Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Palm Oil A Recommendable Business - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Palm Oil A Recommendable Business (1666 Views)

Buy Edo & Ondo Palm Oil At Cheapest Rate / Perfect Way To Cook Nigerian Palm Oil Jollof Rice Recipe (Mtn Rice) / Palm Oil Business In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Palm Oil A Recommendable Business by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 08, 2016
Congrats for looking forward to the best hidden lucrative business in Nigeria "PALM-OIL"

We produce Palm Oil here in Umuowa in Orlu L.G.A of Imo State. we produce about 200 to 500 cans of 25litres of palm oil every week. We have customers from Markudi, Abuja, Nassarawa, Kaduna and Sokoto.
Currently the price of palm oil in the market now is #5,100, Its is required that our buyers chatter their own transportation to take it to their destination. but if in-case you need transportation service, we can arrange it for you that add extra charge of #450 per can to Lagos and Abuja. It is also required that buyers come along with their own gerry-can of 25ltres or gallons for turning it. as you are responsible for it once you make your payment and turn the oil to your cans.
Holla me for the whole details of what you need and budgetting.drop your email let me share some idea.

3 Likes

Re: Palm Oil A Recommendable Business by ashabi1986: 8:23am On Dec 01, 2016
how much are you selling it now send details to my inbox thanks mayowa722@gmail.com
Re: Palm Oil A Recommendable Business by magchi: 7:43pm On Apr 22, 2017
Large quantity of Good quality of Palm oil can be supplied within Lagos and environs. Serious Buyers contact Obinna on:
Whatsapp: 08063452021
Calls: 08063452021 or 07087043818
Re: Palm Oil A Recommendable Business by ak22(m): 8:14pm On Apr 22, 2017
francischime:
Congrats for looking forward to the best hidden lucrative business in Nigeria "PALM-OIL"

We produce Palm Oil here in Umuowa in Orlu L.G.A of Imo State. we produce about 200 to 500 cans of 25litres of palm oil every week. We have customers from Markudi, Abuja, Nassarawa, Kaduna and Sokoto.
Currently the price of palm oil in the market now is #5,100, Its is required that our buyers chatter their own transportation to take it to their destination. but if in-case you need transportation service, we can

arrange it for you that add extra charge of #450 per can to Lagos and Abuja. It is also required that buyers come along with their own gerry-can of 25ltres or gallons for turning it. as you are responsible for it once you make your payment and turn the oil to your cans.
Holla me for the whole details of what you need and budgetting.drop your email let me share some idea.

nicholas.globalconceepts@yahoo.com
Re: Palm Oil A Recommendable Business by Affamefuna(m): 10:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
Very much interested. Blessedfingers@yahoo.com
Re: Palm Oil A Recommendable Business by Affamefuna(m): 10:50pm On Apr 22, 2017
francischime:

Currently the price of palm oil in the market now is #5,100, Its is required that our buyers chatter their own transportation to take it to their destination. but if in-case you need transportation service, we can arrange it for you that add extra charge of #450 per can to Lagos and Abuja. It is also required that buyers come along with their own gerry-can of 25ltres or gallons for turning it. as you are responsible for it once you make your payment and turn the oil to your cans.
Inbox me your number too
Re: Palm Oil A Recommendable Business by discusant: 11:11pm On Apr 22, 2017
francischime:

Currently the price of palm oil in the market now is #5,100....

... should have written: ....the price of palm oil in the market now is #5,100/so so litre container.

Mawatec, Orlu, I suppose. Carry go.
Re: Palm Oil A Recommendable Business by obidevine(m): 12:05pm On Feb 02, 2019

Please I need a phone number I'd like to speak with someone @ Mawatec. Please get back to me.
Re: Palm Oil A Recommendable Business by obidevine(m): 2:56pm On Feb 02, 2019

Please I need a phone number I'd like to speak with someone @ Mawatec. Please get back to me.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

(1) (Reply)

‘witch Child’ Left For Dead By Parent In Calabar Becomes A Celebrity In Europe / Did you know you can start growing your money in dollars by investing on Rise? / Crazy Gay Bottom For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.