Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,401 members, 7,846,700 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Because You Are Slim Does Not Make You Healthier - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Because You Are Slim Does Not Make You Healthier (414 Views)

How Drinking Water Makes You Healthier / 4 Ways Sleeping Naked Makes You Healthier And Wealthier / Your Healthy Lifestyle Won't Necessarily Make You Healthier - Newsphases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Because You Are Slim Does Not Make You Healthier by mcwalka(m): 4:14pm On Jun 08, 2016
Because You are Slim Does Not Make You Healthier
Most times when i ask people why they are loosing weight they say cos they want to look slim or stay slim. i start wondering why do you think been slim is all that matters?

WHAT ABOUT BEEN HEALTHY?

According to Time.com, a genetic analysis of more than 75,000 people found that lean people with a specific genetic variant had a greater risk of developing Type 2 diabetes and heart disease despite their lower body fat. ScienCE have revealed that people store their fat differently. Where the individual stores his or her fat is largely genetic and gender-based.

please read more on my site www.atagone.com

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read-high Blood Pressure , Its Attendant Problems And How To Control It / Ways To Reduce Stress / For Poor Libido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.