Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,900 members, 7,844,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

What Do You Think The Person Above You Is Thinking - Forum Games (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / What Do You Think The Person Above You Is Thinking (7619 Views)

Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / What Do You Think The Person Above You Should Advertise? / Give The Person Above U A Number,or A comment Of What U Think About Them: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think The Person Above You Is Thinking by Bbeee: 8:21pm On Oct 10, 2009
p***y
Re: What Do You Think The Person Above You Is Thinking by eleshin(m): 8:55pm On Oct 10, 2009
sucking p***y
Re: What Do You Think The Person Above You Is Thinking by Bbeee: 8:57pm On Oct 10, 2009
eleshin:

[b]sucking p***y[/b]

HOLY SHIT!!! shocked shocked cheesy

@topic

Ejaculating
Re: What Do You Think The Person Above You Is Thinking by THEAMAKA(f): 8:57pm On Oct 10, 2009
OMG! both of you

@ topic
man im so Hot  tongue
Re: What Do You Think The Person Above You Is Thinking by Bbeee: 8:59pm On Oct 10, 2009
loool

@
she wants 2 talk to da mic grin
Re: What Do You Think The Person Above You Is Thinking by THEAMAKA(f): 9:00pm On Oct 10, 2009
i wish she wishes she could talk to the mic   tongue
man let me keep on dreaming.
Re: What Do You Think The Person Above You Is Thinking by Bbeee: 9:03pm On Oct 10, 2009
looool,

THE AMAKA:

i wish she wishes she could talk to the mic   tongue
man let me keep on dreaming.

Dreams come tru wink

@topic

she wan lick lolipop ooo shocked
Re: What Do You Think The Person Above You Is Thinking by THEAMAKA(f): 9:06pm On Oct 10, 2009
i dont need an STD filled lolipop at the moment.

@ topic
im so Hot right now, i wish i could get her to lick my lolipop.
where is that one ashewo, by the way?
Re: What Do You Think The Person Above You Is Thinking by Bbeee: 9:10pm On Oct 10, 2009
THE AMAKA:

i dont need an STD filled lolipop at the moment.

U GO STERILIZE AM NA

@TOPIC

Im badly in neeed of a strong candy bar cool
Re: What Do You Think The Person Above You Is Thinking by THEAMAKA(f): 9:22pm On Oct 10, 2009
Bbeee:

Im badly in neeed of a strong candy bar cool
of course! Twix is my favorite, if you know what that is.
loving Twix candy bars. tongue

@ topic
im just so Hot, i dont know what to do with myself.
ive been rusting up for the past 3 months.
Re: What Do You Think The Person Above You Is Thinking by Bbeee: 9:30pm On Oct 10, 2009
THE AMAKA:

of course! Twix is my favorite, if you know what that is.
loving Twix candy bars. tongue

@ topic
im just so Hot, i dont know what to do with myself.
ive been rusting up for the past 3 months.

shocked shocked shocked LAWD HAVE MERCY, You need some ======>>>

@topic

SEX!
Re: What Do You Think The Person Above You Is Thinking by eleshin(m): 9:39pm On Oct 10, 2009
tongue patronizing amakas p***y
Re: What Do You Think The Person Above You Is Thinking by Bbeee: 9:40pm On Oct 10, 2009
eleshin:

tongue patronizing amakas p***y

OSHAMO, ORI eh WAMBE!! wink grin

@TOPIC

he wan enta set
Re: What Do You Think The Person Above You Is Thinking by THEAMAKA(f): 9:42pm On Oct 10, 2009
Bbeee:

shocked shocked shocked LAWD HAVE MERCY, You need some ======>>>

@topic

SEX!
it says "@ topic" meaning what do you think the person above you is thinking?
and when i said "@ topic" i was talking about the person above me, not myself.
or did you forget  the rules of the game?

@ topic
thinking of when im going to get my own share. tongue
Re: What Do You Think The Person Above You Is Thinking by Bbeee: 9:43pm On Oct 10, 2009
THE AMAKA:

it says "@ topic" meaning what do you think the person above you is thinking?
and when i said "@ topic" i was talking about the person above me, not myself.
or did you forget  the rules of the game?

loool, i know jor

@topic

i need some more lolly
Re: What Do You Think The Person Above You Is Thinking by THEAMAKA(f): 9:46pm On Oct 10, 2009
okay im done with this thread, a whole bunch of Hot baboons that cant think of anything else to say besides things about sex. and who is the Hot one now?
GUNSHOT! *outtie!*
Re: What Do You Think The Person Above You Is Thinking by Bbeee: 9:50pm On Oct 10, 2009
THE AMAKA:

okay im done with this thread, a whole bunch of Hot baboons that cant think of anything else to say besides things about sex. and who is the Hot one now?
GUNSHOT! *outtie!*

angry angry angry was jst a game

@topic

dnt want 2 knw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think The Person Above You Is Thinking by THEAMAKA(f): 9:52pm On Oct 10, 2009
hahahaha!!

@topic
look at what i have caused! angry
Re: What Do You Think The Person Above You Is Thinking by Bbeee: 9:53pm On Oct 10, 2009
neva knew u took dt serious angry angry

nywz soz abt all dt, smiley

@topic

in need of oha n eba
Re: What Do You Think The Person Above You Is Thinking by eleshin(m): 9:56pm On Oct 10, 2009
i can convince her
Re: What Do You Think The Person Above You Is Thinking by Bbeee: 9:57pm On Oct 10, 2009
eleshin:

i can convince her

lmao, eshin u b were, looool

@topic

im gng 2 whine dis guy up angry
Re: What Do You Think The Person Above You Is Thinking by THEAMAKA(f): 9:57pm On Oct 10, 2009
@ topic
what am i going to do?
Re: What Do You Think The Person Above You Is Thinking by Bbeee: 9:58pm On Oct 10, 2009
confused
Re: What Do You Think The Person Above You Is Thinking by eleshin(m): 10:02pm On Oct 10, 2009
watever,shit happens!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Last Person To Comment On This Thread Wins A 1000 Naira Recharge Card / Re: Form Words: By Adding An Alphabet Only / ~football And Movies~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.