Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

The Voice Nigeria! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Voice Nigeria! (433 Views)

R.kelly Mind Blowing Performance At The Voice Surprise Blind Audition Gone Viral / Can You Believe The Voice Nigeria Is Held In South Africa Not Nigeria. Fraud. / Reasons Why Patoranking Should Not Be A Judge On The Voice Nigeria Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Voice Nigeria! by kgold1(m): 8:40am On Jun 08, 2016
Along with shows such as Got Talent and X Factor, The Voice has always been one of my best talent shows. Always tried to follow as avidly as possible through the years and honestly, I have never been disappointed.

Imagine my delight when The Voice got to Nigeria. Alot of people said we cannot measure up. Some said it would be a sham. But I have always believed there are lots and lots of talents in this country. Was involved in organising one or two talent shows back on campus and seriously the talent on display, even at that level, gave me shivers right to the spine.

Now I haven't been able to follow The Voice Nigeria as much as I want to (location problems) but I try as much as possible to catch up on YouTube.

Fellow The Voice followers:

What are your views concerning the show?
Which of the judges have you been impressed with?
Which of the judges shouldn't be there at all?
Which of the contestants has really impressed you? (I, for one, have been really blown away by that Chike guy. From Project Fame right to The Voice, that guy just has to make it big soon)
Are you impressed with the standards set so far?

Please feel free to share videos and links as well.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Watch Video: Muscle My Hustle By TDD (lyricalized) / Shoot Your HD Music Video At A Cheap & Affordable Price / 7 Needs Of Upcoming Artistes In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.