Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

What Do You Have In Common With Late Legend Mohammed Ali? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Do You Have In Common With Late Legend Mohammed Ali? (308 Views)

PHOTO Of Mohammad Ali In Awka 1982 / Photo Of Muhammad Ali With His Mother! RIP / Muhammad Ali's Visit To Lagos In 1964 (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Have In Common With Late Legend Mohammed Ali? by azimibraun: 10:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
Me and him share a name, him & me are lyricists, him & me hate injustice& discrimination, him & me smile a lot, him & me are down to earth , strong and intelligent, him & me are the biggest fans of late sam cooke" change is gonna come " him and me have got a girl as first child and we are super hot charmers with words & swag. Me and ali had it rough and tough growing up and we both have the fear of God. How about you? RIP the boxing god.
Re: What Do You Have In Common With Late Legend Mohammed Ali? by jemype(m): 10:53pm On Jun 06, 2016
azimibraun:
Me and him share a name, him & me are lyricists, him & me hate injustice& discrimination, him & me smile a lot, him & me are down to earth , strong and intelligent, him & me are the biggest fans of late sam cooke" change is gonna come " him and me have got a girl as first child and we are super hot charmers with words & swag. Me and ali had it rough and tough growing up and we both have the fear of God. How about you? RIP the boxing god.
he is dead and u need to go to bed.

(1) (Reply)

Tg Yjty Urftg Dfgh Fjh / Gotten Done By, Best Way / Bleus, Lloris: "We Were Patient"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.