Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,677 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

William Kumuyi Celebrates His 75 Birthday Today! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / William Kumuyi Celebrates His 75 Birthday Today! (18488 Views)

William Kumuyi Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today / William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today / Pastor William Kumuyi Visits Wike (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 75 Birthday Today! by prohealth: 9:26am On Jun 06, 2016
Happy birthday my pastor i wish you many happy returns of the day long life and prosperity.more grace,more strenght to fulfill your ministry great dad.
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 75 Birthday Today! by tenderpet: 9:26am On Jun 06, 2016
Africa's great defender of the faith..and world most sought after pastor.... twale..more grace

2 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 75 Birthday Today! by attegambo: 9:45am On Jun 06, 2016
The greatest teacher of the Bible of our time .Happy birthday sir.

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 75 Birthday Today! by IamLukas(m): 9:48am On Jun 06, 2016
Happy Birthday to one of the finest teachers of God's word in Nigeria. Age with grace sir and may Ur bones be stronger as U grow older.

3 Likes

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 75 Birthday Today! by chikel2000(m): 9:57am On Jun 06, 2016
My daddy more strength to u dear
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 75 Birthday Today! by virginary: 10:02am On Jun 06, 2016
happy birthday sir
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 75 Birthday Today! by slinkky(m): 10:05am On Jun 06, 2016
Happy birthday Sir
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 75 Birthday Today! by Lamor(f): 10:14am On Jun 06, 2016
eleko1:
lipsrsealed sisi LaMidi sorry Lamide.U nor look Sober in ur PinSure.Deeper life peeps dnt use makeup.Make I come marry u?
Lol..I no sober reach?No come marry me o,dem don catch me already.
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 75 Birthday Today! by popsonbj: 10:14am On Jun 06, 2016
More Grace, Sir.
Happy Birthday my father in the LORD!
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 75 Birthday Today! by Lamor(f): 10:20am On Jun 06, 2016
SAMBARRY:
see how all of them are famzing and clinching to kumuyi
I'm nt clinching.He's been my spiritual father.I grew up under his tutelage,I mean I was born under his ministry.Even though I'm no longer a member,a father is always a father.
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 75 Birthday Today! by ecclezzia: 10:21am On Jun 06, 2016
What You might not know about W.F Kumuyi

http:///church/the-man-called-w-f-kumuyi/

Happy Birthday to a great Man.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 75 Birthday Today! by eleko1: 10:29am On Jun 06, 2016
Make I go buY goat,tie am With Wrapper com do introduction.P Kumuyi nh my uncu self. sad embarassed
Lamor:

Lol..I no sober reach?No come marry me o,dem don catch me already.
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 75 Birthday Today! by Betxy(f): 10:29am On Jun 06, 2016
Happy birthday Papa
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 75 Birthday Today! by Lamor(f): 10:47am On Jun 06, 2016
eleko1:
Make I go buY goat,tie am With Wrapper com do introduction.P Kumuyi nh my uncu self. sad embarassed
You don spoil everytin be dat na..If na ur uncle dat means u be my cousin.I cannot fit to marry my cousin Jare.
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 75 Birthday Today! by Queengal: 10:55am On Jun 06, 2016
Happy birthday daddy
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 75 Birthday Today! by sarriss: 10:57am On Jun 06, 2016
Happy birthday Sir, wishing u many many more years ahead in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 75 Birthday Today! by ugotuf(m): 11:17am On Jun 06, 2016
Happy birthday to you Daddy. We are looking forward to a wonderful time this evening.
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 75 Birthday Today! by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:21am On Jun 06, 2016
Already 75 shocked? Wow!!

Happy birthday, Sir.. More of God's grace upon your life...., Amen..

ugotuf:
Happy birthday to you Daddy. We are looking forward to a wonderful time this evening.

Which of the states? He was in Port Harcourt yesterday, and it was beautiful though the rain fell embarassed..

**modified**
Bible Study, you meant right? Thought he was visiting another State as he was in Calabar on Saturday, and PH, yesterday..

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 75 Birthday Today! by ugowinn(m): 11:34am On Jun 06, 2016
Happy Birthday Sir. My wife, my children and I love you.
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 75 Birthday Today! by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 06, 2016
tho im not a member of deeper life,but this is one of the extremely rare servants of God that are not afraid to preach about what we the new generation christians do not want to hear,which is holiness and salvation.happy birthday sir!

1 Like

Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 75 Birthday Today! by JusticeSeeker: 11:47am On Jun 06, 2016
Happy Birthday to my Daddy in the Lord. like Caleb, keep waxing stronger.
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 75 Birthday Today! by Jozzy1063: 11:59am On Jun 06, 2016
Happy birthday my spiritual Father.
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 75 Birthday Today! by ugotuf(m): 12:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
Sleekyshuga:
Already 75 shocked? Wow!!

Happy birthday, Sir.. More of God's grace upon your life...., Amen..

Which of the states? He was in Port Harcourt yesterday, and it was beautiful though the rain fell embarassed..

**modified**
Bible Study, you meant right? Thought he was visiting another State as he was in Calabar on Saturday, and PH, yesterday..
Yes, MBS my brother. Sorry sister.
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 75 Birthday Today! by Ogagaroghene(m): 12:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
More grace to carry us along my great spiritual teacher. HBD MY G.S
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 75 Birthday Today! by flamingREED(m): 12:41pm On Jun 06, 2016
The strictness of spirit with which this man has clung to the old rugged cross cry

O, God!

Give me my portion!
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 75 Birthday Today! by danielpuff(m): 12:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
Happy birthday baba, more anointing in Jesus name.
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 75 Birthday Today! by sirleejoe: 1:01pm On Jun 06, 2016
The Lord bless His dear servant with long life and more anointing. Amen
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 75 Birthday Today! by HopeAlive14(m): 1:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
Happy Birthday, sir.
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 75 Birthday Today! by princecemo(m): 1:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
HBD to a true Man of God
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 75 Birthday Today! by Udstar(m): 1:33pm On Jun 06, 2016
Happy birthday Papa
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 75 Birthday Today! by blessuyi(m): 1:43pm On Jun 06, 2016
Great men are celebrated while they
are still alive. They are not celebrated
based on what they acquired but on
the impact they made in the life of
other people around them.
Happy birthday my dearly beloved daddy in the LORD, wish you more Of GOD anointing and grace in your life and ministry in JESUS NAME. Amen.
Re: William Kumuyi Celebrates His 75 Birthday Today! by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 06, 2016
Happy birthday my best gospel preacher, more grace to your new age and ministry daddy kumuyi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Embraced Sexual Purity And Chastity - My Journey / Deeper Life Bible Church December Retreat Is Here Again / Download/listen To "Dancers At The Gate Of Death" -a Sermon By Dr. D. K. Olukoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.