Stats: 3,153,841 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

PHOTO: Jeez!!! Someone Please Give Dj Khlaed A Waist Shaper Abeg - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTO: Jeez!!! Someone Please Give Dj Khlaed A Waist Shaper Abeg (1876 Views)

Katie Price Flashes Her Nipples In Sheer Top While Modelling A Waist Trainer / How Is It Possible For A Woman To Have A Waist Like This, Bikonu? (photos) / How Is It Possible For A Woman To Have A Waist Like This? And Claim Its Natural (2) (3) (4)

PHOTO: Jeez!!! Someone Please Give Dj Khlaed A Waist Shaper Abeg by dat9jagirl: 4:07pm On Jun 06, 2016
Oh my God!! Dj Khaled let the whole abs come down at the Hot 97's summer jam yesterday.Me i didnt know big boys do shirtless..uhmm what are your views? do you advice bigger guys to take their shirts off outside?
Auntie lepacious Bose please come and show him the tricks. Auntie Rita Dominic do you please ship slim tea to the US...Dj needs some of that something too.

source: http://www.tonyesheartbeat.com/2016/06/photo-jeez-someone-please-come-and-give.html

Re: PHOTO: Jeez!!! Someone Please Give Dj Khlaed A Waist Shaper Abeg by reverendfather: 4:19pm On Jun 06, 2016
yehhhh, to all them curvy crazy dudes, this is just a sneak peek of what happens when a curvy(fat) lady undresses
Re: PHOTO: Jeez!!! Someone Please Give Dj Khlaed A Waist Shaper Abeg by doyinisaac(m): 6:58pm On Jun 06, 2016
reverendfather:
yehhhh, to all them curvy crazy dudes, this is just a sneak peek of what happens when a curvy(fat) lady undresses
That is false....a curvy lady is not the same as a fat lady..grin check the picture below and u will understand what curvy lady means.

Kiss Daniel Shares Inspiration Message With Throwback Photo / Imagine Nigerian Celebrities In Secondary School, This's What I Come Up With / Daniella Okeke’s Sensational Vacation Photos Will Leave You Star-struck

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6