Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,072 members, 7,953,277 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:25 PM

Enough Is Enough!! Glo Must Improve Their Network. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Enough Is Enough!! Glo Must Improve Their Network. (970 Views)

Mtn Latest Upgrade On Their Network. (well Done Mtn ) / Is Glo Switching Off Their Network Intentionally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enough Is Enough!! Glo Must Improve Their Network. by Jeffy1206(m): 10:16am On Jun 08, 2016
Time and time I asked myself what is the essence of giving so much cheap data if we can't use it? I know sometimes ago here on nairaland when glo stop Android users from accessing their bb plans, alot of campaign were staged in the media crying for equal treatment... That didn't fall on deaf ears as their either open the bbplan partially or crashing the price for smartphone plans.
Again, the competition is on and there's no stopping for the telecoms, more and more juicy offers are rolling out, for example airtel has improved their network so well cos double charging on data meant for BlackBerry, thereby reducing the workload on their network. Mtn and etisalat also doing great in that aspect...

Now glo has refused to listen to our consistent cries for improvement on their network... In makurdi, glo use to be the best but now is just useless. I even went to their customer service center just to finish my subscription and run but still having the same issue angry I guess they use either mtn or airtel network on their system to browse grin. Abeg I don tia to dey type make I leave una to debate now...

But first, hit like if you think glo must improve their network for majority of us to enjoy their new data offer or click share if you think it's ok for you.

I'm calling on the moderators to move this to front page o.

Semid4lyfe, Oga Honsule now over to you grin

5 Likes

Re: Enough Is Enough!! Glo Must Improve Their Network. by Blizzy9ja: 10:21am On Jun 08, 2016
No! nobody shud move this trash to any front page... Glo is great here... maybe d problem is ur area, if u dont like it, walk down d street and buy a new sim
Re: Enough Is Enough!! Glo Must Improve Their Network. by Efisko1(m): 10:23am On Jun 08, 2016
So hw do u wnt 2 do nw......
We can't help...dey knw dis lapses already
Re: Enough Is Enough!! Glo Must Improve Their Network. by Jeffy1206(m): 10:30am On Jun 08, 2016
Blizzy9ja:
No! nobody shud move this trash to and front page... Globis great here... maybe d problem is ur area, if u dont like it, walk down d street and buy a new sim
glo agent on the loose cheesy why e dey pain you na? Location ke sad angry or cos you're enjoying your own, make others suffer na
Re: Enough Is Enough!! Glo Must Improve Their Network. by ritababe(f): 10:35am On Jun 08, 2016
Blizzy9ja:
No! nobody shud move this trash to and front page... Globis great here... maybe d problem is ur area, if u dont like it, walk down d street and buy a new sim

quash that your talk "the problem is your area" what do you mean? Making network accesible to all areas makes you a good business man, or are you saying airtel and mtn are foolish? i drop glo because of their bad network and not only me, glo network is trash and rubbish, sometimes i will be browsing and the network will just cut, i have to remove the battery of my phone and reinsert, oh well thanks to airtel 3gig for 1k am flexing it on my android.

1 Like

Re: Enough Is Enough!! Glo Must Improve Their Network. by Blizzy9ja: 10:38am On Jun 08, 2016
Jeffy1206:
glo agent on the loose cheesy why e dey pain you na? Location ke sad angry or cos you're enjoying your own, make others suffer na
Oboy I no get time for any network... glo is great here
Re: Enough Is Enough!! Glo Must Improve Their Network. by khalhokage(m): 10:47am On Jun 08, 2016
It's good in some areas and bad in others just like every other network in Nigeria, if it's bad for you then switch to another network that works for you, you aren't shackled to the Glo network, if a business's service isn't to your satisfaction it's your prerogative to not patronize them.

3 Likes

Re: Enough Is Enough!! Glo Must Improve Their Network. by dhannyson(m): 1:07pm On Jun 08, 2016
glo is not begging you to use their network don't kill yourself because of awoof
Re: Enough Is Enough!! Glo Must Improve Their Network. by Jeffy1206(m): 1:21pm On Jun 08, 2016
ritababe:

quash that your talk "the problem is your area" what do you mean? Making network accesible to all areas makes you a good business man, or are you saying airtel and mtn are foolish? i drop glo because of their bad network and not only me, glo network is trash and rubbish, sometimes i will be browsing and the network will just cut, i have to remove the battery of my phone and reinsert, oh well thanks to airtel 3gig for 1k am flexing it on my android.
well who need glo when I'm covered during the day by airtel and night by mtn coupled with the voice from etisalat... For now I'm satisfied with those but it's our right to have all to choose you know else why the consumer right protection? Airtel till glo wake up from slumber tongue
Re: Enough Is Enough!! Glo Must Improve Their Network. by 2kurupt(m): 2:16pm On Jun 08, 2016
Just as you're complaining about glo, so other people are angry with the other networks in their different locations.

Stick to the network that offers the best optimal service in your vicinity, no kee yourself inside cheap data o grin
Re: Enough Is Enough!! Glo Must Improve Their Network. by donshady(m): 2:33pm On Jun 08, 2016
Is it a must you use their network If your not pleased with it make your switch.
Re: Enough Is Enough!! Glo Must Improve Their Network. by mosjames: 4:52pm On Jun 08, 2016
You can't get an 100% something from all networks, but its poor though.

(1) (Reply)

How MTN Stole My Credit / Latest 0.0k Glo Unlimited With Uc Mini Handler / Use OUKITEL K7000 Matrix Charger Case As A Power Bank To Charge For Android And

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.