Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,859 members, 7,855,535 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 01:42 AM

One Way To Know Those Who Are Heartless - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / One Way To Know Those Who Are Heartless (574 Views)

The Inhumane Treatment I Got From A Heartless Company / RE: Army Man Hits A Keke Man In Owerri Following One Way / One Way To Enjoy Sex And Last Long (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Way To Know Those Who Are Heartless by sanyahkod(m): 7:38am On Jun 06, 2016
Posts like this hardly make front page! Lalasticlala won't allow it.

The pix looks funny right? Indeed very funny....

But do you look beyond that? If not, then you just failed the test.......

Can you imagine how hard life must have been for the owner of this?

So many people are praying day and night to have those things you take for granted. cry

Affect lives positively the little way you can.

God bless you as you do so.

Re: One Way To Know Those Who Are Heartless by Greyworld: 7:42am On Jun 06, 2016
Lethal weapon!

I think I saw smthing of this nature in that movie: The gods must be crazy.
Re: One Way To Know Those Who Are Heartless by Benjom(m): 8:00am On Jun 06, 2016
sanyahkod:
Posts like this hardly make front page! Lalasticlala won't allow it.

The pix looks funny right? Indeed very funny....

But do you look beyond that? If not, then you just failed the test.......

Can you imagine how hard life must have been for the owner of this?

So many people are praying day and night to have those things you take for granted. cry

Affect lives positively the little way you can.

God bless you as you do so.

You're wrong. This will make front page. Just as you've stressed, it may be funny but highly connotative. It'll make one to reflect deeply.

1 Like

Re: One Way To Know Those Who Are Heartless by Emmyk(m): 8:33am On Jun 06, 2016
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

How To Be Confident And Feel Great About Yourself Always. / You Should Not Be Caught In These If You Are Job Hunting / Can I Change Android OS Laptop To Windows?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.