Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Thin Line Between Love And Hate! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thin Line Between Love And Hate! (4581 Views)

I'm About Losing The Man I Love And Being Pressured To Marry The One I Never Did / There Is A Thin Line Between Discipline And Emotional Abuse. Pls Read! / Torn Between Love And Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thin Line Between Love And Hate! by bukatyne(f): 2:14pm On Jun 20, 2016
Adufetohposh:
Thanks for the compliment ma, but I did not write the story. I saw it on Facebook and decided to share it here.

It is nice.

Thanks
Re: Thin Line Between Love And Hate! by postmann: 2:23pm On Jun 20, 2016
bukatyne:

It is nice.

Thanks

The hour is here oh Bukky
I stand under the tree of your promise
With a hungry stuck out tongue
I humbly wait for a fruit drop of your faithfulness.

Voting has commenced dear Bukky! We need you, I need you. _mimzy needs you

https://www.nairaland.com/3176659/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination#46735783
Re: Thin Line Between Love And Hate! by automatix: 10:11pm On Jun 26, 2016
RoyalRoy:

This part got me in your post!!

undecided undecided undecided

What's wrong with "fraternising" with your MIL?

Can you share why you don't want to "fraternise" with your prospective MIL?
bros, I have written to you severally to help delete a thread I created and up till now, nothing has been done. Please, the heat is too much offline and it is best to have the thread deleted. This is serious please.
Re: Thin Line Between Love And Hate! by janejive(f): 12:41am On Jun 27, 2016
I enjoyed it. Thanks dear.
Re: Thin Line Between Love And Hate! by StarboyMichael(m): 12:14am On Sep 20, 2016
My lesson; avoid surprises, you may just get surprised

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Trans Agenda And What It’s About: / How Toothpaste Broke Marriage! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.