Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,378 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Building 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Each - Survey, Architecting And Construction - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Each - Survey, Architecting And Construction (27806 Views)

Price Reduced !!!3-storey Luxury Apartment Building 4 Sale In Abuja / Cost Of 4 Flats Of 2 Bedroom. / Building A Six Flats Of Two Bedrooms Each (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Each - Survey, Architecting And Construction by olumz1: 7:18pm On Oct 29, 2016
latest on site

Re: Building 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Each - Survey, Architecting And Construction by adewaleID: 8:25pm On Oct 29, 2016
Well done, progress is wonderful.

1 Like

Re: Building 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Each - Survey, Architecting And Construction by olumz1: 1:10pm On Nov 15, 2016
Block laying completed and we are about to start work on the decking. The total amount spent on this stage is 1544850 and here are the pictures of what we currently have on site.

Re: Building 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Each - Survey, Architecting And Construction by adewaleID: 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2016
Very nice, well done. More progress and God's blessing grin

We are right behind you, casting lintel I will show the pic soon.
Re: Building 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Each - Survey, Architecting And Construction by Daboomb: 9:45am On Nov 20, 2016
I am still worried about this building, cant put my finger on it exactly. angry angry

I was looking at your foundation, up to German floor and comparing it with that of AdewaleID (the picture he supplied) and l am wondering whether the two buildings are in the same Ibadan or his own is in a swampy/loose soil environment like Lekii? shocked shocked

I am looking at the thickness/thinness of your German floor and l am not comfortable at all. I hope your Decking is done to standard thickness.
I am looking at the size of your columns and wondering if that size is standard or should be thicker?
Can you tell your Builder to use Stone Dust (as against sharp sand) for the Decking and columns please.
You will thank me latter for that. It only costs a tiny fraction more but the advantages arr unquantifiable.

And please, DO your fence immediately!
Your borehole should have been done by now or before work starts sef. It offers a lot of savings and advantages which most people dont realise until they finish building!

I wish you more power in the pocket area. Its a wonderful thing you are doing.
I am following.
Re: Building 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Each - Survey, Architecting And Construction by ceelog(m): 6:30am On Nov 22, 2016
Please does this talk of borehole apply to all? It is difficult getting water in my area in Imo (hearing 400ft). So can an underground tank with rain fill be a good alternative?

Daboomb:
I am still worried about this building, cant put my finger on it exactly. angry angry

I was looking at your foundation, up to German floor and comparing it with that of AdewaleID (the picture he supplied) and l am wondering whether the two buildings are in the same Ibadan or his own is in a swampy/loose soil environment like Lekii? shocked shocked

I am looking at the thickness/thinness of your German floor and l am not comfortable at all. I hope your Decking is done to standard thickness.
I am looking at the size of your columns and wondering if that size is standard or should be thicker?
Can you tell your Builder to use Stone Dust (as against sharp sand) for the Decking and columns please.
You will thank me latter for that. It only costs a tiny fraction more but the advantages arr unquantifiable.

Your borehole should have been done by now or before work starts sef. It offers a lot of savings and advantages which most people dont realise until they finish building!

I am following.
Re: Building 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Each - Survey, Architecting And Construction by oluwaferanmi1605(m): 3:35am On Nov 24, 2016
Pls cLl 07051541632,08067974314, let talk beta about your water.tx
Re: Building 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Each - Survey, Architecting And Construction by adctrl: 6:58pm On Nov 24, 2016
Hello,

Thanks for sharing. I am beginning to follow and I have to say you are doing a very nice job here.
May the Lord help you as you continue. Amen

I am at the decking stage of a 4-flats of 3-bed house like yours and it seems the quote I got is on the high side.

Please share your quotes if you can. I will appreciate it and I'm sure others will as well, at some point or the other.

