Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,448 members, 7,819,658 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Moe Musa Packs Out Of Jjc’s House Over Funke Akindele (full Details) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moe Musa Packs Out Of Jjc’s House Over Funke Akindele (full Details) (885 Views)

Photos Of JJC Skillz Children / Moe Musa Packs Out Of Jjc’s House Over Funke Akindele / TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moe Musa Packs Out Of Jjc’s House Over Funke Akindele (full Details) by queenst(f): 2:08pm On Jun 06, 2016
Popular music video director, Moe Musa has revealed that he had to leave the house he stays with his brother JJC over his relationship with Funke Akindele.
Musa, who has shot several popular music videos, used to live in the same premises with JJC that is reportedly dating leading actress, Funke Akindele .
Musa reportedly lived in the Boys Quarters’ of the house. However, We gathered that since the romance between Funke and JJC started, JJC,who is well entrenched in the entertainment industry, has not been very comfortable with Musa’s presence because he feels it might breach the privacy of the lovers.
Musa had to secure a better apartment in the highbrow Lekki area to give the couple enough space.

He said this development has not caused a rift between him and JJC whom he described as a brother.
According top information gathered, the cinematographer said his moving out was his choice.
‘If I move out, it’s because I want to move out; I am a man. Everybody has the right to move out when they want to.
JJC is my family, he is my brother. If you are with your brother and he is in a relationship, are you not going to move?”
lalasticlala
Source: http://360jamng.tk/moe-musa-packs-out-of-jjcs-house-over-funke-akindele-full-details/
Re: Moe Musa Packs Out Of Jjc’s House Over Funke Akindele (full Details) by queenst(f): 2:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
gbese! women mata is strong oo
Re: Moe Musa Packs Out Of Jjc’s House Over Funke Akindele (full Details) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 06, 2016
If this news is true, Funke is not laying a good foundation for marriage to JJC.

JJC no fit just wake up pursue im brother if aunty Funke no get hand inside.
Re: Moe Musa Packs Out Of Jjc’s House Over Funke Akindele (full Details) by Destined2win: 2:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
Any woman that will bring discord between me and my family members, I pray we never see each other
Re: Moe Musa Packs Out Of Jjc’s House Over Funke Akindele (full Details) by reverendfather: 2:27pm On Jun 06, 2016
this story get as e be

(1) (Reply)

Five Social Media Critics That Needs To Be Flogged. / How Doctors, Govt Killed OJB Jezreel / Video:davido Quarrelling & Almost Fighting With His Friends In His Atlanta House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.