barca, with the team winning the Copa del Rey, the Club World Cup and the La Liga title. However, recent reports have linked the Brazilian with a move away from Barcelona, with Alves confirming he'd be moving to Juventus, despite the lack of official confirmation from the club. Alves, who is in the United States playing for Brazil in the Copa America Centenario, walked those statements back somewhat following his team's 0-0 draw with Ecuador on Saturday night.  "What is certain is that I will not stay at Barcelona," Alves told Gazzetta dello Sport. "In life, we should explore options outside our comfort zone. Barcelona is an amazing club, but things were becoming too easy. "I always have the desire for a new challenge. I hope that I can bring success like I did at Barcelona to another European club."[/url]The ESPN FC crew discuss Dani Alves' future after it was announced he will not return to Barcelona. Barcelona full-back Dani Alves has said he wants to seek new challenges, after life at the Nou Camp was becoming "too easy." Alves, 33, played an instrumental part in another trophy-filled season for Barca, with the team winning the Copa del Rey, the Club World Cup and the La Liga title. However, recent reports have linked the Brazilian with a move away from Barcelona, with Alves confirming he'd be moving to Juventus, despite the lack of official confirmation from the club. Alves, who is in the United States playing for Brazil in the Copa America Centenario, walked those statements back somewhat following his team's 0-0 draw with Ecuador on Saturday night.  "What is certain is that I will not stay at Barcelona," Alves told Gazzetta dello Sport. "In life, we should explore options outside our comfort zone. Barcelona is an amazing club, but things were becoming too easy. "I always have the desire for a new challenge. I hope that I can bring success like I did at Barcelona to another European club."
[url][/url]celebcritics.blog.com

(1) (Reply)

America’s Best Women Writers / State Of Origin Game 2 / VACANCY! Football Reporter Needed In WARRI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.