Thanks
Re: Building 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Each - Survey, Architecting And Construction by adewaleID: 9:00pm On Nov 25, 2016
@Daboomb the two properties are in different states(Lagos & Oyo). Olumz1 is building in my home state lol, Oyo is not Swampy like Lagos.
Thanks to Olumz1 we manage to save alot with his shared calculation

Re: Building 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Each - Survey, Architecting And Construction by olumz1: 11:16pm On Nov 25, 2016
Daboomb:
I am following.

Hi Daboomb,

I appreciate your observation. In fact that's the main reason for this thread. This is my first project and every suggestion would be very helpful. I had a chat with my site supervisor and he gave me some feedbacks based on your worries.

My land is a very dry land(not swampy, in fact on a hill), so there's no reason to spend too much on the foundation, but we ensured the basic standards were met. The standard thickness for a german floor is about 4" and mine is 5". Even though I would do anything to make sure I build a standard structure, I still need to bear in mind this is a commercial building and if I start to invest in unnecessary features, the house might be too expensive for the area. Based on your observation, I've agreed with the supervisor to mix the sharp sand with some stonedust.

I honestly do not know how they've been sourcing for water but I know I've never had to pay for water wink. However, I'll be on a look out for a good deal on borehole very soon. The aim is to build a beautiful and affordable place for the people of Ibadan, and that we shall all achieve together.

1 Like

Re: Building 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Each - Survey, Architecting And Construction by olumz1: 11:25pm On Nov 25, 2016
adewaleID:
@Daboomb the two properties are in different states(Lagos & Oyo). Olumz1 is building in my home state lol, Oyo is not Swampy like Lagos.
Thanks to Olumz1 we manage to save alot with his shared calculation

I like what I'm seeing. It brings me much joy to see how your site has grown cheesy. I'm sorry I haven't posted the quote for my decking, It'll come right after this comment. I have asked them to stop work as i'll be in Nija in about 2 weeks time. I want the decking to be done in my presence. With God, AdewaleID, we'll both finish our projects.
Re: Building 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Each - Survey, Architecting And Construction by olumz1: 11:48pm On Nov 25, 2016
Hi Guys,

Third stage loading...

As promised, please see the quote from the architect for the next stage.

I learnt from the second stage not to trust any supplier, I found out that one of my sand supplier has been supplying me 15 tonnes for the price of 30 tonnes, he tried to bribe my workers and said those of us abroad are also stealing from oyinbo smiley. If you're on ground, please double check everything you're supplied.

1 Like

Re: Building 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Each - Survey, Architecting And Construction by adewaleID: 9:53am On Nov 26, 2016
Morning,

Glad to see and say you are doing great, I hear IB has developed alot. I checked close to your ppty and found this
Re: Building 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Each - Survey, Architecting And Construction by adewaleID: 9:59am On Nov 26, 2016
Morning,

Glad to see and say you are doing great, I hear IB has developed alot. I checked close to your ppty and found this beautiful building.

Base on your next stage, I need to shave 880K off the quotation have been given by another builder.

I am working with a new Team, I hope they can give me a good quotation so thanks once more. When I hit Nigeria, I will visit your building.

Re: Building 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Each - Survey, Architecting And Construction by olumz1: 11:08am On Nov 26, 2016
adewaleID:
Morning,
Glad to see and say you are doing great, I hear IB has developed alot. I checked close to your ppty and found this beautiful building.
Base on your next stage, I need to shave 880K off the quotation have been given by another builder.
I am working with a new Team, I hope they can give me a good quotation so thanks once more. When I hit Nigeria, I will visit your building.

Ibadan has developed beyond what I expected to see and I think that led to my interest.

It'll be great to have you visit the site and feed me back with your honest opinion.
Re: Building 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Each - Survey, Architecting And Construction by ceelog(m): 9:10am On Dec 21, 2016
Pls what are the dimensions as asked? Good job my brother. God is ur strenght.

msogunro:

Wow. How did your architect find nearly #400K in savings from his original quote?

What are the dimension's of one building? The numbers are illegible.

Looks great. Good luck.

