Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,236 members, 7,815,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Not Better, But BEST - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Not Better, But BEST (464 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Not Better, But BEST by TJKay: 11:21am On Jun 08, 2016
Only recently did I notice SLOT has poor customer service. They aren't that offline store I used to know. An absolute shadow of themselves. I wanted to buy the Tecno BOOM J8 sometime ago around the time of its release, and a friend suggested a better store. I didn't believe what I saw till I got there.

1. Top of the game customer service
2. Beautiful usher to customer conversations
3. Plenty fine girls. LooL
4. VERY AFFORDABLE market price for all their devices.
5. Very early sales date.

I noticed the moment the BOOM J8 was sold out at this particular store, it's price in the whole computer village sky-rocketed. I'm very sure they'll be selling that newly released Tecno W4 and L8 at really affordable prices. How they get their prices so low baffles me. Even Microstation is only trying. But trust me when I say no store beats 3CHUB. I recently discovered they are beginning to spread.

Outlets are now at Ikorodu, Ikotun, Mushin, Surulere. At least, those are the ones I've seen for now. However, I'm very sure there are more.

If you haven't been to 3CHUB, you're wasting your money. I think you really need to check them out, and if you have before, I'll like to know what you think.
Re: Not Better, But BEST by Nuuru: 4:20pm On Jun 08, 2016
I've visited their store to even see that they sell home/domestic appliances. Nice one.

(1) (Reply)

Friends I Need Your Help About My Tecno L8+. / Need A Solar Mptt Charge Controller 20amp Or 30amp Fairly Used / Clean Samsung Galaxy Note 4 **SOLD**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.