Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,072 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Eric Bailly To Man U For Whooping £30m - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eric Bailly To Man U For Whooping £30m (358 Views)

Manchester United Set To Lose Eric Bailly For Up To Five Weeks / African Players And Manchester United – Will Eric Bailly Change The Trend? / Manchester United Signs Eric Bailly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eric Bailly To Man U For Whooping £30m by Omoalaji12: 5:20pm On Jun 08, 2016
The young Ivorian has singed with Manchester United for £30m, Eric is a 22 year old defender, the first player that Jose Mourinho signed since he joined Manchester United.
‘Manchester United is delighted to announce that Eric Bertrand Bailly has completed his transfer from Villarreal CF, subject to successfully obtaining a work permit. Eric joins on a four-year contract with the option to extend for a further two years.’
Bailly, 22, made 47 appearances for Villarreal since joining on 29 January 2015. The Ivory Coast central defender has made 15 appearances for his country and was part of the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations-winning team, having appeared in all six matches during the competition.’ says Manchester united office.
“It is a dream come true to be joining Manchester United,” Bailly told the club’s official website. “To play football at the highest level is all I have ever wanted to do. I want to progress to be the best that I can be and I believe working with Jose Mourinho will help me develop in the right way and at the right club. I am looking forward to meeting my new team-mates and to starting this new chapter of my life.” says Eric
Mourinho said:
“Eric is a young central defender with great natural talent. He has progressed well to date and has the potential to become one of the best around.

Source :

http://sportpagereview.com/forums/topic/eric-bailly-to-man-u-for-whooping-30m/

(1) (Reply)

International Tennis Federation Bans Maria Sharapova 2 Years For Doping / I Would've Done The Same NBA Games / Quiz On Jose Mourinho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.