Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

If You Are Not Real, You Are Not Madrid - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / If You Are Not Real, You Are Not Madrid (1101 Views)

Jokes: Real Madrid Defeat Is Not Real.. / Between Mourinho And CR7 Who Is Not 'real'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Not Real, You Are Not Madrid by IBIPHIL(m): 6:20pm On Nov 24, 2006
we are going to win the league in spain,no matter how hard other teams play, we are going to be crowned at the end of this season

Re: If You Are Not Real, You Are Not Madrid by sayaya: 6:06am On Dec 01, 2006
yeah bro we are real and we are madrid, We gon win something this season,, Keep donning the white shirt dude and the white house as well
Re: If You Are Not Real, You Are Not Madrid by IBIPHIL(m): 4:09pm On Dec 29, 2006
Robinho is wishing all real madrid fans happy new year, keep the spirit going ,
we shall win the league this year

Re: If You Are Not Real, You Are Not Madrid by Abdblues(m): 4:18pm On Dec 29, 2006
hey, While i support your team in spain, i think you need to do much more than you are presently doing if you are to upstage the likes of Barca and sevilla who are playing better football than you!!!
Re: If You Are Not Real, You Are Not Madrid by IBIPHIL(m): 4:22pm On Dec 29, 2006
@Abdblues
Are you a Chelsea fan? plz if you are one 4give me fotr all i have done to nail your team
Re: If You Are Not Real, You Are Not Madrid by Abdblues(m): 4:27pm On Dec 29, 2006
Common!!it is all banter man, but no sweat!Real is my favourite team in spain and i will supprt them no matter who the opposition is, except of course Chelsea. wink wink I watch realmadrid Tv everyday, you know it is free to air
Re: If You Are Not Real, You Are Not Madrid by sayaya: 5:01pm On Dec 29, 2006
hell yeah dude , we gon win somthing this time, I think we need to send beckam out coz he came with all the bad luck we are suffering now!!!1
Re: If You Are Not Real, You Are Not Madrid by IBIPHIL(m): 12:09pm On Jun 11, 2007
WE ARE GOING TO WIN THE LEAGUE THIS SEASON, ALL MADRID FAN SHOULD START CELEBRATING NOW grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Not Real, You Are Not Madrid by topeorekoy(m): 12:20pm On Jun 11, 2007
ALL MADRID FANS ACN CELEBRATE NOW BUT AM SO SAD THEY'LL TAKE IT THIS TIME AROUND. I DONT SEE THEM LOOSING THE LAST HOME GAME AGAINST MALLORCA.

THOUGH I WANT BARCA TO WIN, I'LL WAIT TILL THE LAST DAY
Re: If You Are Not Real, You Are Not Madrid by galatico(m): 6:35pm On Jun 11, 2007
All REAL MADRID fans Rejoice cause our time has come for us to celebrate we are only separated by 90Ninety Minutes to be crownd champions of Spain for the 30th time what a record it's only a team like REAL MADRID that could set such record just like we lead the record as the team that has won the Uefa Champions League the most (9) times.

So the long years of ending the season without a trophy has finally ended with our destiny in our hands we don't have to depend on the scores of other games.

I want all BARCA fans to take heart there time would this time it is surely OUR TIME TO SHINE AND CELEBRATE @ CELEBS. HURRAY MADRID FANS
Re: If You Are Not Real, You Are Not Madrid by teeroy(m): 6:12pm On Jun 12, 2007
hala madrid!!!!! Prepare to roll out the drums on Sunday. It's about to get jolly at the Bernabeu. It's our time and we deserve it. SUPRE MERENGUES
Re: If You Are Not Real, You Are Not Madrid by sayaya: 9:51am On Jun 13, 2007
well we need to b carefdul espanyol aint gona gv us a smooth ride but i till feel wee wil win!!
Re: If You Are Not Real, You Are Not Madrid by A40(m): 10:48am On Jun 13, 2007
Real should definitely take the La liga but i was wondering where were all the Real Madrid fan all these days? why is it now that they are on the brink of winning the League that their fans suddenly arose from the dead! Just a Question
Re: If You Are Not Real, You Are Not Madrid by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 13, 2007
30 good times of llifting La LIga isn't a bad record grin
Re: If You Are Not Real, You Are Not Madrid by A40(m): 11:47am On Jun 13, 2007
dason4life:

