Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,594 members, 7,820,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Do You Want To: Incorporate A Company? Register A Business Name, - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Want To: Incorporate A Company? Register A Business Name, (745 Views)

How Can I Register A School With Corporate Affairs Commission / How Can I Register A Business Name With CAC Without A Lawyer? / How Much Does It Cost To Register A Company With CAC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Want To: Incorporate A Company? Register A Business Name, by bigfoot79(m): 3:50am On Aug 27, 2009
Do you want to Incorporate a company? register a business name, register a design or trademark, obtain copy right, prepare an agreement and such similar discourse?
Then give me a call or send me an SMS on 08026144703 08037355958 salvent455@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Want To: Incorporate A Company? Register A Business Name, by akudon: 9:50am On Aug 27, 2009
i really need it asap how much is it goin cost i mean registering an oil company just markerting
phattpatt2003@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Want To: Incorporate A Company? Register A Business Name, by bigfoot79(m): 6:47pm On Aug 27, 2009
It depends on somethings, one of which is your authorized share capital. Just give me a call or send me and SMS and we'll continue from there
Re: Do You Want To: Incorporate A Company? Register A Business Name, by izzidos(m): 10:03pm On Aug 27, 2009
What about registering a Publishing Company in the Corporate
Affairs Commission, how does it really go?

I need it.
Re: Do You Want To: Incorporate A Company? Register A Business Name, by bigfoot79(m): 8:53am On Aug 29, 2009
Hello, The first thing is to choose a name for you company. I suppose you must have done that, but then 'a name here is not just one name really so there has to be one or two other names just for back-up. Once that is done i'll take some time to work on that first to see if you can actually use the first name, if not to see which of the alternate names the CAC will allow us to register. Then we can go on to prepare the necessary documents .
These are the initial steps to be taken and as for the charges/cost it is advalorem meaning based on the value (of the company) . But not to worry as a fellow Naira lander you'll get a very good and unrivaled bargain and excellent services to.
OSINNOWO & OSINNOWO
Legal practitioners
08037355958/7
Re: Do You Want To: Incorporate A Company? Register A Business Name, by akudon: 10:28am On Aug 29, 2009
i thought the authorized share capital will be determined by a lawyer?
Re: Do You Want To: Incorporate A Company? Register A Business Name, by bigfoot79(m): 6:44pm On Aug 29, 2009
No the directors of a company are the ones that will determine that within the range of the law. There are minimum share capital for different type of companies , am a lawyer and we do not determine authorized share capital
Re: Do You Want To: Incorporate A Company? Register A Business Name, by akudon: 8:19pm On Aug 29, 2009
so how much will it now cost me to incorp. my new oil company just as a broker
check if this name is still available ZILLION OIL LTD
Re: Do You Want To: Incorporate A Company? Register A Business Name, by bigfoot79(m): 10:13am On Aug 30, 2009
Ok, the price like i said before depends, if your share capital is less than one one million naira. I'll take =N=50,000:00 for every thing inclusive of name check and reservation.
However the 'check is the first step and it has to be said for and in order to avoid multiplicity of charge, that why i said you'll provide alternative name just in case your first choice has been taken or it is not permitted by law . However if you're ready to go on with incorporation we'll take it from there

(1) (Reply)

Generator For Sale (550 Kva) / Interested To Become A Distributor? Here's The Great Opportunity / Diamond Bank Too? Nigerian Banks Are All Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.