Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,817 members, 7,831,658 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Na By Force You Comment?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Na By Force You Comment?? (608 Views)

Girls Let No Man Force You To Abort!it Is Wrong And Stupid!!! / Wait And Ponder Again...before You Comment Or Post. / [pics Of The Day] Who Will Win – Drop You Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Na By Force You Comment?? by Hardeysolution(m): 10:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
when you have nothing to say, you say nothing. This is not in the case of some nairalanders who on every posts say nothing but talks without courtsey. I only will appreciate if the mods can start moderating actually. Comments you see sometimes can annoy to make you voice out something bad...especially @ religion and politics. No offence tho' but go and get brain @ bad commenters
Re: Na By Force You Comment?? by Nobody: 5:59am On Jun 07, 2016
Backing away slowly.
Re: Na By Force You Comment?? by Ondood57: 7:52am On Jun 24, 2020
Nairaland forum is a website which has trending forums available for general Na by comment about drop post. You must get top essay writing services for that students who are looking for best writing services. They have a detail review of targeting nairaland ads. You can also register yourself for posting comments on it.
Re: Na By Force You Comment?? by MikeWalker4: 12:51pm On Jun 25, 2020
With the essay service, you can write an essay without problems. They'd rather write an essay instead of you. I prefer to take all exams on my own. I just take the time to do it and start preparing. There are many resources for exam preparation. I have personally watched many resources one of them is a review of standardized tests http://www.test-done.com/.

(1) (Reply)

Internet Prankster Convinces Girl To Ditch Her Boyfriend / Countries Where More Than HALF Of Men And Women Are Unfaithful To Their Spouse / Robinson Uwak: Time To Stop Your Unfounded Hate Outburst Against Your Benefactor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.