Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,999 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

How I Got My First Official Media Partnership Deal In Less Than 4 Months - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How I Got My First Official Media Partnership Deal In Less Than 4 Months (546 Views)

I Need A Web Programmer (partnership Deal) / Not Less Than 4 Years Old Naija Verified Adsense Account Needed / JESUS LOVES YOU SO MUCH. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS. JOHN3:16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Got My First Official Media Partnership Deal In Less Than 4 Months by TheInkheart(f): 3:24pm On Jun 08, 2016
So, if you follow me on my social media platforms, it is no longer news that last month, I got my first major official media partnership deal. I was a media partner for an unveiling party alongside Red Media Africa and Acada Magazine. It was such a beautiful moment; seeing my logo sitting pretty on that banner did things to my head and I had never felt any prouder my entire life. This milestone has gotten me some attention and some of my blogger friends have been asking me how I did it in just less than 4 months of launching Colours And Grey and I feel I actually need to share “how it happened” with so many other bloggers who think it is hard to actually get this kind of deals, especially when you are just starting out.

Below are some of the tips that worked for me (and I am sure if you put it to use too, it will work magic for you too):
http://www.coloursandgrey.com/got-first-official-media-partnership-deal-less-4-months/
Re: How I Got My First Official Media Partnership Deal In Less Than 4 Months by yomalex(m): 4:38pm On Jun 08, 2016
Congrats to you. Red Media not chilling at all La click I will
Re: How I Got My First Official Media Partnership Deal In Less Than 4 Months by deturla: 6:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
Aww....... This is extremely splufic!

I think the major issue with most of us bloggers (even me) is the fact that we focus more on the traffic and Adsense than the real deal. I can imagine what it will be like now for you to get major brand sponsorship and endorsement based on this feat!

Amazing story as a blogger. When i grow up, would love to be like you!!

1 Like

Re: How I Got My First Official Media Partnership Deal In Less Than 4 Months by emillionia: 11:51pm On Jun 08, 2016
TheInkheart:
So, if you follow me on my social media platforms, it is no longer news that last month, I got my first major official media partnership deal. I was a media partner for an unveiling party alongside Red Media Africa and Acada Magazine. It was such a beautiful moment; seeing my logo sitting pretty on that banner did things to my head and I had never felt any prouder my entire life. This milestone has gotten me some attention and some of my blogger friends have been asking me how I did it in just less than 4 months of launching Colours And Grey and I feel I actually need to share “how it happened” with so many other bloggers who think it is hard to actually get this kind of deals, especially when you are just starting out.

Below are some of the tips that worked for me (and I am sure if you put it to use too, it will work magic for you too):
http://www.coloursandgrey.com/got-first-official-media-partnership-deal-less-4-months/

nonsense

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New US Google Adsense Just Arrived / [unveiled] The Secrets To Building A Facebook Group With Millions Of Members / Euro, Usd And Pounds Domiciliary Account Avalable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.