Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,923 members, 7,817,704 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

The Www.remita.net – Receive And Make Payment On Remita - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / The Www.remita.net – Receive And Make Payment On Remita (2780 Views)

Brand New Original Xiaomi Phones For Sale, Payment On Delivery / I Can Help You Make Payment On Aliexpress, Reach Out To ME / Make Payment @280/$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Www.remita.net – Receive And Make Payment On Remita by chapatti: 4:26pm On Jun 06, 2016
The www.remita.net – Receive and Make Payment on Remita ,having knowned that alot of persons does not know the meaning and the functions of Remita. And with the researched made so far we decide to discuss and publish the usage and function of Remita,below are the details you need to know in other for you to be able to use it effectively.

The Remita programme, is an e-Payments and e-Collections solution on a single multi-bank platform that was introduced in collaboration with the Central Bank of Nigeria.
As i have noticed, this e-collection is not known by many, but today, as it is, the Remita platform is been used by many individuals, both by the public and private sector organisations that process over 500 Billion Naira worth of transactions on a monthly basis.
for more information click >>> The www.remita.net – Receive and Make Payment on Remita

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Www.remita.net – Receive And Make Payment On Remita by mediang: 8:13am On Jun 30, 2016
You can read all about remita.net and learn how you can sign up
http://medianaija.com.ng/www-remita-net-receive-make-payment-online/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Www.remita.net – Receive And Make Payment On Remita by mediang: 7:16am On Aug 04, 2016
www.remita.net is very fast and reliable, nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Www.remita.net – Receive And Make Payment On Remita by mediang: 9:33am On Aug 04, 2016
make and receive payment through this online platform, its really nice
http://gistportal.com.ng/www-remita-net-make-receive-payment-on-remita/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Www.remita.net – Receive And Make Payment On Remita by mediang: 3:59pm On Aug 20, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Www.remita.net – Receive And Make Payment On Remita by kedunaija(m): 8:13am On Jun 06, 2017
how to generate remita reference code is very important as you may be required to provide your remita reference code for verification of payment.
In this publication, you will see how to generate remita online reference code to complete payment on the NOUN portal and some other institution that accept remita as a mode of making payment.
http://trendygist.com.ng/www-remita-net-generate-remita-reference-code-receive-make-payment-online/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Www.remita.net – Receive And Make Payment On Remita by gistcity(m): 5:23am On Jun 28, 2017
www.remita.net is the easiest way to send and receive money online in nigeria
Re: The Www.remita.net – Receive And Make Payment On Remita by chapatti: 8:50am On Jul 13, 2018
I will be taking out time today to exhaustively deal of how to pay Federal Government Bill using Remita Online Payment platform. Also, I will be giving you various steps to generate remita retrieval reference (RRR). After you must have gone through this article guide, you will be able pay for licenses renewals, School fees payment, PHCN NEPA bills, FIRS Taxes, corporate Affairs Commission etc.

Let me share a story line with you guys. This will interest you a lot. Some time ago, I was approached in my office by a young man in my office. He is a patent medicine store dealer. I gave him audience and he told me to help him pay the Pharmacist Association of Nigeria annual license fee of N10,500. Well, he told me that he has been paying the fee at the PCN office and now they are told to do online payment via the www.remita.cnet portal and she does not know how to go about it
Click here to read full article
Re: The Www.remita.net – Receive And Make Payment On Remita by supergist1(m): 7:54am On Aug 27, 2018
Today we are going to talk about Remita.net . Maybe you don’t know about Remita and you were told to use remita and you are wondering what it is or what it dose. Remita is an electronic platform that helps organisations (SMEs, Corporate Organisations, Multinationals, State Governments, Government Agencies, NGOs, Religious Organisations, Resident
http://www.supergist.com.ng/payment-remita-www-remita-net/
Re: The Www.remita.net – Receive And Make Payment On Remita by konews: 7:30pm On Dec 16, 2018
In this article we going to talk about Remita.net. Many people have not head about Remita if you are among those people then i guess today is your lucky day. Remita is an electronic platform that enable organisations (SMEs, Corporate Organisations, Multinationals, State Governments, Government Agencies, NGOs, Religious Organisations, Resident, Associations, Schools and
http://www.konews.com.ng/how-to-make-payment-with-remita-www-remita-net/

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 6s Plus 64GB Gold / Re:dell Precision M90 For Sale / New Toshiba Satellite C855-S5349 15.6" Notebook(4gb, 500gb) Intel Dual ,64k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.