Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Nairalandladies And Their Funny, Unrealistic Locations - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nairalandladies And Their Funny, Unrealistic Locations (1406 Views)

EFCC At It Again: See Their Funny Response / Game Time!! Abbreviations And Their Funny Meaning / Igbo Names And Their Funny Meanings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalandladies And Their Funny, Unrealistic Locations by princeakins(m): 6:19pm On Jun 06, 2016
Seriously, i did a survey of the location of our ladies on nairaland and to my greatest surprise, i realise 90% dont reveal their real/true location.

Its either they are in the moon, some where around Red sea, under the sea, (Ogbanje lives in d sea) somwhere close to Africa, space, Mercury, planets etc.

Ma curiousity is that are they feelin threatened by revealing their true location or just some hide n seek game... Well i pray when the Lord send his Angels to give you his blessing, he does go to Moon et al grin to look for y'll.

Plz change this attitude... Nigeria ia safe... whereva planets or Aquatic system you might have flew, flown or drown into plz come back to NIGERIA! No harm intented, just the bitter truth. wink smiley

From a concerned Nairalander... I remain ma humble self... grin @princeakins

cc Lalasticlala, mynd44

God Bless Nairaland, NIGERIA.
Re: Nairalandladies And Their Funny, Unrealistic Locations by esejessy(f): 7:19am On Jun 07, 2016
Lmaooooooooo grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Nairalandladies And Their Funny, Unrealistic Locations by Richiy(f): 7:47am On Jun 07, 2016
Lol.

Its not safe to come out yet tongue tongue
Re: Nairalandladies And Their Funny, Unrealistic Locations by princeakins(m): 12:47pm On Jun 07, 2016
esejessy:
Lmaooooooooo grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Wen r u leavin d moon? sad .hit me up as soon as u get bck. cheesy
Re: Nairalandladies And Their Funny, Unrealistic Locations by princeakins(m): 12:48pm On Jun 07, 2016
Richiy:
Lol.

Its not safe to come out yet tongue tongue
You r safe wit me smiley plz come out alrdy... grin hit me wen u here
Re: Nairalandladies And Their Funny, Unrealistic Locations by esejessy(f): 4:32pm On Jun 09, 2016
princeakins:
Wen r u leavin d moon? sad .hit me up as soon as u get bck. cheesy
not leaving yet or else u wanna come around.You gat to be strong to come over tongue tongue
Re: Nairalandladies And Their Funny, Unrealistic Locations by princeakins(m): 12:56am On Jun 10, 2016
esejessy:
not leaving yet or else u wanna come around.You gat to be strong to come over tongue tongue
lol... Lemme go dress up like neil armstrong.. ur address on d moon plz.. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Crack Your Brain.... Riddle For The Evening / Post The Meme U Love Most Here / Breaking News!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.