Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,820 members, 7,824,411 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

For Your Unbeatable PMS, AGO, DPK, LPFO and LPG Prices, Contact Us!!! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / For Your Unbeatable PMS, AGO, DPK, LPFO and LPG Prices, Contact Us!!! (1892 Views)

cheaper AGO/DPK/pms/bblco/ttt/tto etc / We Build And Sell,Lpg Skid Plants And LPG Tanks,ranging From 2.5tons,5tons / We Build And Sell,LPG Skid Plants And LPG Tanks,ranging From 2.5tons,5tons,10ton (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Your Unbeatable PMS, AGO, DPK, LPFO and LPG Prices, Contact Us!!! by TeflonMe(m): 7:12am On Jun 07, 2016
Hi people,

Aminhaj Nig LTD is household name in the oil business with proven record of always exceeding customers expectations.

We have our office at the popular Apapa area of Lagos where the oil comes from so needless to say that we offer the best prices

Aminhaj Nig LTD is pleased to announce to you our best prices for AGO, PMS and DPK

We deliver our products to any part of Nigeria.

Call or whatsapp us today on 07033455570 or 08185593310 . You can also email us through tonero4urch@yahoo.com
Re: For Your Unbeatable PMS, AGO, DPK, LPFO and LPG Prices, Contact Us!!! by TeflonMe(m): 8:19am On Jun 07, 2016
Calls and emails are trouping in . Call or WhatsApp us for best deals for your DPK, PMS, AGO.

We will be at your service anytime, anywhere, anyhow.

Thank you.
Re: For Your Unbeatable PMS, AGO, DPK, LPFO and LPG Prices, Contact Us!!! by TeflonMe(m): 11:43am On Jun 07, 2016
Keep the calls coming people. We are at your service.
Re: For Your Unbeatable PMS, AGO, DPK, LPFO and LPG Prices, Contact Us!!! by TeflonMe(m): 11:45am On Jun 07, 2016
We supply anywhere in Nigeria- even Sambisa Forest sef grin cheesy grin
Re: For Your Unbeatable PMS, AGO, DPK, LPFO and LPG Prices, Contact Us!!! by TeflonMe(m): 4:58pm On Jun 07, 2016
More calls are coming in!!!.... Success stories will soon start.

Call or WhatsApp us. We are at your service.
Re: For Your Unbeatable PMS, AGO, DPK, LPFO and LPG Prices, Contact Us!!! by amp01(m): 9:54am On Jun 08, 2016
Do you have an office in warri?
Can you make supply in warri?
Re: For Your Unbeatable PMS, AGO, DPK, LPFO and LPG Prices, Contact Us!!! by TeflonMe(m): 10:33am On Jun 08, 2016
We don't have an office in warri but we can supply you there but it would be on cash and carry basis and of course you know that you have to pay for logistics i.e is paying for the haulage( in case you don't have a truck etc)
Re: For Your Unbeatable PMS, AGO, DPK, LPFO and LPG Prices, Contact Us!!! by divineappo(m): 3:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
TeflonMe:
We supply anywhere in Nigeria- even Sambisa Forest sef grin cheesy grin
so u supply fuel to boko haram. am sure u weren't joking
Re: For Your Unbeatable PMS, AGO, DPK, LPFO and LPG Prices, Contact Us!!! by TeflonMe(m): 3:48pm On Jun 08, 2016
divineappo:
so u supply fuel to boko haram. am sure u weren't joking

Lol......was joking bro grin grin grin grin grin
Was just trying to make true the fact that we can supply our petroleum product anywhere in Nigeria. grin grin grin angry
Re: For Your Unbeatable PMS, AGO, DPK, LPFO and LPG Prices, Contact Us!!! by divineappo(m): 4:17pm On Jun 08, 2016
TeflonMe:

Lol......was joking bro grin grin grin grin grin
Was just trying to make true the fact that we can supply our petroleum product anywhere in Nigeria. grin grin grin angry
well, i knew u were joking.

well, for ur info, DSS operatives are on nairaland. pls be careful on nairaland. they wil neva believe u were joking oo. i hear they track pple via social media, even harrass them. just for ur info sha. take care bro.

1 Like

Re: For Your Unbeatable PMS, AGO, DPK, LPFO and LPG Prices, Contact Us!!! by TeflonMe(m): 9:05am On Jun 10, 2016
divineappo:
well, i knew u were joking.

well, for ur info, DSS operatives are on nairaland. pls be careful on nairaland. they wil neva believe u were joking oo. i hear they track pple via social media, even harrass them. just for ur info sha. take care bro.

Noted bro!!!
Re: For Your Unbeatable PMS, AGO, DPK, LPFO and LPG Prices, Contact Us!!! by TeflonMe(m): 2:07am On Jun 11, 2016
Keep the calls coming in. Thank you for all your calls. Nice doing business with you guys.

We are still at your service people.
Re: For Your Unbeatable PMS, AGO, DPK, LPFO and LPG Prices, Contact Us!!! by TeflonMe(m): 12:16pm On Jun 23, 2016
I thank those that have done business with us.

