Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Assistance For Processing Ocp Certificate - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Assistance For Processing Ocp Certificate (1392 Views)

Prospects Awaiting An Oracle 10g & 11i Financials (oca) & (ocp) / Oca And Ocp Exam Questions / Oca/ocp Expert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Assistance For Processing Ocp Certificate by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 24, 2006
I did my OCP exam over a month ago. I'm yet to receive my certificate. I went to where to took the exam. I was told I had to fulfill a Hands-On course requirement. I'm confused. I need guidance in processing the certificate.
Re: Assistance For Processing Ocp Certificate by AfricaFace(f): 5:34pm On Nov 27, 2006
@saintbeng, go to the following site

here is the link http://www.oracle.com/global/us/education/certification/handsoninfo.html.
Definetly , oracle said for you to have your OCP certificate sent to you, you must do a hands on , which would be done through the above Link, on the process you will be required to enter the name of a Licence Training center where you did your training( a must) and your registration number which the Licence organisation must have gotten for you from Oracle International, i will be so sorry if you did not take your OCP training from a licenece organistaion, i did my training for the 3 exams (sql, fundamentals 1&2 ) with a home teacher , i did my exam and passed , but after that i was told about the new rule of hands on, so i got myself registerd with a licence organisation (NIIT or APTECH or LEARNIT, ETC, ), not just anyone.

GOODKUCK
Re: Assistance For Processing Ocp Certificate by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 01, 2006
Africanface
Thanks a lot. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Career/which university offers food chemistry and analysis? / Spanco Employees Spill Into The Streets Of Ibadan! / Studying In North America: Canada Vs. The United States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.