Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,537 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

The Magnet In Me - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Magnet In Me (280 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Magnet In Me by adewoyins: 11:24am On Jun 08, 2016
Humanity is blessed with abundance, yet we live in and covet gloominess. Humanity is beautiful, yet due to greed we destroy beauty and create viciousness. What should we do? What is our role as a human and how do we influence our world? There is, of course, no end to the magnificence and horror in the human drama. Across the continents, humanity rises to every challenge, sinks to any depth. We cherish each heartbeat and murder at will. We bless nature’s miracles, yet trash the hood. Our anger flares to violence; yet we demand justice. We covet ceaselessly, give generously. Our wallowing is legion; yet we take science and art to Olympian heights.

What can we do to impede this menace?

We all have a choice.

Visit http://www.helpingdworld..com/[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (Reply)

AP Inter Advance Results 2016 – AP Inter Advance Mark List / Online Sap Bpc Training / Niger Delta University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.