Re: Building 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Each - Survey, Architecting And Construction by olumz1: 12:35pm On Jan 03, 2017
ceelog:

Pls what are the dimensions as asked? Good job my brother. God is ur strenght.

Happy new year!

Length is 27.350meters and breadth is 9.9meters

1 Like

Re: Building 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Each - Survey, Architecting And Construction by Alacritys(f): 8:37am On Mar 17, 2017
Hire the Best and Affordable Architectur company in Pune. Alacritys is offering the best designing work for the hotel, commercial and residential building at very affordable rate.

Currently we have design a layout structure for hotel. Proposed hotel design plan — at Ahemadnagar

You can visit our website for more information and hire the best interior designers and architects in Pune

Visit: http://www.alacritys.in/

Re: Building 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Each - Survey, Architecting And Construction by olumz1: 12:20pm On Mar 18, 2017
Phew, the long wait it over.
Prices are dropping and we're not back on site. The economy forced us to take cover grin.

Here are the early pictures of decking, more pictures will follow as we progress

Re: Building 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Each - Survey, Architecting And Construction by folmus: 1:59pm On Mar 19, 2017
olumz1:
Phew, the long wait it over.
Prices are dropping and we're not back on site. The economy forced us to take cover grin.

Here are the early pictures of decking, more pictures will follow as we progress

Welcome back!! Do you mean ' We are now back on site' ? grin grin grin
Re: Building 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Each - Survey, Architecting And Construction by olumz1: 4:18pm On Mar 19, 2017
folmus:

Welcome back!! Do you mean ' We are now back on site' ? grin grin grin
grin grin grin Good spot @folmus. That's exactly what I meant.

Thanks
Re: Building 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Each - Survey, Architecting And Construction by Larwin(m): 5:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
Nice one sire

1 Like

Re: Building 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Each - Survey, Architecting And Construction by olumz1: 10:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
more pics from the site

Re: Building 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Each - Survey, Architecting And Construction by adewaleID: 9:02am On Mar 21, 2017
Hey my guy, nice to see your site ooo. More prayer for you, keep rocking.

1 Like

Re: Building 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Each - Survey, Architecting And Construction by olumz1: 1:28pm On Mar 23, 2017
More decking pictures

Re: Building 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Each - Survey, Architecting And Construction by adewaleID: 7:56am On Mar 26, 2017
Well done grin
Re: Building 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Each - Survey, Architecting And Construction by olumz1: 2:11pm On Mar 27, 2017
adewaleID:
Well done grin

Thank you Sir, hope yours is progressing too?
Re: Building 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Each - Survey, Architecting And Construction by adewaleID: 6:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
thanks my brother, God has been good to us, despite dangote and dollar attack.
Re: Building 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Each - Survey, Architecting And Construction by adewaleID: 6:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
pics

Re: Building 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Each - Survey, Architecting And Construction by money121(m): 6:58am On Mar 29, 2017
adewaleID:
pics

Nice one Op

Please call/WhatsApp 080-85-310-359 For your Roofing sheet...

Stone coated Roofing and Aluminum Roofing..

Current Price of Roofing Sheet in Nigeria.. See here >> https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types

See Samples of Roofing Tiles.. See here >> https://www.nairaland.com/3357472/collection-sample-stone-coated-roofing

Check Out Picture Of The Wood Work For The Stone Coated Roofing Tile >> https://www.nairaland.com/1806964/check-out-picture-wood-work
Re: Building 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Each - Survey, Architecting And Construction by olumz1: 11:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
adewaleID:
pics

Nice one bro, happy to see such a great progress.
Re: Building 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Each - Survey, Architecting And Construction by adewaleID: 6:05pm On Apr 06, 2017
Thanks to you and others on NL. We push on, Nigeria is a unique country oooo, prices of materials are still high............... How your end?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Many Blocks Will A Bag Of Cement Produce? / EXECUTIVE TOILET SEAT SHAWER ROOM CLOSE COUPLES HERE WITH PICTURES / Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.