Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,241 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

2005 Honda Pilot Ex- L ( Leather, Dvd, 4wd ) Preordered By Chevchenko - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2005 Honda Pilot Ex- L ( Leather, Dvd, 4wd ) Preordered By Chevchenko (7302 Views)

2008 Honda CR-V EX-L Leather ( Pre Ordered By Sawyerrola From Inspired Autos ) / 2009 Honda Accord EX-L ( Leather Interior, 3.5L V6 Engine, Dual climate control) / 2002 Honda Odyssey EX - L Leather Dvd ( Preordered By Wolesamson ) ARRIVED!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2005 Honda Pilot Ex- L ( Leather, Dvd, 4wd ) Preordered By Chevchenko by inspiredm(m): 7:54am On Oct 03, 2009
chevchenko:

Oga Inspired,

Thanks a lot o! Madam is really enjoying her ride. Make God give me money make I buy my own o!

Another word from a SATISFIED CUSTOMER!

Oga Chevchenko,

A very Big Thank you, It was nice having a Seamless transaction with you, Though We have Not Met Physically, You entrusted me with several Millions of Naira for this Pre ordered vehicle.

You Paid the Full amount before Vehicle got delivered to the South South, and Im happy you are not dissapointed, All is Well that ends Well.

I Pray that God Mightily Prosper and Enrich you so that We can quicklyhave another transaction Over Again.

I say a Very Big Thank you to you and Madam Once Again.

We have several Customers in the South South, Impressingly thus far, Over 70% Of Our Pre ordered Clients are from the South South, Mostly being Employees of Oil and Gas Companies,

Shell Petroleum Dev. Coy

Total Nigeria

ExxonMobil Nigeria

Baker Hughes

NLNG

MRS Group

Trans Ocean ( Deep Waters )

Atlantic Marine & Oilfield Services

And so many other Oil Servicing Companies.

We Promise to Continue to deliver Cutting Edge Services, The Best and Cleanest Vehicles at the Most Affordable prices, Value for hard Earned Money To our Dearly Esteemed Clients Both in the South South, North, East and Western Areas of Nigeria.

And We Hope the Government Will provide a Lasting Solution to the Problems of the Niger Delta So that Our Clients can feel at peace to Purchase High end Vehicles without fear and we can contrbute our own quota to the Economic development of our great Country.

Thank you.

cool cool
Re: 2005 Honda Pilot Ex- L ( Leather, Dvd, 4wd ) Preordered By Chevchenko by inspiredm(m): 8:03am On Oct 03, 2009
cool
Re: 2005 Honda Pilot Ex- L ( Leather, Dvd, 4wd ) Preordered By Chevchenko by inspiredm(m): 8:12am On Oct 03, 2009
cool cool
Re: 2005 Honda Pilot Ex- L ( Leather, Dvd, 4wd ) Preordered By Chevchenko by inspiredm(m): 8:14am On Oct 03, 2009
cool cool
Re: 2005 Honda Pilot Ex- L ( Leather, Dvd, 4wd ) Preordered By Chevchenko by inspiredm(m): 8:16am On Oct 03, 2009
cool
Re: 2005 Honda Pilot Ex- L ( Leather, Dvd, 4wd ) Preordered By Chevchenko by inspiredm(m): 8:18am On Oct 03, 2009
cool
Re: 2005 Honda Pilot Ex- L ( Leather, Dvd, 4wd ) Preordered By Chevchenko by nnemak(m): 10:48am On Oct 03, 2009
inspired_m:

Oga Chevchenko,

A very Big Thank you, It was nice having a Seamless transaction with you, Though We have Not Met Physically, You entrusted me with several Millions of Naira for this Pre ordered vehicle.

You Paid the Full amount before Vehicle got delivered to the South South, and Im happy you are not dissapointed, All is Well that ends Well.

I Pray that God Mightily Prosper and Enrich you so that We can quicklyhave another transaction Over Again.

I say a Very Big Thank you to you and Madam Once Again.

We have several Customers in the South South, Impressingly thus far, Over 70% Of Our Pre ordered Clients are from the South South, Mostly being Employees of Oil and Gas Companies,

Shell Petroleum Dev. Coy

Total Nigeria

ExxonMobil Nigeria

Baker Hughes

NLNG

MRS Group

Trans Ocean ( Deep Waters )

Atlantic Marine & Oilfield Services

And so many other Oil Servicing Companies.

We Promise to Continue to deliver Cutting Edge Services, The Best and Cleanest Vehicles at the Most Affordable prices, Value for hard Earned Money To our Dearly Esteemed Clients Both in the South South, North, East and Western Areas of Nigeria.

And We Hope the Government Will provide a Lasting Solution to the Problems of the Niger Delta So that Our Clients can feel at peace to Purchase High end Vehicles without fear and we can contrbute our own quota to the Economic development of our great Country.

