Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,366 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

How To Keep Mice, Rats And Other Rodents Out Of Your Car Engine - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Keep Mice, Rats And Other Rodents Out Of Your Car Engine (16340 Views)

How To Keep Mice, Rats And Other Rodents Out Of Your Car Engine / Ways Of Getting Rid Of Rats Or Mice Out Of Your Car Engine / How To Cook Food On Your Car's Engine (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Keep Mice, Rats And Other Rodents Out Of Your Car Engine by JFT24(m): 9:05am On Jan 28, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

autosbay nah Rat o!
chai, Gazzuzz!! Na d same life wae dae ya body dae dem body nah. #AnimalCruelty wink
GAZZUZZ:

autosbay nah Rat o!
chai, Gazzuzz!! Na d same life wae dae ya body dae dem body nah. #AnimalCruelty
Re: How To Keep Mice, Rats And Other Rodents Out Of Your Car Engine by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 28, 2017
murmee:
Really? Please tell us more about it and how effective!
I don't know how it works o! But I tried it and it works just fine. Just try it and see...put some fresh pieces of charcoal here and there in the engine so it doesn't fall off,and you"re good to go!
Re: How To Keep Mice, Rats And Other Rodents Out Of Your Car Engine by favoured247(m): 8:37pm On Jul 23, 2020
mu2sa2:
Not necessarily so. I drive my car out every day but sometime ago I observed that a rat comes around at night to stay in the engine compartment overnight everyday. I only got to know when one morning I opened the bonnet and the rat jumped out and ran away. Later I found a way to get rid of it.
How did u get rid of it?
Re: How To Keep Mice, Rats And Other Rodents Out Of Your Car Engine by mu2sa2: 6:23am On Jul 30, 2020
favoured247:
How did u get rid of it?
Gum board and rat poison.
Re: How To Keep Mice, Rats And Other Rodents Out Of Your Car Engine by favoured247(m): 3:19pm On Jul 30, 2020
mu2sa2:
Gum board and rat poison.
Ok thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bugatti Debuts The New Chiron That Worth 1.3 Billion Naira / Long Queue In Gombe As Fuel Arrives Filling Station (Pictures & Video) / The Other Side Of Ladipo Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.