30 good times of llifting La LIga isn't a bad record grin
Team of the century nobody is contesting that with them
Re: If You Are Not Real, You Are Not Madrid by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 13, 2007
Real Madrid aka Cup Kings grin
Re: If You Are Not Real, You Are Not Madrid by danniecool(m): 8:18pm On Jun 13, 2007
I pray for Madrid to win La liga this season, but that no mean say u real fans go come dey carry shoulder up, I love u guy because you are real wink
unlike those Barca fan wey their mouth no dey close, in fact them don run down grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Not Real, You Are Not Madrid by 9ja4eva: 9:44pm On Jun 13, 2007
I am Real but not Madrid

I am Realer than Madrid but not Manchester United
Re: If You Are Not Real, You Are Not Madrid by teeroy(m): 1:44pm On Jun 14, 2007
@ A-40
If u want to know the true Real fans just check the past posts of all of us. It's easy to do.
HALA MADRID.MY one and only club.
Re: If You Are Not Real, You Are Not Madrid by Sadeeya: 2:49pm On Jun 16, 2007
I cant wait for The Trophy cheesy
We shall surely win Mallorca , Barca cant do anything about that .i just pray Gimnastica give them a run for their money grin Barca has already beaten you guys twice already embarassed please wake up and do them like Liverpool did to Arsenal sorry mukina tongue

Beckham's last match so sad sad How i wish Capello hadnt said what he did.
he trained with the team on Friday, i just hope Capello, lets him start .I am so very confident.
Re: If You Are Not Real, You Are Not Madrid by c0dec(m): 4:40pm On Jun 16, 2007
up sevilla!
Re: If You Are Not Real, You Are Not Madrid by agbola(m): 11:35pm On Jun 17, 2007
IBIPHIL
great to c u had d belief even during our roughest time but i can't describe how i'm feelin after waitin 4 so many years to c us win the league again, and wat better way than with the same coach who did it 10 years ago,
just hope he stays this time
Re: If You Are Not Real, You Are Not Madrid by kitaun(m): 12:38am On Jun 18, 2007
Hala madrid campeons 30! Gunners salute u, hoping to take a cue 4rm ur resilence and move on to capture d coming Premiership!
Re: If You Are Not Real, You Are Not Madrid by wales7479(m): 7:01pm On Jun 21, 2007
A true Real Madrid fan is a TRUE FAN. Months back we got knocked out champions league and King Cup and with 5points behind the then Group leader Barcelona. Credit should go to the Coach and all the player for winning the league, we've suffered emotionally in time past and the media didn't help matter. I once read on a website say " this Madrid are MAD again" this was after we lost at home to Recretivo Huelva 0-3 at home.

Hollah Madrid!!! A madrid without RONALDO AND ZIDANE won the LEAGUE!!! What an achievement!!!!

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: If You Are Not Real, You Are Not Madrid by IBIPHIL(m): 4:33pm On Jun 27, 2007
it takes more than courage to stand by ur team during their poor season.,pally be a die-hard fan not a supporter!
Re: If You Are Not Real, You Are Not Madrid by Iman3(m): 12:33am On Jun 28, 2007
[b]Real are expected to announce at lunchtime today that they are to replace Fabio Capello, the coach, even though he has just brought them their first league title in four years. And it would not be the first time that a coach has delivered the club a trophy and then been shown the door.

Relations between Capello and Ramón Calderón, the club president, are reportedly strained and it is widely believed that Bernd Schuster, the Getafe coach and a former Real player, has been lined up as a replacement. The announcement of Capello’s departure, and a likely payoff of one of the two remaining years of his contract, would have been made on Monday, but for the celebrations of the championship secured by the club’s basketball team.

In January, Calderón pleaded with Capello to stay after the Italian coach tendered his resignation, but there have since been clashes – for example, when Calderón overruled Capello when he wanted to drop Iker Casillas, the Spain goalkeeper, after a defeat by Racing Santander.[/b]

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/european_football/article1996552.ece

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Sack Grant / Should FIFA Reduce Africa's Spots At The World Cup. / Ghana Vs Dr Congo (zaire ) Finals Afcon 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.