Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

A Nairalander Shows How To Transfer Battery Charges From One Phone To Another - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Nairalander Shows How To Transfer Battery Charges From One Phone To Another (2636 Views)

Use Multiple Whatsapp In One Phone ( Download Here) / How Can I Have 2 Whatsapp On One Phone. / Itel Mobile Overtakes Samsung As Africa Number One Phone Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Shows How To Transfer Battery Charges From One Phone To Another by femdevcon(f): 7:55pm On Jun 06, 2016
Here is an info graphics of how to transfer battery charge from one phone another using an OTG cable
Materials needed

• OTG Cord

• Normal Android USB cord

Source:http://femdevcon..com/?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Shows How To Transfer Battery Charges From One Phone To Another by geesilver(m): 8:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
U wan spoil ur fone abi
Re: A Nairalander Shows How To Transfer Battery Charges From One Phone To Another by gidimasters(m): 8:53pm On Jun 06, 2016
geesilver:
U wan spoil ur fone abi
am just laffin..... nau, op's gonna open anoda thread that "....." sold fake phones to him...

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Shows How To Transfer Battery Charges From One Phone To Another by Marvell23(m): 9:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
I still think is not that safe though . With good battery phone you can easily charge the second phone instead of power transfer. I will recommend Tecno L8

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Shows How To Transfer Battery Charges From One Phone To Another by Dam5reey(m): 11:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
Op for your mind this na invention....

That's why OTG cable was made one of its feature....
Anyone that has phone with less than 4000MAh should not try this as you can see he is using a tab.. Phone with less than than 3000 MAH does not provide the current required...to charge another ...This means both device will consume one battery...
Re: A Nairalander Shows How To Transfer Battery Charges From One Phone To Another by jayrock(m): 6:08am On Jun 07, 2016
the last time I checked, I was arrested by all this sec. school drop out police cos the think I am carrying IED. pls don't try this at home
Re: A Nairalander Shows How To Transfer Battery Charges From One Phone To Another by Thorby(m): 6:37am On Jun 07, 2016
Yes, that's normal with any phone that has the feature. Some phones have the OTG feature just for charging other phones like Snokor rocket z5000 amidst others.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Shows How To Transfer Battery Charges From One Phone To Another by Strawman: 6:48am On Jun 07, 2016
OP will soon make another thread that he has made one technological breakthrough like that, and some of you critics would be kissing his ass.
Re: A Nairalander Shows How To Transfer Battery Charges From One Phone To Another by Cutehector(m): 10:06am On Jun 07, 2016
Femdevcon how much is the otg cable pls?
Re: A Nairalander Shows How To Transfer Battery Charges From One Phone To Another by Phonefanatic: 11:38am On Jun 07, 2016
Just for your info a fully charged 4000Mah won't be able to fully charge a 2000Mah phone using that method. I don't know where the power loss comes from but it's my observation
Re: A Nairalander Shows How To Transfer Battery Charges From One Phone To Another by femdevcon(f): 12:44pm On Jun 07, 2016
Cutehector:
Femdevcon how much is the otg cable pls?

Re: A Nairalander Shows How To Transfer Battery Charges From One Phone To Another by NigerianScholar: 4:58pm On Jun 07, 2016
femdevcon:

From?

(1) (Reply)

Help My Phone Is Charging But The Battery Percent Is Reducing. / Infinix Hot 5 Lite Vs Tecno Spark K7. / Infinix Hot S Won't Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.