Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D (30968 Views)

Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Ejacution, Weak Organ, Sperm Issues, Etc / How To Cure Premature expulsion And Satisfy Your Wife / HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D by Reprobate: 12:14pm On Sep 26, 2016
are u sure the cure is permanent?...or just a couple of months?
Re: Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D by Flexherbal(m): 1:05pm On Sep 26, 2016
Reprobate:
are u sure the cure is permanent?...or just a couple of months?
It is permanent, Sir.
Just reduce your intake of sugary things.
Help Us Maintain Your Body System.
Eat fruits (especially, watermelon and cucumber) and vegetables, regularly.
When eating watermelon, eat it with the seeds and eat it deep into the green part.
Also eat cashew nuts regularly. It is good for the prostate.
Boiled unripe plantain eaten with vegetables is also recommended.
Moderate exercises, regularly, will benefit your body, big time.

1 Like

Re: Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D by Flexherbal(m): 4:12pm On Sep 27, 2016
More people are making their wives happy, with flex herbal tea for men.
There is nothing wrong in giving madam a treat every now and then.

Re: Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D by Flexherbal(m): 10:17am On Sep 28, 2016
Watermelon is good for you, as a man.

If you do not have the time to chew it, blend it and add a little lime to it.

Filter and drink.
Never be too busy to take care of your health.

Re: Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D by Flexherbal(m): 2:08pm On Sep 28, 2016
When you are on madam, try to control your breath.
When you can breathe well, you can last longer than you expect.

Love making is an act.
There are no rules.
Just be free and do what you and your partner are comfortable with.

Re: Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D by Flexherbal(m): 10:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
Nature has it all.
Who told the palm tree to be producing palm wine?

Hope you know that fresh, natural palm wine is good for breast feeding mothers, for the production of breast milk !

Hope you know that we use palm wine to treat measles !

Hope you equally know that palm wine is good for men !
God has given us all that we need .

Re: Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D by Flexherbal(m): 7:26pm On Sep 29, 2016
Be the next to testify !
Re: Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D by Flexherbal(m): 1:17pm On Sep 30, 2016
Try to know sensitive areas in your woman's body and use them to bring her to orgasm.

Try touching different sensitive parts in her body ,until you discover the part that drives her crazy.

You can ask her to tell you. But, they prefer it , we you find it out by yourself.

Cheers !
Re: Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D by Saturday80(m): 4:14pm On Sep 30, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:
Fake fake fake...u call this testimony?

That's just U chatting with ur sef mr man
Those of us that have used the tea, we respect the effort that this man has put in this tea.
Why do you people derive pleasure in spoiling other people's work. From what you have written, it shows that you have not use the tea. The tea worked for me. Except he has changed it.
Re: Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D by Flexherbal(m): 12:05pm On Oct 01, 2016
There are so many ways to say thank you.

A customer ( now a friend), who bought the herbal tea in August, came back in October to wish me a Happy New Month.
What do you think?

Re: Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D by Flexherbal(m): 8:17pm On Oct 01, 2016
We want to thank those who are giving us feedbacks and at the same time, making useful suggestions on how we can do better.

God bless you!

Re: Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D by Flexherbal(m): 2:59pm On Oct 02, 2016
Woman, buy this tea for your husband, if you desire a good time with him.
Re: Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D by Flexherbal(m): 6:24am On Oct 03, 2016
Why will the government not take good care of doctors!

I just read on Nairaland, just now, how the doctors are not well taken care of.
How they owe them salaries, for months.
Do you know that a hungry man is an angry man and an angry man, most of the times, spoil things.
The writer even made mention of how the equipments that were supposed to be used to serve us, have been left to decay.
(https://www.nairaland.com/3382551/infrastructural-decay-university-benin-teaching)

Take care of yourself.

Eat well.

Rest when necessary.

Exercise, regularly.

Prevention they say, is better than cure.
Re: Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D by Flexherbal(m): 7:00pm On Oct 03, 2016
Being overweight is no longer a sign of enjoyment.

It contributes to low performance in men.

And, also opens doors to other health challenges.

Eat balanced diets always and learn to exercise, regularly.

Never joke with fruits and vegetables!
Re: Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D by Flexherbal(m): 8:10pm On Oct 04, 2016
There is no part of the world that this tea can not get to.

Re: Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D by Flexherbal(m): 8:19pm On Oct 07, 2016
No gift is too small !

God is Good Logistics is giving out gifts to their loyal customers.

I just got mine !

1 Like

Re: Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D by Flexherbal(m): 1:34pm On Oct 09, 2016
Rest is part of life.

After all the hustling , always find time to rest.

It helps to refresh you.

As strong as the lion is, it still rests.

Re: Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D by Flexherbal(m): 11:41pm On Oct 09, 2016
If you desire to make madam happy , get this tea, and become her SUPERMAN.
Re: Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D by Flexherbal(m): 7:03pm On Oct 10, 2016
God bless those who are recommending our tea to others.

This type should not be hidden from friends.

Let them enjoy what you are enjoying.

Their wives deserve treats, as well!
Lol !!!

Re: Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D by Flexherbal(m): 4:59am On Oct 12, 2016
Go natural !

Instead of using plastics and cellophane to cook your moi-moi and to package your rice, use leaves.

Although, there are special leaves for this purpose.

Ask the market women, they will show you.

Stay healthy !

1 Like

Re: Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D by Flexherbal(m): 1:09pm On Oct 12, 2016
How beautiful nature is !

For treatment of stomach upset, take half a glass of squeezed scent leaves ( Ocimum gratissimum) and bitter leaves (Vernonia amygdalina) juice.

Yes, it is that simple.

This mixture also helps to boost the immune system.