It has been a pleasure.

Keep the calls coming people.

Thank You
Re: For Your Unbeatable PMS, AGO, DPK, LPFO and LPG Prices, Contact Us!!! by TeflonMe(m): 6:31pm On Jun 24, 2016
Thank you all for your patronages!!!

Much appreciated.

Thank You.
Re: For Your Unbeatable PMS, AGO, DPK, LPFO and LPG Prices, Contact Us!!! by TeflonMe(m): 10:32am On Jun 30, 2016
Thank you for your patronages!!!
Re: For Your Unbeatable PMS, AGO, DPK, LPFO and LPG Prices, Contact Us!!! by TeflonMe(m): 6:54am On Jul 11, 2016
We are making headway. Thank you all for buying from us. It's well appreciated.

Thank You.
Re: For Your Unbeatable PMS, AGO, DPK, LPFO and LPG Prices, Contact Us!!! by Kewt: 4:52pm On Jul 14, 2016
Do you supply LPG ie cooking gas in large quantities? If yes, kindly get in touch with me on 08027788177 or demola.martin@yahoo.com

We are based in the North..
Thanks.
Re: For Your Unbeatable PMS, AGO, DPK, LPFO and LPG Prices, Contact Us!!! by TeflonMe(m): 9:47pm On Jul 14, 2016
Kewt:
Do you supply LPG ie cooking gas in large quantities? If yes, kindly get in touch with me on 08027788177 or demola.martin@yahoo.com

We are based in the North..
Thanks.

Thank you for contacting us in view of doing business with us.

I promise you wont regret this.
Re: For Your Unbeatable PMS, AGO, DPK, LPFO and LPG Prices, Contact Us!!! by tonero4urch(m): 6:42pm On Aug 09, 2016
Nice doing business with you guys. You in fact gave me the best price I can't get with my former suplier. I will sure be your constant client.
Thank you.
Re: For Your Unbeatable PMS, AGO, DPK, LPFO and LPG Prices, Contact Us!!! by tonero4urch(m): 9:54pm On Aug 10, 2016
What is the price of AGO, DPK and PMS as of today? Reply!!!
Re: For Your Unbeatable PMS, AGO, DPK, LPFO and LPG Prices, Contact Us!!! by tonero4urch(m): 10:13pm On Aug 13, 2016
Hello clients,

We have all products available for trucking within Lagos,Our prices are competitive and we can deliver within 24hrs provided you accept price and procedures, 

For those looking for CASH ON DELIVERY, we accept cash on delivery with a Bank Assurance Letter only, NO LPO, NO Bank Endorsed LPO 

Our Payment Terms For All Products are: We Accept BG, Bank Draft or CASH on Delivery with Bank Assurance Letter 

AVAILABLE PRODUCTS ARE 

AGO 185 

DPK 186 

LPFO 106 

PMS 133 

Please call for DPK, LPFO, AGO PICKUP in Warri and PH

08185593310 or WhatsApp on 07033455570

Thank you.
Re: For Your Unbeatable PMS, AGO, DPK, LPFO and LPG Prices, Contact Us!!! by tonero4urch(m): 1:52pm On Aug 15, 2016
Thanks for your calls.
Re: For Your Unbeatable PMS, AGO, DPK, LPFO and LPG Prices, Contact Us!!! by tonero4urch(m): 8:16am On Aug 17, 2016
Hello people,

Please if you have a buyer who is ready to take LPFO delivery for N109 here in lagos and ready to pay cash on delivery, kindly send me the address where the trucks are to offload.

Call or WhatsApp me with 07033455570. Thank you
Re: For Your Unbeatable PMS, AGO, DPK, LPFO and LPG Prices, Contact Us!!! by anthonygcafrica: 5:07am On Aug 19, 2016
I will like to do business with you guys. I have heard that you are reliable. I hope you don't disappoint me.

Thank you.
Re: For Your Unbeatable PMS, AGO, DPK, LPFO and LPG Prices, Contact Us!!! by tonero4urch(m): 5:15am On Aug 19, 2016
Sorry bro,

We don't do supply again-our modus operandi is when you pay into our account you either bring your truck and load or we provide truck for you.

Nigerians have a way of misusing opportunity. We actually do supply but we accumulated a lot of bad debt that even made some of my colleagues to loose their jobs.

So we solely do cash and carry now.

Thank you.
anthonygcafrica:
I will like to do business with you guys. I have heard that you are reliable. I hope you don't disappoint me.

Thank you.
Re: For Your Unbeatable PMS, AGO, DPK, LPFO and LPG Prices, Contact Us!!! by TeflonMe(m): 11:13pm On Sep 06, 2016
Keep the calls coming people
Re: For Your Unbeatable PMS, AGO, DPK, LPFO and LPG Prices, Contact Us!!! by TeflonMe(m): 7:26am On Sep 26, 2016
Nice doing business with you people.

(1) (Reply)

60,000mt Of Forcado Urgently Needed / All Top Brands Designer Handbags At Discount Price.. / For The Virtapay Users Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.