Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Advice On Which Laptop To Go For!!!!!! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Advice On Which Laptop To Go For!!!!!! (1537 Views)

Which Laptop Can I Get For 70-80k / Which Laptop Brand Do You Think Is The Best? / Pls Which Laptop Is Good For Programming And Developing Apps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On Which Laptop To Go For!!!!!! by tinoselfmade: 10:54am On Jun 07, 2016
Pls I need advice on which laptop is the best, I want to get a new laptop but am confuse cow am seeing lot of laptops but I don't know their durability.....
Re: Advice On Which Laptop To Go For!!!!!! by Goodcare(m): 11:09am On Jun 07, 2016
core i7 isthe best 2347056737703 call me
Re: Advice On Which Laptop To Go For!!!!!! by David25(m): 12:07pm On Jun 07, 2016
Go for HP products
Re: Advice On Which Laptop To Go For!!!!!! by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 07, 2016
Whats your budget?
Re: Advice On Which Laptop To Go For!!!!!! by tinoselfmade: 2:24pm On Jul 04, 2016
Toluwarni:
Whats your budget?

100k to 112k.. depending on the product... but I don't know if I should go for new product or London use..
Re: Advice On Which Laptop To Go For!!!!!! by tinoselfmade: 2:25pm On Jul 04, 2016
Goodcare:
core i7 isthe best 2347056737703 call me

what the price??
Re: Advice On Which Laptop To Go For!!!!!! by computerboy: 2:55pm On Jul 04, 2016
tinoselfmade:

100k to 112k.. depending on the product... but I don't know if I should go for new product or London use..

Go for London use. you'll get the best value for your money.
For example a new core i7 8gb ram and 1tb laptop will cost you from 180k while you can get a neat used one for 90-110k.

I have a hp probook core i3 4gb ram 500gb hdd for 70k
also a dell core i7 8gb 1tb for 95k
Re: Advice On Which Laptop To Go For!!!!!! by tinoselfmade: 9:57pm On Jul 04, 2016
computerboy:

Go for London use. you'll get the best value for your money.
For example a new core i7 8gb ram and 1tb laptop will cost you from 180k while you can get a neat used one for 90-110k.

I have a hp probook core i3 4gb ram 500gb hdd for 70k
also a dell core i7 8gb 1tb for 95k

where is your shop located bro?... someone said he can get me core i7 4gb ram and 500gb HDD.... but I doubt it with be core i7..
Re: Advice On Which Laptop To Go For!!!!!! by computerboy: 10:08pm On Jul 04, 2016
tinoselfmade:

where is your shop located bro?... someone said he can get me core i7 4gb ram and 500gb HDD.... but I doubt it with be core i7..

Onitsha, Anambra state. But i offer pay on delivery to neighbouring cities

Contact me through my signature
Re: Advice On Which Laptop To Go For!!!!!! by tinoselfmade: 10:20pm On Jul 04, 2016
computerboy:

Lagos state.... the journey is far.... I think the beat way is to visit HP retail office...
Re: Advice On Which Laptop To Go For!!!!!! by khorlynz(m): 11:17pm On Jul 04, 2016
tinoselfmade:
Pls I need advice on which laptop is the best, I want to get a new laptop but am confuse cow am seeing lot of laptops but I don't know their durability.....
guy you need to be smart as regards all this so called London use because 95% of them are from China not UK as they say. I'll rather advise you to buy new system with warranty than the China one. But remember that China manufacture most of Laptop you see in the market just that the quality varies....
Re: Advice On Which Laptop To Go For!!!!!! by tinoselfmade: 11:17pm On Jul 04, 2016
computerboy:

Lagos state and that makes it a far distance journey...
Re: Advice On Which Laptop To Go For!!!!!! by tinoselfmade: 11:21pm On Jul 04, 2016
khorlynz:

guy you need to be smart as regards all this so called London use because 95% of them are from China not UK as they say. I'll rather advise you to buy new system with warranty than the China one. But remember that China manufacture most of Laptop you see in the market just that the quality varies....

Thanks Bro, you are Right.... I will visit HP office to check the one my money can carry... it better I get a new system from HP itself than all this London use cos most of them are even Nigeria use
Re: Advice On Which Laptop To Go For!!!!!! by computerboy: 11:22pm On Jul 04, 2016
tinoselfmade:

Lagos state and that makes it a far distance journey...
If you have a friend over here, he could come pick it up for you
Re: Advice On Which Laptop To Go For!!!!!! by computerboy: 11:27pm On Jul 04, 2016
khorlynz:

You're right about the China laptops that's why i issue proofs to show mine are from USA. The main thing here is OP is far from me.
Re: Advice On Which Laptop To Go For!!!!!! by tinoselfmade: 11:38pm On Jul 04, 2016
computerboy:

If you have a friend over here, he could come pick it up for you

nope no friend... don't have anyone there.... I will visit HP store and see if there have core i3...

(1) (Reply)

Cheap HP Laptop For Sale For Price: 25,000. @ Ajah Lekki Lagos / How To Reduce Internet Data Usage On PC / Classical Graphic Designing, Printing And Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.