Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,594 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Heroes Falling: Comment To This Tread To Honour Stephen Keshi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Heroes Falling: Comment To This Tread To Honour Stephen Keshi (482 Views)

Google Honour Stephen Keshi / Alibaba: People Who Wanted Keshi Fired Now Paying Tribute / Olamide, Banky W, Daddy Showkey, Eldee, Simi Mourn Stephen Keshi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heroes Falling: Comment To This Tread To Honour Stephen Keshi by informationvila: 8:18am On Jun 08, 2016
Its painful that heroes are falling within short time to each other and I felt fellow Nairalander we can honour our own dearest football icon, Stephen Keshi by dropping a comment in this thread.

He was still in a competition last week and now died suddenly without sending signal.

http://informationvilla.foskaaygroup.com/breaking-stephen-keshi-dies-suddenly-at-54/

Re: Heroes Falling: Comment To This Tread To Honour Stephen Keshi by wiloy2k8(m): 8:18am On Jun 08, 2016
they say he was never heal .
Re: Heroes Falling: Comment To This Tread To Honour Stephen Keshi by Smellymouth: 8:27am On Jun 08, 2016
Rest in peace sir
Re: Heroes Falling: Comment To This Tread To Honour Stephen Keshi by informationvila: 8:35am On Jun 08, 2016
He just lust his wife in December 2015 and still coming off the loss cry
Re: Heroes Falling: Comment To This Tread To Honour Stephen Keshi by Melinde: 8:41am On Jun 08, 2016
Excuse me is this real?
Re: Heroes Falling: Comment To This Tread To Honour Stephen Keshi by Lifehack: 10:16am On Jun 08, 2016
Tribute To a falling Hero
cry

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hllYRcVKe6E[/flash]
Re: Heroes Falling: Comment To This Tread To Honour Stephen Keshi by informationvila: 1:59pm On Jun 08, 2016
Melinde:
Excuse me is this real?

Yes..its real

(1) (Reply)

Soccer Super Star Samuel Eto’o Weds Longtime Girlfriend In Italy / Entertainment: Will Miss Great Britain Zara Holland Lose Her Crown After Having / The Juice That Spoil My Gin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.