Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Nairalanders Please Help With This... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairalanders Please Help With This... (503 Views)

Nairalanders, Please Help Me Pay My School Fees. Deadline Is Today!! / I Am Going Down : Nairalanders Please Help Me / Nairalanders Please Help Me Choose A Better Institution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Please Help With This... by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 06, 2016
A major dealer on GSM recharge cards wish to expand the network of his retail outlets in makurdi . in particular his aim is to know if it will be profitable to site one of such retail outlets at the university of agriculture makurdi campus. To achieve this aim the following research questions need to be answered. (I) which gsm network among Glo, mtn aitel and etisalat do customers prefer? (Ii) what is their reason(s) for the order of preferences in(I)?? (iii) what amount of recharge cards for each network should be stocked in other for him to maximize his profit? Question design a questionnaire that will enable the dealer take the best decision.

Cc fynestboi lalasticlala richiez

(1) (Reply)

[official] 2016 NYSC Batch A Stream II Call-up Letter Is Out – Print Yours / What Was The Name Of Your Shoes Back In Primary School? / TOTAL Campus Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.