Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

(full Money Recovered) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / (full Money Recovered) (1645 Views)

Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... / "We Have Recovered N644bn" - AMCON / Stanbic's N60,250,000 Recovered From A Supermarket In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(full Money Recovered) by deeswagger: 5:54pm On Jun 07, 2016

1 Like

Re: (full Money Recovered) by Amicable24: 5:59pm On Jun 07, 2016
[size=15pt]Thank God for you bro
... That's a huge amount of money to lose in this our economic situation..
Happy for u bro..
[/size]
Re: (full Money Recovered) by sweetval: 6:03pm On Jun 07, 2016
Good for u bro..
Re: (full Money Recovered) by dgalon(m): 6:05pm On Jun 07, 2016
i followed the previous topic

feel so bad for you,

but alhamdulillah now u finally got ur money back

moral of the story.

what is yours will never pass u, even if someone try to snatched it away from you, it wil definitely make u-turn back to u. its just a matter of time.
Re: (full Money Recovered) by Terry68: 6:07pm On Jun 07, 2016
No matter negative attachment on how others view our reputation, we still are the best in assisting each other when compare to most advanced countries.
Re: (full Money Recovered) by johnstar(m): 6:14pm On Jun 07, 2016
angry good

Make i send u my act number embarassed
Re: (full Money Recovered) by freshness2020: 6:32pm On Jun 07, 2016
Nairaland
...saving lives since 2005.
Re: (full Money Recovered) by rheether(f): 6:41pm On Jun 07, 2016
If he had the money, he would have paid for it at once.
Re: (full Money Recovered) by fabem(m): 7:53pm On Jun 07, 2016
Someone asked me today that, what is the only thing our next generation should look up to in Nigeria? I said nothing expect Nairaland. Nairaland is the only good fortunes our generations is lucky to have, and thanks to Internet. Congrat bro!
Re: (full Money Recovered) by arimahoseloka(m): 8:25pm On Jun 07, 2016
Wonderful, next time try not 2 be so desperate
Re: (full Money Recovered) by aieromon(m): 9:38pm On Jun 07, 2016
Wonderful news.

May God continue to bless your hustle.
Re: (full Money Recovered) by PureWays(m): 9:58pm On Jun 07, 2016
Good to know.

Enjoy man.
Re: (full Money Recovered) by android666: 6:12pm On Jun 08, 2016
Op, thank God your money was recovered.

Scamming is not the way!
What a shame!

Unfollows thread.

1 Like

Re: (full Money Recovered) by Pavore9: 6:20pm On Jun 08, 2016
Nairaland works!
Re: (full Money Recovered) by ijeshaboy: 7:09pm On Jun 08, 2016
By June 30th I shall post d details and bank teller transaction(based on his promise) of an area uncle who dupe me 170k for nscdc job here so that u all will help me to retrieve my money because I must pay my children school fees and I don't want to be begging and things are very hard.thanks
Re: (full Money Recovered) by signature2012(m): 3:28am On Jun 09, 2016
Very happy for you op.

Nairaland solving people problems since 2005.
Re: (full Money Recovered) by ladyF(f): 4:47am On Jun 09, 2016
Wait, so you mean he just paid the balance yesterday? After telling you he had paid for the goods and the teller was with the driver?

So he was really out to scam you. Chai!! Nairaland should not take down that thread, they have a history of burying fraud here. Let everyone know the scammers for who they truly are. We may even need a scam alert section sef with story behind the scam and the details of the thief attached. grin

If they keep deleting threads and destroying evidence, then my apologies, but they are part of the scam we are fighting against.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: (full Money Recovered) by android666: 8:57pm On Jun 11, 2016
ladyF:
Wait, so you mean he just paid the balance yesterday? After telling you he had paid for the goods and the teller was with the driver?

So he was really out to scam you. Chai!! Nairaland should not take down that thread, they have a history of burying fraud here. Let everyone know the scammers for who they truly are. We may even need a scam alert section sef with story behind the scam and the details of the thief attached. grin

If they keep deleting threads and destroying evidence, then my apologies, but they are part of the scam we are fighting against.

Cc; Justwise
Re: (full Money Recovered) by justwise(m): 9:14pm On Jun 11, 2016
android666:

Cc; Justwise

Credit to nairaland and nairalanders
Re: (full Money Recovered) by thelastmediator: 9:25pm On Jun 11, 2016
ladyF:

I totally agree with you. If our police can't have a database of criminals, we can have one here. No legal hustler deserves to suffer .
Re: (full Money Recovered) by Dabigbroda(m): 12:39am On Jun 12, 2016
Happy 4 you bro...
Re: (full Money Recovered) by mostyg(m): 5:21am On Jun 12, 2016
I was almost actually pitying the guy with a thought that it was a misunderstanding.So his actually a scammer.
He needs some days behind bar to pay for his misdeeds.
Re: (full Money Recovered) by olorunda68: 10:14am On Jun 12, 2016
please all NAIRALAND members help me track down this scammer www.nairaland.com/jagadahindus/topics he collected #10,000 from me as agreed on a spiritual service he was to perform but after payment of the money to his Gtb account he came with the excuse that forex issue has made the cost of the items I requested for to increase and that I will have to go and pay another #10,000 to balance up. I am requesting refund my money or for him to let me have the address of his Hindu temple so that I will come there to see things myself, he refuses and now alleging that I requested for money rituals from him!
Re: (full Money Recovered) by olorunda68: 10:17am On Jun 12, 2016
His Gtb account number is 0151172356, Account name is Alogba saheed ogbe, His name on true caller is Alogba Samson Ogbe Igbogbo. so let nairalanders pass this information across the forum, together we might be able to track jagadahindus down
Re: (full Money Recovered) by android666: 5:05pm On Jun 12, 2016
justwise:

Credit to nairaland and nairalanders

Yea, and you made sure the crook got away with a slap on the wrist. Smh

Welldone o.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Offer U A Deligent Custom Clearing Service, Insha Allah.try Us 2day / * / Earn 1660 Naira Airtime By Completing A Task

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.