Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Muhammad Ali's Passport To Be Auctioned - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Muhammad Ali's Passport To Be Auctioned (30631 Views)

The Last Portraits Of Muhammad Ali By Zenon Texeira / Photo Of Muhammad Ali With His Mother! RIP / Muhammad Ali's Visit To Lagos In 1964 (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammad Ali's Passport To Be Auctioned by Praktikals(m): 1:59pm On Jun 08, 2016
An average Nigerian will be like: wetin I wan take the man passport do
Who dead man passport don edd
Re: Muhammad Ali's Passport To Be Auctioned by MisterDreamz(m): 1:59pm On Jun 08, 2016
Re: Muhammad Ali's Passport To Be Auctioned by Consultville(m): 1:59pm On Jun 08, 2016
How much
Re: Muhammad Ali's Passport To Be Auctioned by ezinnajacob(m): 2:02pm On Jun 08, 2016
D labour of our hero past shall never be invain
Re: Muhammad Ali's Passport To Be Auctioned by captainjerry: 2:12pm On Jun 08, 2016
politricks:
When are they auctioning the passport of steven keshi?

we are also expecting the great legend Gen. Abacha auctioning passport also because he is dead but his Manhood lives on grin
Re: Muhammad Ali's Passport To Be Auctioned by fpeter(f): 2:17pm On Jun 08, 2016
opeyemiieblog:
an hero

what's up with Yorubas and "an"

A hero not an hero
Re: Muhammad Ali's Passport To Be Auctioned by NovusHomo(m): 2:18pm On Jun 08, 2016
politricks:
When are they auctioning the passport of steven keshi?

Who? grin
Re: Muhammad Ali's Passport To Be Auctioned by mizzyboy007: 2:20pm On Jun 08, 2016
opeyemiieblog:
an hero
An hero? my God! who was your English teacher?
Re: Muhammad Ali's Passport To Be Auctioned by opeyemiieblog(m): 2:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
fpeter:

what's up with Yorubas and "an"
A hero not an hero
tanks
Re: Muhammad Ali's Passport To Be Auctioned by Lucasbalo(m): 2:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
ireneony:
Greedy family
It's not greed. It happens in US all the time.
Re: Muhammad Ali's Passport To Be Auctioned by Kizmilz(m): 2:32pm On Jun 08, 2016
Buy someone else's passport? Maka y now.
Hit LIKE if you think it is irrational to buy someone else's passport.
Re: Muhammad Ali's Passport To Be Auctioned by Gooci(m): 2:35pm On Jun 08, 2016
VocalWalls:
Will I take up his name and have all associated rights?
bros, na only gun yu no get.........
Re: Muhammad Ali's Passport To Be Auctioned by VocalWalls: 3:08pm On Jun 08, 2016
Gooci:

Kai... You wicked
Re: Muhammad Ali's Passport To Be Auctioned by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 08, 2016
VocalWalls:
Will I take up his name and have all associated rights?
I wonder ooo.....as if the Passport go take person go heaven to meet baba God...
Re: Muhammad Ali's Passport To Be Auctioned by femadesh(m): 5:26pm On Jun 08, 2016
It's over $12k now and still counting

Mad asset

Re: Muhammad Ali's Passport To Be Auctioned by pussypounder(m): 6:52pm On Jun 08, 2016
already 14,000$.....i will raise the bid to 25k now...
Re: Muhammad Ali's Passport To Be Auctioned by ledaman: 10:42pm On Jun 08, 2016
What is the importance of a dead man passport?
Re: Muhammad Ali's Passport To Be Auctioned by Dam5reey(m): 7:25am On Jun 09, 2016
ledaman:
What is the importance of a dead man passport?

This is for Tourist purpose.... Nigerians and Oil mentality....

Go to Dubai and see importance a dead man passport..
Re: Muhammad Ali's Passport To Be Auctioned by Dam5reey(m): 7:29am On Jun 09, 2016
pussypounder:
already 14,000$.....i will raise the bid to 25k now...

For your mind.... wink
Re: Muhammad Ali's Passport To Be Auctioned by kelvinchristus(m): 7:36am On Jun 09, 2016
Longevo:
Of what importance is the passport? Will it bring money to my pocket?
No, it takes away the cash left in your pocket
Re: Muhammad Ali's Passport To Be Auctioned by LuvU2: 12:41pm On Aug 04, 2016
Gooci:
Helo dear how is life in dubai?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chieme Martins Slumps, Dies On Pitch While Playing For Nasarawa United / RB Leipzig Reach UCL Semifinal Just 11 Years After They Were Formed; Atleti Out / Serena Williams Unveils Baby Bump At 2023 Met Gala (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.