Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria (49756 Views)

Asa Asika Grabs His Girlfriend, DJ Cuppy (Photo) / DJ Cuppy And Her Bullet Proof G-Wagon Pictured / Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by shiki(m): 11:26pm On Jun 07, 2016
If Buhari's anti corruption search light focus on your

Father, you will look for Innocent (IVM) car to move with

...we never 4get your Dad's bribe scandal.

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by holaralph(m): 11:34pm On Jun 07, 2016
Why won't you talk this way, why won't you rubbish and paint Nigeria black a country where your progenitors can't come out boldly that to say their hands are clean concerning Nigeria problem , You have to talk this way because majority of the rich and wealthy citizens of Nigeria which am sure your Dad is included never wish this country well. Now you talking about after working hard, could you please tell me how many job you have used your hands to do other than the Nigeria commonwealth which some of the creme de la creme of nigeria had siphoned and its of higher probability that your progenitor partook in siphoning Nigeria commonwealth......... So Don't put your father into endless trouble because your dads shady deals could be open if there is any he as done or if he as gotten his wealth in unlawful way. ( Maya omo osan ton ko gbongbo ba iya re )

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by dmola(m): 11:40pm On Jun 07, 2016
ireneony:
Mtchewwe. ..because she is fortunate to come out from a wealthy family...she is feeling like a drama queen

abi oh....God dey sha wipes tears
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by amokeme(f): 11:48pm On Jun 07, 2016
kuchikau:

Women hates their fellow women...why?
pure jealousy. If they can't be like you, they claim they have more than you and pull you down with everything they have got. The funny thing about it is that, it's an interview (not even in Nigeria ) and they are here hating.they should channel their grudges to the OP that made the interview his business.

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Abutz: 11:56pm On Jun 07, 2016
I ve never shot anyone, but I now know I must shoot that DJ girl paying to show her face everywhere on social media. if not for anything let's see if that bulletproof vest is not Aba made. OGOLO woman!
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by marylandcakes: 12:00am On Jun 08, 2016
Banana island the most expensive getto in the world.

Nigeria cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by PapaOyoyo: 12:05am On Jun 08, 2016
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
anytime I work in Nigeria, I move freely in the Danfos ; does anybody care?

As for me, I enjoy the keke rides. Naija sweet joor don't mind those yeye whites wannabes

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 08, 2016
Who is she?? Please what does she do?? Why bullets proof cars, is she a Naija Criminal politician??

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by marylandcakes: 12:10am On Jun 08, 2016
I just watched this on channel 4 Lagos to London :Uk's super rich

Don't really know what to say. Of all the Nigerians that were featured in the documentary only the personal shoppers have drive and talent.

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Babycherry(f): 12:24am On Jun 08, 2016
Jaquar456:

BECAUSE YOU ARE RIHANNA?
MY DEAR, YOU HAVE AN EXAGGERATED IMPRESSION OF YOUR WORTH.
THIS IS THE HEIGHT OF DELUSION. YOU DONT EVEN QUALIFY AS A FAMOUS PERSONALITY IN NIGERIA, AND WHO KNOWS YOU BEYOND LAGOS?
YOU ARE BETTER KNOWN AS 'THE DAUGHTER OF FEMI OTEDOLA THE BILLIONAIRE WHO IS FUNDING HIS NO TALENT OFFSPRING IN AN ATTEMPT TO BUY HER SOME FAME'.

I can assure you that no kidnapper in Nigeria has ever heard of you, so wake up from your dream!

My dear tell her ooooh........I tot the likes of tiwa savage and the rest stay in Lagos, and unlike her we know them for making their money themselves

Stup.Id, spoilt brags talking carelessly, kuku stay for London naaaaa, make we hear.....you blame ur dad for been rich? She definitely wasn't speaking with her brains......... na the nonsense DJ wey she be wey for train her for the abroad school wey she go or give them the luxurious shopping life.....

You insult the country ur wealth came from..

And YES am hating...... No need for you to quote me

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by starboyflight(m): 12:33am On Jun 08, 2016
Lol, plenty negative energy here. Who doesnt wish to be born rich? Most of yall complaining are humbled by the lack of that green paper.

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by virginchaser(m): 12:47am On Jun 08, 2016
It's not enough to talk against these chiks, what are you doing at your end to end the menace?

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:49am On Jun 08, 2016
It is Well
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by goodforsomthing: 12:58am On Jun 08, 2016
jiggaz:
Billionaire heiresses, Temi Otedola and DJ Cuppy were featured in UK’s Daily Mail and referred to as “Britain’s new super-rich” as they currently lead a jet-set lifestyle and enjoy all the trappings of wealth.

In the article, Cuppy Otedola, said

“when she is working in Nigeria she needs to travel with a security team in a bullet proof car due to the risk of robbery and kidnapping”.

This is the reason she much happier in London and has recently moved into her own apartment there.

She also said “London is bliss as I can walk down Brompton Road without a worry in the world. In Lagos I can’t say “I am going out for two hours”, I have to go with people, take security, my dad needs to know where I am. None of my other DJ friends need security, it is kind of his fault so he has to pay for it”.

