Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Most Twitter Boys Are Scam! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Most Twitter Boys Are Scam! (411 Views)

The Best Snorer In The World!(big Boys Comedy) / How Any Small Business Can Compete With The Big Boys Using SEO And Social Media / Pre-owned original Omega Men's Speedmaster Chronograph watch (FOR THE BIG BOYS)$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Twitter Boys Are Scam! by MizGabarato(f): 6:46pm On Jun 07, 2016
Hehehe, it's a way to laugh and bleh bleh bleh, em...that should be a way to... never mind. Social media and its wahala sha. I'm still trying to stay active on twitter, its fun but twitter requires consistency and that can be a chore. Let's talk about twitter boys...

I was recently on Twitter with some friends until someone tweeted, ''boys on twitter are scam'' and this got me laughing. The fact that she used 'boys' in the first place to describe the various male active users of such a versatile platform on social media, this would get the ego of the 'men' on twitter angry. Maybe not, at least something should make the men different from the boys. Sadly, I see a lot of truth in her statement and that's because I've met me some boys too and not just on twitter.

Continue reading... http://www.temitoria.com/2016/06/most-twitter-boys-are-scam/[/color][color=#770077]

Re: Most Twitter Boys Are Scam! by drey22(m): 6:56pm On Jun 07, 2016
la click ...la bend
Re: Most Twitter Boys Are Scam! by banjicom(m): 7:09pm On Jun 07, 2016
La click la lalasticalala
Re: Most Twitter Boys Are Scam! by semasir: 7:24pm On Jun 07, 2016
OP, when you're ready, share the remaining story not the link
Re: Most Twitter Boys Are Scam! by Nobody: 4:38am On Jun 08, 2016
What did I just read?

La click la cry outside for no reason.

(1) (Reply)

Anyone With Apple Macbook Ssd Either 256gig Or 512 Gig For Sale / Solar Apps for Your iPhone / HP Eliteone 800 All In One PC SCREEN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.