Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Non-hosted Nigeria Google Adsense Account For Sale - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Non-hosted Nigeria Google Adsense Account For Sale (1158 Views)

Payoneer Acc & Verified Adsense Account With Youtube Channel For Sale / Non Hosted Nigeria Adsense Available / How To Make Millions From Blogging And Google Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Non-hosted Nigeria Google Adsense Account For Sale by Jaystiqs(m): 9:32am On Jun 06, 2016
Hi naijalanders,

i want to sell a NON-HOSTED NIGERIA GOOGLE ADSENSE ACCOUNT for #15,000 price is negotiable

REASON FOR SELLING THE ACCOUNT
Though, on a normal circumstances you might be wondering why do i want to sell the account IT IS BECAUSE am now a worker of maveto oil company in PH, so i won't have time for adsense anymore. So am giving my account out to A SERIOUS BUYER.

PROOF OF MY ACCOUNT

The proof will be shown to you during negotiation and if you get the account i will tell you my secret i use in earning more than $100/day

HOW DO I GET THE ACCOUNT

MY CONTACT is in my signature below kindly message me there

Thanks
Re: Non-hosted Nigeria Google Adsense Account For Sale by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 06, 2016
Hi all,

I have this website for sale. http://www.smsgurusng.com

Reason for selling: I have 3 bulk SMS already and have no time to manage all at once .

Everyting is working fine.

Contact me on Whatsapp number on my signature if you are interested.

NB : Serious buyers only.

Thanks.
Re: Non-hosted Nigeria Google Adsense Account For Sale by theshaderoom: 1:28pm On Jun 08, 2016
Jaystiqs:
Hi naijalanders,

i want to sell a NON-HOSTED NIGERIA GOOGLE ADSENSE ACCOUNT for #15,000 price is negotiable

REASON FOR SELLING THE ACCOUNT
Though, on a normal circumstances you might be wondering why do i want to sell the account IT IS BECAUSE am now a worker of maveto oil company in PH, so i won't have time for adsense anymore. So am giving my account out to A SERIOUS BUYER.

PROOF OF MY ACCOUNT

The proof will be shown to you during negotiation and if you get the account i will tell you my secret i use in earning more than $100/day

HOW DO I GET THE ACCOUNT

MY CONTACT is in my signature below kindly message me there

Thanks

Op how do I contact u? U didn't write a phone number

MODIFIED*

LALASTICLALA, SEUN, MYND44 This person is a fraudster... duped me of 12thousand Naira for adsense he doesn't have for sale
Re: Non-hosted Nigeria Google Adsense Account For Sale by Jaystiqs(m): 7:06pm On Jun 12, 2016
theshaderoom:

Op how do I contact u? U didn't write a phone number

MODIFIED*

LALASTICLALA, SEUN, MYND44 This person is a fraudster... duped me of 12thousand Naira for adsense he doesn't have for sale

hello i didnt dupe you oooo pls check your message on whasapp now, i send the download link and the acount to you now
Re: Non-hosted Nigeria Google Adsense Account For Sale by mybusinesss(m): 7:29pm On Jun 12, 2016
@theshaderoom, can you confirm this?
Re: Non-hosted Nigeria Google Adsense Account For Sale by theshaderoom: 7:56pm On Jun 12, 2016
Jaystiqs:

hello i didnt dupe you oooo pls check your message on whasapp now, i send the download link and the acount to you now

Which message? Which whatsapp? Whatsapp that u blocked me after giving me a fake emai and password that didn't open? Lalasticlala ps come and ban this person he is a fraudster.. he blocked me in whatsapp and Facebook after I transfered 12thousand Naira for adsense
Re: Non-hosted Nigeria Google Adsense Account For Sale by theshaderoom: 8:12pm On Jun 12, 2016
mybusinesss:
@theshaderoom, can you confirm this?

The thief is lying, i sent him 12, 000 and he blocked me on whatsapp and Facebook after giving me a fake gmail and password that wont open and promising to send me a software on how to make more money on adsense... I didn't even get adsense talk less of software... even before I wrote "thanks a lot" after getting the fake gmail, the thief had already blocked me sef

See screenshots of the transfer I did and whatsapp... see how I can't highlight his name in the facebook chat? That's becos he blocked me.

My bank has written a memo to efcc after I reported the issue and gave them his account number... 12thousand is what the thief put himself in trouble over.

Re: Non-hosted Nigeria Google Adsense Account For Sale by kyrios: 5:37am On Jun 14, 2016
theshaderoom:

The thief is lying, i sent him 12, 000 and he blocked me on whatsapp and Facebook after giving me a fake gmail and password that wont open and promising to send me a software on how to make more money on adsense... I didn't even get adsense talk less of software... even before I wrote "thanks a lot" after getting the fake gmail, the thief had already blocked me sef

See screenshots of the transfer I did and whatsapp... see how I can't highlight his name in the facebook chat? That's becos he blocked me.

My bank has written a memo to efcc after I reported the issue and gave them his account number... 12thousand is what the thief put himself in trouble over.
if he doesn't refund you go to his bank to complain tell them if they don't provide his address and other information na court una go meet or go through a lawyer I have done this before and it worked magic jaystiqs if you like no refund am you go see wehn you sha get bvn
Re: Non-hosted Nigeria Google Adsense Account For Sale by theshaderoom: 7:23am On Jun 14, 2016
kyrios:
if he doesn't refund you go to his bank to complain tell them if they don't provide his address and other information na court una go meet or go through a lawyer I have done this before and it worked magic jaystiqs if you like no refund am you go see wehn you sha get bvn

Thanks dear. i have started taking steps to that effect. His bank account has been blocked that is why he is coming here to claim he didn't dupe me. After blocking me on Facebook, he has unblocked me now to beg that I should unblock his account and he will send my money back to me
Re: Non-hosted Nigeria Google Adsense Account For Sale by kyrios: 7:55am On Jun 14, 2016
theshaderoom:

Thanks dear. i have started taking steps to that effect. His bank account has been blocked that is why he is coming here to claim he didn't dupe me. After blocking me on Facebook, he has unblocked me now to beg that I should unblock his account and he will send my money back to me
collect interest on you money for all your stress if you paid 12k he should remit 15k say no to fraud
Re: Non-hosted Nigeria Google Adsense Account For Sale by kyrios: 7:57am On Jun 14, 2016
theshaderoom:

collect interest on you money for all your stress if you paid 12k he should remit 15k or infact don't collect your money back he should provide you with what you paid him for so he would learn his lesson
SAY NO TO FRAUD

(1) (Reply)

Earn $0.95 Every 20minutes / Are You Actually Desiring To Venture Into Poultry Farm Business? / Register And Get Apple Coin: The Biggest Opportunity In The Crytoworld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.