Her sister Temi, who is studying for a degree in art history at University College London, gave her own reason for loving London as “We have done Dubai and Paris but always come back to London. You have the luxury shops, luxury cars, luxury houses, you can spend the money you have worked hard making”.

https://www.bellanaija.com/2016/06/anytime-i-work-in-nigeria-i-need-to-move-around-in-a-bullet-proof-car-dj-cuppy-and-temie-otedola-to-uks-daily-mail/

This is what is killing this country, they forget that all the money they are spending in London is from Nigeria here their father is making that. Why label Nigeria as bad country to the world, MUMU children

Just woke up to check my Naijabet account if something don drop.see you guys later
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Bamz(m): 1:07am On Jun 08, 2016
ireneony:
Mtchewwe. ..because she is fortunate to come out from a wealthy family...she is feeling like a drama queen

Is it your money? undecided why you mad though?

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:24am On Jun 08, 2016
Unfortunately, madam cuppy cannot be said to do anything that classifies as working.

Unless her idea of working is to be an Instagram personality.

Has anyone seen or heard anything produced by oil heiress? Or is she a dj in name only?

Money is good Sha. Gives the opportunity to cavorting on social media while saying absolutely nothing
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by ikgabriel(m): 2:34am On Jun 08, 2016
Would have minced words with you if you weren't from the Dangote's family.

Hedonistically:

Look at this one. See how you are violently oppressed by your own nothingness and mindlessly hating on a lovable girl who merely has the good fortune of having a billionaire father. You're quite miserable. Don't hurt yourself, I beseech you.
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by tammie24: 3:26am On Jun 08, 2016
ikgabriel:
I wish I dey beside her when she was saying this things I would av removed her teeth wit slap. She should be greatful for coming from a rich home, what would she av sed if she's from a poor home or average home. Davido saw d other part of life when he started mingling wit streetz. Today we all recognize him, who know cuppy?

I must make money to escape from all this indirect shades cool sad sad
you can never 'dey' beside her

Not to talk of giving her slaps

If you try am

I'm sorry for you!
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by tammie24: 3:35am On Jun 08, 2016
JoeCutie:
Why do we always hear about this DJ Cup, sorry... Cuppy and her "super-rich" family more than we hear about the Dangotes?

And by the way, who asked her
? undecided
the interviewer

By the way

Do t be such a hater

Pray that God blesses you too
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:29am On Jun 08, 2016
Chai! God really punished me making me Nigerian. The same people enjoying our common wealth find the poor and needy vile and disgusting.

I was drinking the other day when the whole bar stood in ovation for a politician passing the road in a convoy. On sighting the crowd outside said politician quickly rolled up his tinted bullet-proof window as if shielding his presence from the hungry masses. Nigerians, the very people who steal your common wealth see you as vermin and no different from filth yet many of you are ready to kill yourselves over them. Continue, continue.

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Fhowe: 4:56am On Jun 08, 2016
Dj cuppy shut up there who are you or wetin your papa get bullproof my ass
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by greyhopper: 5:26am On Jun 08, 2016
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
anytime I work in Nigeria, I move freely in the Danfos ; does anybody care?
yes there is no fear in niigeria,i move freedomly anywhere in the city
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by xreal: 5:54am On Jun 08, 2016
Hope she wears a bullet proof from head to toe while on stage scratching the disc.
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by chukzyblingz(m): 6:02am On Jun 08, 2016
Gave a reason why you love London and the reason you hate Nigeria. pathetic!!
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Shollarh(m): 6:13am On Jun 08, 2016
And I thought she had something reasonable to say.....

biko Gerrarahere!
Nezzzt!!!
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by marylandcakes: 6:27am On Jun 08, 2016
Enriching the Uk economy, while yours is suffering. They is no pride in having excessive wealth in the mist of poverty. I don't think I have watched a program where Bill Gates or Facebook owner were flashing their wealth. Girl try and do something to help your country.

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Niyinficient(m): 6:27am On Jun 08, 2016
lordcyl3:
but she's right now.... nobody is really safe in Nigeria

U ar dead or alive?
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:39am On Jun 08, 2016
CaroLyner:
this girl literally shamed her country
look at this people? Is true naa, if u have the money u won't be here suffering, u would have travelled to london or paris, just say the truth and shame the devil, rich people are not safe here
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:41am On Jun 08, 2016
marylandcakes:
Enriching the Uk economy, while yours is suffering. They is no pride in having excessive wealth in the mist of poverty. I don't think I have watched a program where Bill Gates or Facebook owner were flashing their wealth. Girl try and do something to help your country.
is she buhari? Abeg free her
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:41am On Jun 08, 2016
LesbianBoy:

Broke people always think they have an opinion undecided

also Broke people think everyone else cares about their opinion
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 08, 2016
ireneony:

Awwwww bad belle... you sound like that kid in the school yard who no one wants to play with. whatever happened to of you got it flaunt it

Wizkid Day In State Of Minnesota, USA. Governor Honors Wizkid / Pop Star Terry G's Son Got More Swag Than Most Celebrities / Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape