Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Stephen Keshi And His Children At Wife’s Funeral - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stephen Keshi And His Children At Wife’s Funeral (88650 Views)

Stephen Keshi And Deji Tinubu (Throwback Photo, Video) / Photo Collage Of Stephen Keshi And His Family / Samson Siasia Signing Keshi's And Amodu's Condolence Registers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephen Keshi And His Children At Wife’s Funeral by GloriaNinja(f): 1:01pm On Jun 08, 2016
may he rest In peace
Re: Stephen Keshi And His Children At Wife’s Funeral by Ramanto(m): 1:03pm On Jun 08, 2016
sexymoma:
Im pikin don grow na angry
Does that justify his death?
Re: Stephen Keshi And His Children At Wife’s Funeral by annnikky(f): 1:03pm On Jun 08, 2016
May his gentle soul rest in peace undecided
Re: Stephen Keshi And His Children At Wife’s Funeral by Lilimax(f): 1:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
This is one of the disadvantage of Soul tie in a marriage embarassed
RIP Keshi cry
Re: Stephen Keshi And His Children At Wife’s Funeral by 9jatatafo(m): 1:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
boujaye:
how does that translate to true love?
Don't the children need daddy and mummy's love any longer?

The dead are conscious of nothing. Once a man dies his feelings, thinking and reasoning also perishes

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi And His Children At Wife’s Funeral by biggie73(m): 1:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
Folks should not over-grief the lost ones to the extent of losing everything. May God give the Stephen Keshy's family the fortitude to bear the lost souls.
Re: Stephen Keshi And His Children At Wife’s Funeral by shugaboy6102(m): 1:05pm On Jun 08, 2016
RIP
Re: Stephen Keshi And His Children At Wife’s Funeral by olanshile2016(m): 1:08pm On Jun 08, 2016
rest in peace keshi,Nigerian miss u
Re: Stephen Keshi And His Children At Wife’s Funeral by Aplaudez(m): 1:10pm On Jun 08, 2016
RIP boss! Ma regards to my dad! cry
Re: Stephen Keshi And His Children At Wife’s Funeral by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 08, 2016
wizkidblogger:

What is profiteer about this, HUNGRY follower? Work on your mindset and grow up please.
Gerrrraout jor.. U are even confused on d blogging tin
Re: Stephen Keshi And His Children At Wife’s Funeral by Tobyjosh123(m): 1:14pm On Jun 08, 2016
I'm sure this man was killed by some people.
Re: Stephen Keshi And His Children At Wife’s Funeral by Longevo(m): 1:16pm On Jun 08, 2016
What a great loss! You'll always be remembered, your legacies live on
Re: Stephen Keshi And His Children At Wife’s Funeral by SirHackeem: 1:16pm On Jun 08, 2016
He never recovered from the death of his wife. That I can tell you. He has been married for 35years. He was nineteen she was 18 - Discover more revelations and exclusive updates on the death of Nigeria's football legend - Stephen Keshi. May His Soul Rest In Peace.
Source:[url] http://viewschannel.com/stephen-keshi-never-recovered-death-wife-see-pictures-revelations-family/[/url]
Re: Stephen Keshi And His Children At Wife’s Funeral by boujaye: 1:18pm On Jun 08, 2016
9jatatafo:

The dead are conscious of nothing. Once a man dies his feelings, thinking and reasoning also perishes
you r right
Re: Stephen Keshi And His Children At Wife’s Funeral by Longevo(m): 1:18pm On Jun 08, 2016
Tobyjosh123:
I'm sure this man was killed by some people.
What makes you think that he was killed and who are the people you think that kill him?
Re: Stephen Keshi And His Children At Wife’s Funeral by cheinu: 1:19pm On Jun 08, 2016
Ib30:
keshi has gone to meet his wife . thats true love. Rip to the dead.
May their soul Rest Rest in peace..
Re: Stephen Keshi And His Children At Wife’s Funeral by wizkidblogger(f): 1:20pm On Jun 08, 2016
OrangeDream:
Gerrrraout jor.. U are even confused on d blogging tin

Learner spotted. grin cheesy

Do you even know what blogging is? Explain in one sentence if you can.
Re: Stephen Keshi And His Children At Wife’s Funeral by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 08, 2016
This man was killed via remote control. He was suppose to return to US today and he just died suddenly without any remedy. This is beyond ordinary. Only in Africa successful people die this way.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi And His Children At Wife’s Funeral by Edusouls(m): 1:49pm On Jun 08, 2016
chai i just cant talk,iam filled with so much grief and sadness,why would an honourable nigerian like keshi die suddenly this way, nigeria has lost another vry hard to replace citizen,that have served this country with patriotism both at as a player and as a coach, rest in peace the big boss,i deeply mourn ur death with fellow nigerians,with so much sorrow and a sense of loss.R.I.P my country man...
Re: Stephen Keshi And His Children At Wife’s Funeral by neonly: 1:55pm On Jun 08, 2016
I hope nfa will pay his money dat they owe him
I blame buhari for dis
Re: Stephen Keshi And His Children At Wife’s Funeral by Pennyways: 2:02pm On Jun 08, 2016
wizkidblogger:

What is profiteer about this, HUNGRY follower? Work on your mindset and grow up please.
you think blogging business can make you as rich as Linda Ikeji.
Better put off ur fucccccking bloggin business and use ur head
Re: Stephen Keshi And His Children At Wife’s Funeral by sexymoma(f): 2:18pm On Jun 08, 2016
Ramanto:

Does that justify his death?
Ku eyinbo
Re: Stephen Keshi And His Children At Wife’s Funeral by wizkidblogger(f): 2:24pm On Jun 08, 2016
Pennyways:
you think blogging business can make you as rich as Linda Ikeji.
Better put off ur fucccccking bloggin business and use ur head

Ode.

I can see your PENNY mindset is why you are as rich as Dangote.

When you upgrade from your pennyways, you can holla at me to learn.

Till then, pls keep your f**King stinking mouth shut and mind your biz, that's even if you're not jobless.
Re: Stephen Keshi And His Children At Wife’s Funeral by Pennyways: 2:51pm On Jun 08, 2016
wizkidblogger:

Ode.

I can see your PENNY mindset is why you are as rich as Dangote.

When you upgrade from your pennyways, you can holla at me to learn.

Till then, pls keep your f**King stinking mouth shut and mind your biz, that's even if you're not jobless.
labtop+you=bloggin, and it not profitable for you
why not try runz
Re: Stephen Keshi And His Children At Wife’s Funeral by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 08, 2016
wizkidblogger:

Learner spotted. grin cheesy

Do you even know what blogging is? Explaing in one sentence if you can.
I don't need to educate you on anything.. Except if you indirectly want to learn from me.. Even the url for your stewpid blog is broken.. How pathetic
Re: Stephen Keshi And His Children At Wife’s Funeral by wizkidblogger(f): 3:36pm On Jun 08, 2016
Pennyways:
labtop+you=bloggin, and it not profitable for you
why not try runz

Na. I make cool money from it. So, not interested in your pennyway runs. Penny is for small boys.
Re: Stephen Keshi And His Children At Wife’s Funeral by wizkidblogger(f): 3:45pm On Jun 08, 2016
OrangeDream:
I don't need to educate you on anything.. Except if you indirectly want to learn from me.. Even the url for your stewpid blog is broken.. How pathetic

Hahaha. Broken indeed! It's either you are using a china phone or tapping someone's free wifi.

Anyway, see it here : http://www.wizkidblogger.com/2016/06/stephen-keshi-family-explains-how-he-died.html but you better concentrate on your ORANGEdream so you won't miss sales. Blogging is far better than selling Oranges. tongue tongue
Re: Stephen Keshi And His Children At Wife’s Funeral by wins18(m): 4:03pm On Jun 08, 2016
WHAT IS THIS LIFE?
A man is born today, Tomorrow he is dead.
A man lives in a mansion today, Tomorrow he lives underground.
A man drives a car today, Tomorrow an ambulance drives him.
A man reads biology today, Tomorrow a biography is been read of him.
A man eats whatever he wants today, Tomorrow he becomes food for insects.
A man is always early for work today, Tomorrow he is termed late Mr/Mrs.
A man is seen resting in his house today, Tomorrow he is resting in d grave. And they say "Rest In Peace"!
A man eats all kinds of fruits in his house today, Tomorrow he becomes manure to those trees.
A man is known today as the richest man ever, Tomorrow he doesn't even know where or what will happen to his riches.
What is life after all?
ACT RIGHT AND LIVE GODLY. ALWAYS BE A HELPING HAND TO OTHERS............
MY 10 FINGERS WILL ALWAYS BE A TOOL OF CONSTRUCTION NOT DISTRUCTION.....
GoodEvening palz.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi And His Children At Wife’s Funeral by Juan73(m): 4:25pm On Jun 08, 2016
May God rest his soul
Xo sad cry cry cry
Re: Stephen Keshi And His Children At Wife’s Funeral by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 08, 2016
wizkidblogger:

Hahaha. Broken indeed! It's either you are using a china phone or tapping someone's free wifi.

Anyway, see it here : http://www.wizkidblogger.com/2016/06/stephen-keshi-family-explains-how-he-died.html but you better concentrate on your ORANGEdream so you won't miss sales. Blogging is far better than selling Oranges. tongue tongue
Good gurl.. I like people who take to correction. I didn't even click on the site to know that, its just a drag & drop worldpress blog on a cheap paid hosting.. Sorry dear, na learner u be
Re: Stephen Keshi And His Children At Wife’s Funeral by kingwise5050: 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2016
RIP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Italy vs England: Euro 2020 Final (3 - 2) On Penalties On 11th July 2021 / See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. / Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.