Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,966 members, 7,814,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Get 25$ FREE By Signing Up For Payoneer Here - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Get 25$ FREE By Signing Up For Payoneer Here (587 Views)

Payoneer Now Allows Withdrawing Directly Into Your Naija Account / Earn $25 Instantly As You Register To Get Your Payoneer Account / How To Easily Get Payoneer Mastercard Delivered To You In Nigeria For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get 25$ FREE By Signing Up For Payoneer Here by FroshGirl(m): 7:10pm On Jun 07, 2016
During my research online, I stumbled on this post and decided to try it.

I've been hearing about Payoneer for a long time now. Today, I collected 25$ from it just for signing up from a link.

I will share the link if you will use it the way I used it. But, you got to know the uses of Payoneer.

1. Payoneer can be used to send money fast.
2. As an online affiliate marketer, you can use Payoneer to withdraw your money online and cash it here in Nigeria. I've been using it to cash my affiliate earnings from CJ, Amazon and Jvzoo. (I can teach you how to make money from any of these affiliate platforms if you want - indicate in comment).
3. To make payments online - safe and secure.
So, do you still need more information about it?? I got my 25$ today by following this link and sign up.
Get yours here ==> http://www.bestpassiveincomeblog.com/offer/payoneer/

You will receive your payoneer MasterCard here in Nigeria within 7 days. It looks exactly as your normal ATM card and you can use it in all banks.
Rush bow and sign up because offer ends in the next 5 days.

Re: Get 25$ FREE By Signing Up For Payoneer Here by marcondo13: 4:20am On Jun 10, 2016
I am curious about the affiliate stuff. I would love to know more.

(1) (Reply)

Travel Technology Software Companies In India / “the Iphone 7 Will Not Have A Headphone Jack” And Other Rumors. / This Boat Will Travel The Globe With Solar, Wind, And Self-generated Hydrogen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.