Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Sujimoto And Dencia Promises – ‘I Got Nothing At All From Them’ - Ayodele Daniel - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sujimoto And Dencia Promises – ‘I Got Nothing At All From Them’ - Ayodele Daniel (19207 Views)

Ayodele Awojobi: Nigeria's Albert Einstein / UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele Gets N500,000 / Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sujimoto And Dencia Promises – ‘I Got Nothing At All From Them’ - Ayodele Daniel by AjayiWrites: 5:36pm On Jun 06, 2016
Remember Ayodele Daniel Dada, the genius who graduated with a 5.0 CGPA from the University of Lagos?

He is dishing details about how he was able to achieve the feat; graduating with the best result in recent history, and the national recognition that followed afterwards. He also revealed that all those who promised to help him get a luxury apartment in Lagos never did so.

Recall that Daddy Freeze called on top companies and telecoms to come to the young graduate’s aid after he learned that Dada’s rent had expired. Days later, the OAP wrote an elaborate post, confirming that Sujimoto Construction Company had promised to take care of the graduate’s shelter.

“I just got off the phone with @sujimoto81 who was very enthusiastic about @ayodeledanieldada and in his exact words he said “Never again in the history of this country would the talent of a young man/lady be left without helping him attain it’s full potential,” Daddy Freeze said back then.

“Earlier on, I read that@iamdencia offered to help with his rent,” the OAP added.

However, Dada says he got nothing from Sujimoto and the singer Dencia, even though Nigerians had praised and thanked them for offering to help the young graduate out.

“No, I haven’t, at all,” he told Ebuka Obi-Uchendu in new episode of Rubbin Minds.

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/06/sujimoto-and-dencia-promises-i-got.html

Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqaZ2KNmIeU

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sujimoto And Dencia Promises – ‘I Got Nothing At All From Them’ - Ayodele Daniel by AjayiWrites: 5:36pm On Jun 06, 2016
Nigerians can promise you heaven on earth, but all.... Na wash

Watch the video here

http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/06/sujimoto-and-dencia-promises-i-got.html

25 Likes

Re: Sujimoto And Dencia Promises – ‘I Got Nothing At All From Them’ - Ayodele Daniel by TANTUMERGO007(m): 5:36pm On Jun 06, 2016
cool That was how we got nothing from APC grin

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sujimoto And Dencia Promises – ‘I Got Nothing At All From Them’ - Ayodele Daniel by AjayiWrites: 5:38pm On Jun 06, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
cool That was how we got nothing from APC grin

Hmmm... I no dey oo cheesycheesycheesycheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sujimoto And Dencia Promises – ‘I Got Nothing At All From Them’ - Ayodele Daniel by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 06, 2016
Re: Sujimoto And Dencia Promises – ‘I Got Nothing At All From Them’ - Ayodele Daniel by demydea: 7:42pm On Jun 06, 2016
It would be easier for a monkey to kill an anaconda than for people to fulfil the promises made.
angry

5 Likes

Re: Sujimoto And Dencia Promises – ‘I Got Nothing At All From Them’ - Ayodele Daniel by cold(m): 7:43pm On Jun 06, 2016
Sigh..Nigerians can be very dishonest. Reminds of APC and their litany of promises. None of which they have come close to fulfilling. Sometimes it just feels like being born a Nigerian is a hunch back. But i still got love for my peoples though.

9 Likes

Re: Sujimoto And Dencia Promises – ‘I Got Nothing At All From Them’ - Ayodele Daniel by bennynaza(m): 7:43pm On Jun 06, 2016
Pls ignore the THIEF directing you to a supposed MTN website for promo airtime. That is so not an MTN website.

And for you crook, you are no different from a highway robber. God have mercy on you..... and us all.

8 Likes

Re: Sujimoto And Dencia Promises – ‘I Got Nothing At All From Them’ - Ayodele Daniel by kowema(f): 7:44pm On Jun 06, 2016
Lol.
Simple reason is u are not exploitable like Olajumoke.
How wud dey get their money back?

28 Likes

Re: Sujimoto And Dencia Promises – ‘I Got Nothing At All From Them’ - Ayodele Daniel by PrinxArthur1(m): 7:44pm On Jun 06, 2016
blame buhari for this
Re: Sujimoto And Dencia Promises – ‘I Got Nothing At All From Them’ - Ayodele Daniel by tolexy007(m): 7:44pm On Jun 06, 2016
that is Nigeria for you
Re: Sujimoto And Dencia Promises – ‘I Got Nothing At All From Them’ - Ayodele Daniel by joedams: 7:45pm On Jun 06, 2016
Fraud comes in different forms. Promising and failing is also a kind of fraud.
Re: Sujimoto And Dencia Promises – ‘I Got Nothing At All From Them’ - Ayodele Daniel by shamecurls(m): 7:45pm On Jun 06, 2016
The guy should should turn to God for help grin grin grin
Re: Sujimoto And Dencia Promises – ‘I Got Nothing At All From Them’ - Ayodele Daniel by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 06, 2016
Guy go and hustle,God will bless u dnt trust any man

6 Likes

Re: Sujimoto And Dencia Promises – ‘I Got Nothing At All From Them’ - Ayodele Daniel by Engineer96(m): 7:45pm On Jun 06, 2016
Depend and rely on God but on no man.

1 Like

Re: Sujimoto And Dencia Promises – ‘I Got Nothing At All From Them’ - Ayodele Daniel by rasazee(m): 7:46pm On Jun 06, 2016
still wait now! dem go give u the CHANGE

1 Like

Re: Sujimoto And Dencia Promises – ‘I Got Nothing At All From Them’ - Ayodele Daniel by kay29000(m): 7:46pm On Jun 06, 2016
Some people have turned this political already. Na wa o!
Re: Sujimoto And Dencia Promises – ‘I Got Nothing At All From Them’ - Ayodele Daniel by sweetestboi(m): 7:47pm On Jun 06, 2016
Sad"
Re: Sujimoto And Dencia Promises – ‘I Got Nothing At All From Them’ - Ayodele Daniel by gurunlocker: 7:47pm On Jun 06, 2016
Effect of APC change, failed promise, much lies

5 Likes

Re: Sujimoto And Dencia Promises – ‘I Got Nothing At All From Them’ - Ayodele Daniel by exclusive7(m): 7:47pm On Jun 06, 2016
na wetin oga Buhari teach men...
make flashy promises make headlines RUN!!!

2 Likes

Re: Sujimoto And Dencia Promises – ‘I Got Nothing At All From Them’ - Ayodele Daniel by Barselonia(m): 7:47pm On Jun 06, 2016
Thats human.... full of promise but to fulfilled is a problem

1 Like

Re: Sujimoto And Dencia Promises – ‘I Got Nothing At All From Them’ - Ayodele Daniel by Isoni(m): 7:47pm On Jun 06, 2016
All Promises Canceled

1 Like

Re: Sujimoto And Dencia Promises – ‘I Got Nothing At All From Them’ - Ayodele Daniel by AxeurdaddyIX: 7:48pm On Jun 06, 2016
He's not into entertainment, this country doesn't care about Education.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sujimoto And Dencia Promises – ‘I Got Nothing At All From Them’ - Ayodele Daniel by Thukzee01(m): 7:48pm On Jun 06, 2016
Have u forgotten we are under the gov't of APC all promises cancelled

4 Likes

Re: Sujimoto And Dencia Promises – ‘I Got Nothing At All From Them’ - Ayodele Daniel by mohciz69(m): 7:48pm On Jun 06, 2016
are they related to Lie Muhammad?...are do they belong to that party?... #okBye

1 Like

Re: Sujimoto And Dencia Promises – ‘I Got Nothing At All From Them’ - Ayodele Daniel by cold(m): 7:48pm On Jun 06, 2016
Engineer96:
Depend and rely on God but on no man.
rIaYoll:
Guy go and hustle,God will bless u dnt trust any man
shamecurls:
The guy should should turn to God for help grin grin grin
Who god don epp?

3 Likes

Re: Sujimoto And Dencia Promises – ‘I Got Nothing At All From Them’ - Ayodele Daniel by tunatrezy(m): 7:48pm On Jun 06, 2016
Baba no go find something to do keep waiting for pple's promise. Imagine urself not graduating with such CGPA
Re: Sujimoto And Dencia Promises – ‘I Got Nothing At All From Them’ - Ayodele Daniel by AntiWailer: 7:49pm On Jun 06, 2016
Foolish boy.

How do u encourage others looking up to you to read hard.

If all they will do is expect fund from bleaching cream seller like Dencia and others after achieving an academic feat ?

APPLY THE NONSENSE YOU MEMORISED AND CREATE WEALTH!!!!!!

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sujimoto And Dencia Promises – ‘I Got Nothing At All From Them’ - Ayodele Daniel by Havabelle(f): 7:49pm On Jun 06, 2016
This should only remind you of one thing.......Always put your trust in God and not man!

1 Like

Re: Sujimoto And Dencia Promises – ‘I Got Nothing At All From Them’ - Ayodele Daniel by Pavore9: 7:49pm On Jun 06, 2016
He is a First Class Psychologist, how the minds of Nigerians works should not surprise him! He should just move on.

1 Like

Re: Sujimoto And Dencia Promises – ‘I Got Nothing At All From Them’ - Ayodele Daniel by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 06, 2016
Na WA oooo!!!

Bros just move on with your life . MAYBE THE CHANGE IN COST OF PETROLEUM(FUEL) LED TO THE CORRESPONDING CHANGE OF SIJUMOTO AND CO!

I BLAME PMB

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oloyede And The JAMB Revolution / JAMB: Muslim Candidates In Hijab Harassed - MSSN / NANS Gives FG 7 Days Ultimatum To Call Off Strike, Plans National Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.