Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,427 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

What Are Likely Gionee Phone Problems That Coveres 1 Year Warranty? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Are Likely Gionee Phone Problems That Coveres 1 Year Warranty? (1290 Views)

Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free / Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used / My Gionee Phone Is In Guest Mode. How Do I Remove It? (FIXED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are Likely Gionee Phone Problems That Coveres 1 Year Warranty? by eezor: 4:46pm On Jun 06, 2016
House please enlighten me,
I bought Gionee M3 last year October, since last week I have been having problems with the mouth piece. I can hear the person on the other end but they won't hear me.
I went to their office in Port Harcourt, and I was told issues with;
1) mouthpiece
2) earpiece
3) Bluetooth
4) speaker
5) camera
And others are not covered by their one (1) year warranty. Hence, I will pay to fix it. I was asked to pay N3500 to fix the mouthpiece which I declined.
The question then is; what are likely phone issues, Gionee or others that are covered by 1 year warranty, if the above mentioned are not?

1 Like

Re: What Are Likely Gionee Phone Problems That Coveres 1 Year Warranty? by giftedben: 7:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
eezor:
House please enlighten me,
I bought Gionee M3 last year October, since last week I have been having problems with the mouth piece. I can hear the person on the other end but they won't hear me.
I went to their office in Port Harcourt, and I was told issues with;
1) mouthpiece
2) earpiece
3) Bluetooth
4) speaker
5) camera
And others are not covered by their one (1) year warranty. Hence, I will pay to fix it. I was asked to pay N3500 to fix the mouthpiece which I declined.
The question then is; what are likely phone issues, Gionee or others that are covered by 1 year warranty, if the above mentioned are not?

As long as you did not Abuse the phone everything is covered by one year warranty. That is Nigeria for you. fraud everywhere. N3500 is quiet expensive for mouth piece.
Re: What Are Likely Gionee Phone Problems That Coveres 1 Year Warranty? by eezor: 10:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
giftedben:

As long as you did not Abuse the phone everything is covered by one year warranty. That is Nigeria for you. fraud everywhere. N3500 is quiet expensive for mouth piece.

My broda, naija fear me o. I won't patronize this gionee again. Telling bullshit about warranty areas and what not. It's when u have issue like this u wll know their true colour. Tnx u

(1) (Reply)

Enjoy Latest Mtn Call Awoof For Prepaid Customers / How To Load Recharge Card On Techno Winpad / You Can Now Make Money With Your Tecno And Gionee Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.