Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,318 members, 7,864,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:50 PM

I Need A France Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need A France Visa (1024 Views)

France Visa Processing Took 29 Days But Hey! It was Worth The Wait / France Visa / France Visa,austria Visa And Turkey Visa Which One Is Easier To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A France Visa by veryeasy: 1:44pm On Aug 26, 2009
I have somebody that need a France visa.They want 3, but they won't deposit anything as I always Advise anybody to do.

Anybody that can assist them should Probably reside in Abuja cos that is where they stay.If you stayed anywhere else,it might be a problem expecially anybody should be dealing with anybody they can locate

call

Re: I Need A France Visa by danieljimoh(m): 2:55pm On Aug 26, 2009
Why not send this as a fax message or email to the french embassy in nigeria?
Re: I Need A France Visa by justwise(m): 4:10pm On Aug 26, 2009
ask him again oo
Re: I Need A France Visa by symbian03(m): 8:36pm On Aug 26, 2009
K Lemme tryna answer the question. They wount fax or email the french embassy because oluwole visa is rather easy to obtain than the french embassy visa bug and wahala appointment scheduling etc. Ya dig?
Re: I Need A France Visa by justwise(m): 8:39pm On Aug 26, 2009
symbian03:

K Lemme tryna answer the question. They wount fax or email the french embassy because oluwole visa is rather easy to obtain than the french embassy visa bug and wahala appointment scheduling etc. Ya dig?

yup and after been duped, they come here to cry blood. Nigerians will never learn
Re: I Need A France Visa by danieljimoh(m): 7:01pm On Aug 27, 2009
Its true this guys dont learn
Oya scammers rush am
Re: I Need A France Visa by danieljimoh(m): 7:02pm On Aug 27, 2009
Its true these guys dont learn
Oya scammers rush am
Re: I Need A France Visa by spicy007(f): 6:27pm On Aug 28, 2009
please, does anyone know of good tour packages to France through reputable travel and tour firms?
that will help with all the arrangement and visa, accomodation, etc too
im going on vacation in a month(hope it isnt too late to apply)
preferably around Ikoyi,, cos the French embassy isnt far from there and i also happen to be in Ikoyi?
Re: I Need A France Visa by hadexman(m): 10:00pm On Aug 28, 2009
spicy007:

please, does anyone know of good tour packages to France through reputable travel and tour firms?
that will help with all the arrangement and visa, accomodation, etc too
im going on vacation in a month(hope it isnt too late to apply)
preferably around Ikoyi,, cos the French embassy isnt far from there and i also happen to be in Ikoyi?

Excuse me, you have to be very careful. I have been seeing your post all around, if you are going on vacation that shows you are working and just like you said that the french embassy is close to you, why not go there and pick up the application form? Why is it that you wanna choose to be dumped? Just a good 9girian trying to protect you.

Good luck

(1) (Reply)

Aero Contractor Flying For 5000 To Phc,abj,benin / Preparing To Relocate To Canada / Can One Travel With Shengen Visas Issued From Outside Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.