Thank you.

cool cool

grin grin grin
Re: 2005 Honda Pilot Ex- L ( Leather, Dvd, 4wd ) Preordered By Chevchenko by inspiredm(m): 10:56pm On Oct 03, 2009
nne_mak:

grin grin grin

Nne mak,

The Spam Robot, was sussing my posts referenced above, hence the multiple posts.
Re: 2005 Honda Pilot Ex- L ( Leather, Dvd, 4wd ) Preordered By Chevchenko by inspiredm(m): 9:00pm On Oct 04, 2009
[size=15pt]SIDE STEPS

AFTER MARKET ACCESSORY
[/size] cool cool

Re: 2005 Honda Pilot Ex- L ( Leather, Dvd, 4wd ) Preordered By Chevchenko by inspiredm(m): 10:45am On Oct 05, 2009
cool cool

Re: 2005 Honda Pilot Ex- L ( Leather, Dvd, 4wd ) Preordered By Chevchenko by inspiredm(m): 6:08pm On Oct 05, 2009
Still On The Etching

Re: 2005 Honda Pilot Ex- L ( Leather, Dvd, 4wd ) Preordered By Chevchenko by megastu(m): 3:45pm On Oct 06, 2009
oh lord let me get into one of the oil companies posted by inspired so that i can also pre order my honda pilot.
Re: 2005 Honda Pilot Ex- L ( Leather, Dvd, 4wd ) Preordered By Chevchenko by inspiredm(m): 10:08pm On Oct 08, 2009
megastu:

oh lord let me get into one of the oil companies posted by inspired so that i can also pre order my honda pilot.

Amen. wink
Re: 2005 Honda Pilot Ex- L ( Leather, Dvd, 4wd ) Preordered By Chevchenko by inspiredm(m): 10:10pm On Oct 09, 2009
Computerized Etching

Re: 2005 Honda Pilot Ex- L ( Leather, Dvd, 4wd ) Preordered By Chevchenko by inspiredm(m): 10:35pm On Oct 11, 2009
[size=15pt]Auto Washing of the Cleanest Honda Pilot EX-L[/size]

PreOrdered By Chevchenko
  cool cool

Re: 2005 Honda Pilot Ex- L ( Leather, Dvd, 4wd ) Preordered By Chevchenko by inspiredm(m): 9:50pm On Oct 12, 2009
cool cool

Re: 2005 Honda Pilot Ex- L ( Leather, Dvd, 4wd ) Preordered By Chevchenko by inspiredm(m): 8:53am On Oct 14, 2009
NOTE THE AFTER MARKET ACCESSORY

SIDE STEPS / RUNNING BOARDS

Re: 2005 Honda Pilot Ex- L ( Leather, Dvd, 4wd ) Preordered By Chevchenko by Heffalump(m): 4:23pm On Oct 14, 2009
inspired_m:

[size=15pt]DULY LICENSED[/size]

[size=15pt]PROUDLY NIGERIAN

PROUDLY INSPIRED
[/size] cool cool

Inspired_m, am interested in some business deals with you, so I tried several times to send u a mail thru the address u provided but it bounced back as many times that I tried. pls what could be wrong with ur address. Is it not enquiries@BLOCKED?
Do reach me on 08052768672 or emminem77@yahoo.com so that I can place my order.
Re: 2005 Honda Pilot Ex- L ( Leather, Dvd, 4wd ) Preordered By Chevchenko by inspiredm(m): 8:55am On Oct 15, 2009
Heffalump:

Inspired_m,  am interested in some business deals with you, so I tried several times to send u a mail thru the address u provided but it bounced back as many times that I tried. pls what could be wrong with your address. Is it not enquiries@BLOCKED?
Do reach me on 08052768672 or emminem77@yahoo.com so that I can place my order.

Heffalump,

Sorry about the corporate mail issue, My Hosting Server has some technical issues which should be resolved in the shortest possible time

In the Mean time, You can send me mails on

inspired.autos@gmail.com

inspired_men@yahoo.com

inspired@mtnnigeria.blackberry.com

Looking forward to your business  cool cool
Re: 2005 Honda Pilot Ex- L ( Leather, Dvd, 4wd ) Preordered By Chevchenko by inspiredm(m): 11:08pm On Oct 16, 2009
Steam Washing the Engine.

Our Vehicles Has to Sparkle All the Time  cheesy

Re: 2005 Honda Pilot Ex- L ( Leather, Dvd, 4wd ) Preordered By Chevchenko by inspiredm(m): 7:13am On Oct 22, 2009
[size=15pt]READY FOR DELIVERY[/size]

Re: 2005 Honda Pilot Ex- L ( Leather, Dvd, 4wd ) Preordered By Chevchenko by inspiredm(m): 9:00pm On Dec 25, 2009
[size=15pt]MERRY XMAS TO ALL OUR HIGHLY ESTEEMED CLIENTS

2010 PROMISES TO BE A MUCH MORE FRUITFUL AND REWARDING YEAR FOR US ALL

OUR MAXIMUM IN 2009 SHALL BE OUR MINIMUM IN 2010 BY GOD'S GRACE

HAPPY 2010. cool cool
[/size] cool cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Honda Accord 2002 Baby Boy ( Tokunbo ) Pix Attached 1.150m / Toyota Sequioa 2018 Platinum Edition Like New Toks... / Neatly Used Honda EOD For Sale Full Option price slash!!!!!! 800k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.