Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,779 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:14 PM

My Boobs Are Still Strong,fit And Beautiful – Anita Joseph Boasts After Blast - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Boobs Are Still Strong,fit And Beautiful – Anita Joseph Boasts After Blast (2377 Views)

#bbnaija: Exposing My Boobs, An Honest Mistake – Alex / Abimbola Ayeni: I Can Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie, No Big Deal / "I'm Famous Now,nobody Talk To Me"lady Boasts After Seeing Chris Brown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boobs Are Still Strong,fit And Beautiful – Anita Joseph Boasts After Blast by OkoAfusa: 3:27am On Jun 06, 2016
Nollywood actress, Anita Joseph, has lambasted social media users who threw tantrums at her over a picture she posted exposing her breasts.

The busty actress described them as hypocrites who hide under the cover of abusive comments to admire her secretly.

Anita told the Punch she cared less about the negative comments she got because she believed most of the men who abused her got turned on just by looking at her photo.

The Abia state-born actress said, “I just joined Instagram in April and I have been very active. I am aware that a picture I posted that showed my cleavage attracted a lot of attention.

“Some Nigerians are hypocrites and pretenders. A lot of them used that picture to masturbate and feel good, yet condemn it. The last time I checked, my boobs are still strong and beautiful.

“I did not post the picture to tease men. I took that picture December 2015 while I was filming at Lekki. The weather was
CONTINUE HERE
http://amebosquare.com/entertainment/boobs-still-strongfit-beautiful-anita-joseph-boasts-fan-blast-instagram/
Re: My Boobs Are Still Strong,fit And Beautiful – Anita Joseph Boasts After Blast by Nobody: 3:34am On Jun 06, 2016
Olosho undecided
Re: My Boobs Are Still Strong,fit And Beautiful – Anita Joseph Boasts After Blast by olaolaking: 3:42am On Jun 06, 2016
Can we see it? Seeing is believing. Show us let see.
Re: My Boobs Are Still Strong,fit And Beautiful – Anita Joseph Boasts After Blast by ademasta(m): 3:44am On Jun 06, 2016
as in
Re: My Boobs Are Still Strong,fit And Beautiful – Anita Joseph Boasts After Blast by gambit10: 3:47am On Jun 06, 2016
so nollywood actors/actress are celebrities too...hian!
Re: My Boobs Are Still Strong,fit And Beautiful – Anita Joseph Boasts After Blast by Sunnymatey(m): 4:06am On Jun 06, 2016
irunooboo:
Olosho undecided
Your partner in business. It takes an olosho to recognize another.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boobs Are Still Strong,fit And Beautiful – Anita Joseph Boasts After Blast by Nobody: 4:15am On Jun 06, 2016
LovePeddler
Re: My Boobs Are Still Strong,fit And Beautiful – Anita Joseph Boasts After Blast by softtouch2(m): 4:16am On Jun 06, 2016
Demon-possessed Olosho Boobs!
Re: My Boobs Are Still Strong,fit And Beautiful – Anita Joseph Boasts After Blast by chat2deen(m): 5:44am On Jun 06, 2016
She is referring to vaseline users! Rubbish iranu abasha.....
Re: My Boobs Are Still Strong,fit And Beautiful – Anita Joseph Boasts After Blast by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 06, 2016
GENETIC-ASHAWO, .

She is the result of what you get when u fail to USE CONDOM during love making with an ashawo
Re: My Boobs Are Still Strong,fit And Beautiful – Anita Joseph Boasts After Blast by Smellymouth: 8:04am On Jun 06, 2016
Whollup, Just Whollup

Come here Anita, BIA, BIA

Na this "thing" you say dey firm? shocked

Anty, you can lie oo shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: My Boobs Are Still Strong,fit And Beautiful – Anita Joseph Boasts After Blast by SAMBARRY: 8:09am On Jun 06, 2016
EVILFOREST:
GENETIC-ASHAWO, .

She is the result of what you get when u fail to USE CONDOM during love making with an ashawo
see pastor kumuyi spiritual son.

Oni yeye
Re: My Boobs Are Still Strong,fit And Beautiful – Anita Joseph Boasts After Blast by boss1310(m): 8:53am On Jun 06, 2016
Genevive ,INI Edo, Chika Ike ,Nkiru Sylvanus etc all these are actresses rumoured to be oloshos yet you see them have good investments and businesses,they don't post half nude pix or boast about any sensitive part of their body.this one will only be parading herself as a sexy queen with nothing else to show for it
Re: My Boobs Are Still Strong,fit And Beautiful – Anita Joseph Boasts After Blast by nikkypearl(f): 9:34am On Jun 06, 2016
angry
Re: My Boobs Are Still Strong,fit And Beautiful – Anita Joseph Boasts After Blast by 400billionman: 9:51am On Jun 06, 2016
Who ask am nah ?

Re: My Boobs Are Still Strong,fit And Beautiful – Anita Joseph Boasts After Blast by 400billionman: 9:59am On Jun 06, 2016
So Anita is from Abia God's own state ?

Anita, how many times i call you ? Respect yourself.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Female Celeb Flaunts Bare Butt At #MAMA2016 / Bobrisky Vows To Kill HimSelf if this happens / Who Rock This Camo Dress Best Between Tiwa Savage Swank jerry And Feeljeni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.