Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Authenticity Of New Injoo Devices - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Authenticity Of New Injoo Devices (789 Views)

How To Confirm The Authenticity Of Your Infinix Device / Brand New Injoo Halo Phone For Sale / ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Authenticity Of New Injoo Devices by daamazing(m): 2:22am On Jun 08, 2016
How authentic are all dis new injoo devices, eggs max 2,fire plus and do rest. I heard injoo devices are not too reliable and since jumia is doing promo on dis devices, thinking off getting 1

1 Like

Re: Authenticity Of New Injoo Devices by donshady(m): 7:47am On Jun 08, 2016
daamazing:
How authentic are all dis new injoo devices, eggs max 2,fire plus and do rest. I heard injoo devices are not too reliable and since jumia is doing promo on dis devices, thinking off getting 1
Bros if you want peace, just forget about injoo.

1 Like

Re: Authenticity Of New Injoo Devices by baddest095: 8:20am On Jun 08, 2016
donshady:

Bros if you want peace, just forget about injoo.
dude speak for yourself av been using innjoo note pro for a year n 2mnths no fault at all, jst dat recently d ba3 has swollen up so am looking for a replacement.OP if u re ordering pray u get a faultless one, cos many of them usually have factory defects.
Re: Authenticity Of New Injoo Devices by donshady(m): 9:32am On Jun 08, 2016
baddest095:

dude speak for yourself av been using innjoo note pro for a year n 2mnths no fault at all, jst dat recently d ba3 has swollen up so am looking for a replacement.OP if u re ordering pray u get a faultless one, cos many of them usually have factory defects.
Mr baddest did you hear yourself at all? You used a phone for a year and 2month and it developed a swollen battery.. Is that a good product??
I used TECNO INFINIX GIONEE for more than a year.. no defects..
Even if u have a defect in the phones I mentioned, you'll easily get a replacement. But for injoo, when u get a replacement tell us. Cos u won't see replacement

3 Likes

Re: Authenticity Of New Injoo Devices by Reeberry: 12:00pm On Jun 08, 2016
baddest095:

dude speak for yourself av been using innjoo note pro for a year n 2mnths no fault at all, jst dat recently d ba3 has swollen up so am looking for a replacement. OP if u re ordering pray u get a faultless one, cos many of them usually have factory defects.
Just look at the bolded yourself. Just a year and 2 months of usage, battery start swollen, and you're defending it like it's 5 years.

Gerrarahere mehn.

2 Likes

Re: Authenticity Of New Injoo Devices by bobo65(m): 12:37pm On Jun 08, 2016
Reeberry:

Just look at the bolded yourself. Just a year and 2 months of usage, battery start swollen, and you're defending it like it's 5 years.

Gerrarahere mehn.

Trust me that guy didn't use that battery upto one year before it spoilt

donshady:

Mr baddest did you hear yourself at all? You used a phone for a year and 2month and it developed a swollen battery.. Is that a good product??
I used TECNO INFINIX GIONEE for more than a year.. no defects..
Even if u have a defect in the phones I mentioned, you'll easily get a replacement. But for injoo, when u get a replacement tell us. Cos u won't see replacement
Re: Authenticity Of New Injoo Devices by Bratking(m): 12:45pm On Jun 08, 2016
Reeberry:

Gerrarahere mehn.

hehehe
the guy inadvertently shot himself on the foot. Innjoory is arguably the worst brand I have ever come across in 9ja
Re: Authenticity Of New Injoo Devices by Fundango: 12:56pm On Jun 08, 2016
Bratking:

hehehe
the guy inadvertently shot himself on the foot. Innjoory is arguably the worst brand I have ever come across in 9ja
grin you re right

To me the word innjoo sounds like injuries that can results to Hyper High Blood Presure. grin
Re: Authenticity Of New Injoo Devices by Reeberry: 1:22pm On Jun 08, 2016
bobo65:

Trust me that guy didn't use that battery upto one year before it spoilt

As in ehn. That 1 year and 2 month he mentioned was a lie. It might not even up to 8 months.

1 Like

Re: Authenticity Of New Injoo Devices by baddest095: 3:29pm On Jun 09, 2016
guys seriously d phone is good, they jst need to work on their battery..

(1) (Reply)

ASUS Unveils A Pocket-size Projector That Also Serves As Power Bank / Opinion: Ios 10, Best Iphone Update Ever / Google Allo Now Available In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.