Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,515 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

The Last Portraits Of Muhammad Ali By Zenon Texeira - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Last Portraits Of Muhammad Ali By Zenon Texeira (36442 Views)

Muhammad Ali's Body Arrives Louisville / Photo Of Muhammad Ali With His Mother! RIP / Muhammad Ali's Visit To Lagos In 1964 (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Last Portraits Of Muhammad Ali By Zenon Texeira by nenergy(m): 4:58pm On Jun 06, 2016
BeastAmbition:

Greatest of all time.
So when someone calls me a GOAT, I should smile grin

1 Like

Re: The Last Portraits Of Muhammad Ali By Zenon Texeira by mikaael(m): 5:17pm On Jun 06, 2016
NwaNimo1:
He looks already deceased in those pics - that's not the lasting image I want to have of him.

bless u...me too o
Re: The Last Portraits Of Muhammad Ali By Zenon Texeira by JhyMedex: 7:07pm On Jun 06, 2016
SirElaw:
No his reward was greatness. We have this convo today out of awe of what he achieved with his life.
OFCOURSE, TYPICAL 2 IGNORE D BAD EVENTS N TRUMPET D GUD FRM HOUSE TOPS... ALRYT BT WHR DID D PARKINSON'S COME FRM?..
Re: The Last Portraits Of Muhammad Ali By Zenon Texeira by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 06, 2016
[quote author=SirElaw post=46321485]Listened to one of his interviews where he couldn't stop talking about God. It amazed me that someone who achieved most of his victories through physical strength could still attribute his greatness to the Almighty.

Serving God pays. [/quote

yes o... because without life,good health and strength he wouldn't have been. All is from God,even the victory is a favour. We own all we are to God.
Re: The Last Portraits Of Muhammad Ali By Zenon Texeira by Kennydoc(m): 9:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
May his soul RIP.
Re: The Last Portraits Of Muhammad Ali By Zenon Texeira by fuckpoverty(m): 12:20am On Jun 07, 2016
hmmm sometimes I wonder Aw it feels wen ur old ND feeling death arund ur corner....hmmmmm someday we wud all b in dat shoe
Re: The Last Portraits Of Muhammad Ali By Zenon Texeira by fuckpoverty(m): 12:21am On Jun 07, 2016
hmmm sometimes I wonder Aw it feels wen ur old ND feeling death arund ur corner....hmmmmm someday we wud all b in dat shoe..RIP
Re: The Last Portraits Of Muhammad Ali By Zenon Texeira by MrCEO69(m): 1:35am On Jun 07, 2016
BeastAmbition:

Greatest of all time.

what of S.H.E.E.P?
Re: The Last Portraits Of Muhammad Ali By Zenon Texeira by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:42am On Jun 07, 2016
SirElaw:
Listened to one of his interviews where he couldn't stop talking about God. It amazed me that someone who achieved most of his victories through physical strength could still attribute his greatness to the Almighty.

Serving God pays.

Allah Akbar!
Re: The Last Portraits Of Muhammad Ali By Zenon Texeira by Roon9(m): 7:26pm On Jun 07, 2016
shamecurls:

Be happy your generation witnessed the death of a Legend cos when you Die, even you neighbor wont be aware

Ali lives on.....

Maybe dey won't but u am sure ur mama won't even know wen u dieeee! Bastard
Re: The Last Portraits Of Muhammad Ali By Zenon Texeira by Viruslord(m): 10:39pm On Jun 07, 2016
RIP my hero

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout Football Players And Their Lovely Kids [photos] / Sancho & Man United 'Agree Terms On A 5-Year Contract Worth £340,000 Per Week / Paul Pogba Buys Championship Rings For France's World Cup Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.