Re: Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D by Flexherbal(m): 10:51pm On Oct 13, 2016
Squatting and standing up (i do not know the right name for it) 40 to 50 times every morning, will help to straighten the muscles in your thighs / laps and give stamina during action time.

NOTE: You can also do this exercise without any weight.

Re: Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D by Flexherbal(m): 4:28am On Oct 15, 2016
This customer use Mr. Flex Herbal Tea and testified.

He recommended it to a friend. His friend has used it and has also testified.

Re: Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D by Saturday80(m): 10:38am On Oct 15, 2016
Flexherbal:
Some of you do not believe in herbs because it is readily available.
Do you know that even the white man's drug is made from roots and herbs?
We deeply appreciate those who took out time to try out our Highly Potent Herbal Tea and gave us feedback.
For those who did not give us feed back, we also respect your decision. We understand that the issue of the male organ which is called the "private part" is private indeed.
So many people have been asking for testimonies of those that have used the product, for many years. Today, I have decided to share some of the testimonies we have on whatsapp. The ones we got through phone calls can not be given, here and the ones we got on a one on one contact. Hope you know why?
Things like this are for adults. Some people were asking me to tell our customers to testify, they did but some were still doubting.
Now I have put screen shots of those giving us feedbacks on Whatsapp, they are still doubting.
Anyways, after many years in this trade, I have come to realise that people will always make negative statement about a product, especially those that need it, but can not afford it. We are doing our best to make it affordable and available to all.
We will always do our best to convince those that can afford it, to come for it, so that they can enjoy what others have been enjoying. After all, they always appreciate us at the end, when Madam starts calling them sweet names like : Sweety, Darling, Daddy, Honey, My King etc.
You can always reach us on: 08066194562
Flexherbal:
We deeply appreciate those who took out time to try out our Highly Potent Herbal Tea and gave us feedback.
For those who did not give us feed back, we also respect your decision. We understand that the issue of the male organ which is called the "private part" is private indeed.
So many people have been asking for testimonies of those that have used the product, for many years. Today, I have decided to share some of the testimonies we have on whatsapp. The ones we got through phone calls can not be given, here and the ones we got on a one on one contact. Hope you know why?
Things like this are for adults. Some people were asking me to tell our customers to testify, they did but some were still doubting.
Now I have put screen shots of those giving us feedbacks on Whatsapp, they are still doubting.
Anyways, after many years in this trade, I have come to realise that people will always make negative statement about a product, especially those that need it, but can not afford it. We are doing our best to make it affordable and available to all.
We will always do our best to convince those that can afford it, to come for it, so that they can enjoy what others have been enjoying. After all, they always appreciate us at the end, when Madam starts calling them sweet names like : Sweety, Darling, Daddy, Honey, My King etc.
Flexherbal:
Re: Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D by Saturday80(m): 10:41am On Oct 15, 2016
Flexherbal:
Be patient while I give you snap shot of some out of the numerous testimonies that we have gotten both in Nigeria and abroad.
Note: This Herbal Tea is different from other sex enhancement drugs. It is 100% Natural. It absolves very well in the body and does not have any side effect. The part that the body does not use is either excreted or urinated like the normal food. Also, it does not disturb after intake, when Madam is not around. But, it answers "Present Sir" anytime you need it in actio.
Flex herbal tea the real deal don't miss out on this
Re: Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D by Saturday80(m): 10:47am On Oct 15, 2016
If you never tried it then you are still missing alot what am I talking about? Flex herbal tea na the for bedroom exploit I hv tried it in believe me she asked me what did you take today but do you know what I got a thank you after that nd with a smile on my face I said you are welcome! Nd she was like dear you are the best. My guy don't miss this wonderful experience!!!
Re: Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D by Flexherbal(m): 5:26pm On Oct 15, 2016
Saturday80:
If you never tried it then you are still missing alot what am I talking about? Flex herbal tea na the for bedroom exploit I hv tried it in believe me she asked me what did you take today but do you know what I got a thank you after that nd with a smile on my face I said you are welcome! Nd she was like dear you are the best. My guy don't miss this wonderful experience!!!

I just laughed. Your own na small.
You need to hear from older men, what their wives tell them.
Anyway, i am very greatful.

I still remembered, how hard it was for me to convince you to use it, the very first time.

Thanks for trusting us !
Re: Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D by Flexherbal(m): 6:49am On Oct 17, 2016
Date is another fruit that is good for your body.
Although it contains sugar, but it is natural sugar which gives energy.

* It is very good for pregnant women

* It contains essential vitamins and minerals which the human body, needs.

* It aids suggestion.

* It can increase sperm count and motility if well combined with other herbs.

Stay healthy !

Re: Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D by Flexherbal(m): 1:20pm On Oct 18, 2016
Our Herbal Flusher is a bomb.

It flushes your system and makes you feel brand new.

Those who have used it are testifying , already.

Re: Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D by Flexherbal(m): 8:37pm On Oct 19, 2016
Women love sex , too !

They only switch off , when their men can't satisfy them.

If you can make your woman experience orgasm, she will always want to do it with you.

But, if you always cum before she says Jack... Then sex with you will become boring .
Such a woman may no longer like sex.

This is what the always say : "It is better not to start at all, than to start and not finish it."
Re: Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D by Flexherbal(m): 3:40pm On Oct 29, 2016
Another successful door step delivery, with EMS Express.

Never a dull moment with Mr Flex Herbal Tea.

Re: Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D by Flexherbal(m): 7:58pm On Oct 30, 2016
Nature's best!

A customer gave me a full page of testimonies, on WhatsApp after using my tea for just one day.

God bless those who are giving us feedbacks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady With Huge Fibroid Gives Birth To Twin Girls After 6 Years Of Waiting / Young Man Electrocuted While Working On A Building In Benue State (photos) / How To Prevent Heart Attack At Any Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.